PDA

View Full Version : Darkstar App

Darkstar
07-27-2011, 01:43 PM
Name: Sam
In-game name: Darkstar
Reason for Applying: [cw] never does anything anymore, so i started looking for a new clan and ended up here.
Experience: Counter-strike since 2003, Source since 2004, one season of CAL (but then they got bought up by some company and are only recently coming back...with only Warcraft and Starcraft brackets......)
Preferred servers: pub or gungame

acolyte_to_jippity
07-27-2011, 02:08 PM
too early for an app. play more, get to know people, make an impact, then maybe. also, expect a long-ass app time. ibis takes 3 or 4 people a year. this isn't like regular clans. the clan runs everything about this place, and are directly below zero in terms of power and such. you're essentially running for office when you app here.

good luck, and have patience (i think there are one or two apps that have been active for over 2 years), and just play and have fun

Steamer
07-27-2011, 05:06 PM
i think there are one or two apps that have been active for over 2 years, and just play and have fun

(cough) 3 years (cough).

the clan runs everything about this place
You mean Zero. Think of Zero the hand and the clan his fingers. I can think of a better metaphor. :banghead:

Rapedollar$
07-28-2011, 05:09 AM
who the fuck are you?

if we are fingers steamer, i claim the middle finger...

Disflux
07-28-2011, 10:28 AM
You mean Zero. Think of Zero the hand and the clan his fingers. I can think of a better metaphor. :banghead:

Did you steal that from Oblivion? :smirk:

Steamer
07-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Haven't played Oblivian much at all.

Lol rape, figured as much.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Did you steal that from Oblivion? :smirk:

i hope not. because at the end, prety much all of the hand is dead...