PDA

View Full Version : Level Farming

ZERO
07-31-2011, 10:55 AM
Do not forget that this is against the rules. Demos are recorded 24/7 and users found farming levels will be banned for extended periods and may also have there levels/xp RESET.

Please report level farming in the ban requests section of the forums following the usual format :wtg:

Quaker Owntmeal
08-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Zero how long ago did the levels get reset? I've been playing again and I lost all mine

Masskid
08-01-2011, 03:29 PM
lol like a year or so XD when the server went down with the huge css update

Quaker Owntmeal
08-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Zero can you check and see if I can get my levels back or if it was reset reset

maynard
08-01-2011, 07:35 PM
your lvls were lost during the major update, along with every 1 elses lvl's, you wont get them back sorry 2 say...

ZERO
08-01-2011, 08:45 PM
You can go after valve with an angry mod b/c it was their fault...

Suprise Butsexz
08-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Ok i always wondered is level farming just trading kills of their higher level races for xp, or does this include sitting around bored spending money on tomes waiting for other people to join?

acolyte_to_jippity
08-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Ok i always wondered is level farming just trading kills of their higher level races for xp, or does this include sitting around bored spending money on tomes waiting for other people to join?

both are bannable

Quaker Owntmeal
08-06-2011, 08:07 AM
both are bannable

9. Lvl farming is a bannable offense. any form of manipulating the lvl system will result in a instant ban. this includes exchanging kills with a friend during low populated times.

Technically it's not a bannable offense because you're not manipulating the level system at all you're just playing the game by yourself.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-06-2011, 01:45 PM
9. Lvl farming is a bannable offense. any form of manipulating the lvl system will result in a instant ban. this includes exchanging kills with a friend during low populated times.

Technically it's not a bannable offense because you're not manipulating the level system at all you're just playing the game by yourself.

it's bannable. you can't just constantly save the hosties to rake in xp. that is manipulating the level system

BladeTwinSwords
08-06-2011, 04:04 PM
You actually can't play by yourself. It does not log xp as long as there is only one person.

ZERO
08-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Actually thanks to valve you can if a particular glitch occurs first.

Suprise Butsexz
08-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Actually you dont need a glitch, if you plant the bomb or rescue the hosties you "win" the round and receive cash, being able to spend that on tomes. So that is whats considered playing alone, but yeah the hosties or bomb don't give you xp since there isnt 2 people on the server. This is what i was asking about.

ZERO
08-06-2011, 06:20 PM
interesting, it is not supposed to reward xp for buying a tome when there is only 1 player in game...

Dj panda
08-11-2011, 03:16 AM
Coopertive level farming, 3 players on a server, one on T or ct 2 on the other, The one person team goes spec and rejoins the same team, Ending round giving other team win, and also money, AND wen he respawns money, AND he still has the previous rounds money. Just discoverd this by accedient since i had to go do something :o

acolyte_to_jippity
08-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Coopertive level farming, 3 players on a server, one on T or ct 2 on the other, The one person team goes spec and rejoins the same team, Ending round giving other team win, and also money, AND wen he respawns money, AND he still has the previous rounds money. Just discoverd this by accedient since i had to go do something :o

this is bannable