PDA

View Full Version : Minor Admin Abuse

Zemo93
08-05-2011, 09:31 PM
I dont wanna say who what where and be the snitch but i just wanted to point out that on the servers theres been quite a bit or admin power abuse,as in zombie freeze on some maps to gain advantage, or other things as setting some people invincible(only seen it once) and some minor things like constant-fly and the whole jump-thru-wall thing(not sure if it was a glitch or not...). Also, im not sure how long this has been going on since i just got my internet back 2 weeks ago but it must have been sometime after the start of july and ive seen a lot of frustration from some players over this.

Edit: i forgot to mention that on some maps that are too hard to beat, the abuse is apropiate just because zombies spawn too fast. but i only know of 1 admin that does it and doesnt piss everyone(thats not a ct) off

acolyte_to_jippity
08-05-2011, 09:50 PM
if you're talking about the new jurassic park map, freezing the zombies is not admin abuse. as it is, the humans cannot actually win. at all. because the time normally taken for the humans to run off before zombie spawn is taken up by them being locked in cages...so the zombies and humans are released in the same area at the same time
that's why blade freezes the T team after the zombie spawns for 10 seconds. just enough time for the humans to have a chance

Evil
08-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Yes there are some maps that give the humans no fucking chance, but some admins would just freeze the zombies just for the hell of it, which truly piss people off. I'm not going to say names, but people gotta chill with that shit.

Zemo93
08-12-2011, 08:00 PM
im mostly talking about that map with the predator.

i do understand that sometime humans might not win, but thats why you extend the map/zombie pawn time:P

acolyte_to_jippity
08-12-2011, 08:17 PM
im mostly talking about that map with the predator.

i do understand that sometime humans might not win, but thats why you extend the map/zombie pawn time:P

which admins can't do.

^_^

Rosie
08-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Either stand up and present evidence, or do not post a thread that at best says someone is being bad. The point of these forums is to make the community better. A admin screwing up can be dealt with if it is put in the correct format and in the correct section.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/7-Admin-Abuse

If you have proof present it, if not get some. If you do not want to do that, then just do not mention it in here.

Rezel
08-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Closed for being in the wrong section, and wrong format...

If your going to post it up please make sure you do it in the right format at least...