PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on fakeclient mod???

V teh pwnerer
09-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know where or how to get the working fakeclient mod that works around valve or make the fakeclient mod work around valve by changing something???

Thanks for any and all help!

Dual
09-08-2008, 08:54 PM
www.google.com

JigSaW
09-08-2008, 11:14 PM
well we solved this problem by getting really drunk and hiring hookers.

then the solution appeared to us

u should try it.

V teh pwnerer
09-09-2008, 05:31 AM
www.google.com

Haha if you can't help me, don't post as if I didn't try google. I spent literally hours trying to find out, and google was my first try...

well we solved this problem by getting really drunk and hiring hookers.

then the solution appeared to us

u should try it.

Nice...

I just don't get it... I ask a simple question and instead of help I get smart ass comments...

I seriously do not get it...

:headache:

JigSaW
09-09-2008, 01:54 PM
you think i'm kidding?

V teh pwnerer
09-09-2008, 05:21 PM
you think i'm kidding?

:headache: kidding or not it was just not a real answer... I get all excited seeing replies and it was "google" and "get drunk"...

o_O

+Project.S+
09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
what answer were you looking for?

our replies dont seem to be working for you wether they are honest or not.

V teh pwnerer
09-09-2008, 08:06 PM
what answer were you looking for?

our replies dont seem to be working for you wether they are honest or not.

I was hoping for an answer to my question haha... Is that not the purpose of asking it?

+Project.S+
09-09-2008, 09:48 PM
but he gave you one silly V

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-09-2008, 10:28 PM
V: "Hey guys i need help, can you give me some help after i have been such a problem in your servers and forums?"
IBIS: "NO"
V: "Why?"
IBIS: "Other than you being a dick, we don't feel comfortable helping people improve others servers that may eventually compete with ours. Why don't we just give out all our fucking secretes and let everyone have the quality servers ibis has?"

V teh pwnerer
09-09-2008, 10:31 PM
V: "Hey guys i need help, can you give me some help after i have been such a problem in your servers and forums?"
IBIS: "Other than you being a dick, we don't feel comfortable helping people improve others servers that may eventually compete with ours. Why don't we just give out all our fucking secretes and let everyone have the quality servers ibis has?"

Leave it to manbear to make it personal and offensive. I am done posting in this thread.

You could make a thread that just said "I like pie" and a lot of people here would find a way to turn it into "V is such an ass and we hope he dies".

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Leave it to manbear to make it personal and offensive. I am done posting in this thread.

You could make a thread that just said "I like pie" and a lot of people here would find a way to turn it into "V is such an ass and we hope he dies".

Do you blame me after you have been such a problem? You have been branded as a "trouble maker." At least in my perspective.

+Project.S+
09-09-2008, 11:23 PM
I WANT A BRAND!!!

Whats mine mbp?

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-09-2008, 11:41 PM
IDK.

"The Chick"??

deaf
09-10-2008, 12:03 AM
hmm perhaps chick that breaks balls of assholes in the server?

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-10-2008, 12:20 AM
hmm perhaps chick that breaks balls of assholes in the server?

Thats a pretty long name.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-12-2008, 08:24 AM
I WANT A BRAND!!!

Whats mine mbp?

How about Canadian Bobblehead or Elk Hunter ?

ZERO
09-12-2008, 08:56 AM
To get it I battled chuck norris in a duel for the data and obviously I won. I would suggest contacting him.

+Project.S+
09-12-2008, 08:34 PM
To get it I battled chuck norris in a duel for the data and obviously I won. I would suggest contacting him.

ROTFL you would battle chuck norris for something like that Zero haha i kid i kid!

hey hey hye CO be nice or ill mess your face up. i kid i kid. ill take the canadian bobblehead one.

PS: We don't really hunt elk that much.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-13-2008, 09:58 AM
ROTFL you would battle chuck norris for something like that Zero haha i kid i kid!

hey hey hye CO be nice or ill mess your face up. i kid i kid. ill take the canadian bobblehead one.

PS: We don't really hunt elk that much.

They hunt moose. (Whats the fucking plural of moose? Moosi? Mooses?)

+Project.S+
09-13-2008, 09:26 PM
i believe mooses but im not sure

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Its just plain moose. Example " Look at that herd of moose !"

D1lD0
09-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Haha if you can't help me, don't post as if I didn't try google. I spent literally hours trying to find out, and google was my first try...

Nice...

I just don't get it... I ask a simple question and instead of help I get smart ass comments...

I seriously do not get it...

Pfft, you could prolly find the launch codes of a tactical nuke on google. Oh, and Waldo

deaf
09-14-2008, 08:14 PM
waldo is pretty sneaky these days. cant find him on google earth

ZERO
09-15-2008, 09:25 AM
I have but he keeps moving...

ghengis-khan
09-19-2008, 06:46 AM

^ best response ever!