PDA

View Full Version : Possible issue

lt.rambo
08-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Hey guys i just wanted to point out a possible issue with the ZM servers. I recently went on to a fairly quiet server which is unusual for a start, and second off i sent out a sm_vote asking their opinions of the Zm admin team. A large majority of them who voted said we either abused too much, or abused. Thats a bad reputation to have and thats why other servers suck that are Zm because of the admins, thats why we need to be different to keep popularity. So next time you get on to
The Zm server, be nice and happy to be around everyone. And be fair to others. Its sad to see a lot of the players to think of our admin team as abusing freaks. Remember were the good guys! Thanks, Rambo

ZERO
08-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Be sure to remind users to that demos are always recorded for every map all the time and these demos are available publicly. This enables them to have evidence to submit for any abuse they do see. Only the admins themselves can fully prevent abuse but by monitoring admin activities and filling reports we try to ensure that those who do abuse are not getting away with it. :wtg:

lt.rambo
08-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Thanks Zero i will be sure to let them all know.

Rosie
08-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Also for future votes make sure that you put in answers that make no sense. I ran one on ZM last night where "I am an idiot" won over "yes" and "no", because it was the first answer. Not saying that they did not vote correctly, just that I have seen 1 spammers ruin normal votes. Since I got asked to come back to ZM and play more I will see more than I have in the last few months.
I am a recent admin but a very regular ZM player, and I could care less about making friends. So if I see something stupid I will let everyone know. To be honest I really do not even know who the regular ZM admins are anymore.
Thanks for the heads up man.:wtg:

lt.rambo
08-14-2011, 09:07 AM
Not a problem Rosie. Because of schooling and house payments i might not have my admin but i might sometimes be on. I am a regular on forums and over the breaks i am routinely online For ZM. Even though babysitting on the ZM server for mindless retards does get old.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-14-2011, 11:04 AM
To be honest I really do not even know who the regular ZM admins are anymore.
Thanks for the heads up man.:wtg:

me, blade, chris, evil, and maybe one or two more.