PDA

View Full Version : dievas/mic spam

slipstream
08-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Name in Game:dievas
Steam-ID:"dievas" STEAM_0:0:28741755 34:31 164 0 active
Where:gungame
Link to any previous bans:
Reason to ban: mic spam, has been doing this last few days, joins server and plays non stop music and noises

demo
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BPIAFNA

Don't tell me I can just mute him through the player list, there is a rule after all saying no mic spam, there is no rule saying I have to mute him. But I will mute him until.

I don't think he needs a warning, he knows the rules and chooses not to follow them. Asked to stop and he just keeps going.

Rosie
08-13-2011, 06:29 PM
I will admit that I have seen him do this, but it never really bothered me, nor was it constant. The thought of banning someone for mic spamming seems silly though. Had you asked him to be muted/gagged it would make more sense. I will be playing tonight and if I see him I will warn him myself. Alot of the things he plays are generally funny and in good humor but since there is a complaint on the board I will ask him to stop. Ban seems a little rough.

maynard
08-13-2011, 06:32 PM
I don't think he's asking for a perma ban given this is the user temp ban request section

Rosie
08-13-2011, 07:07 PM
That would explain why the sticky popped up before I read his post.

SCRIBBLE
08-15-2011, 11:26 AM
A ban would only be necessary if the player ignored a warning from an admin and continued to spam after a subsequent mute has passed.

BladeTwinSwords
08-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Wait why in the fuck is he even unmuted. He's been perma muted FOUR TIMES. It's just that some idiot admin unmutes him. Hell, I perma muted him the first 2 times.

maynard
08-16-2011, 04:00 PM
mic spammers don't need 2 be band, they just need 2 be muted. if he's out of line again, any admin can launch a nice long temp mute his way.

closed resolved.