PDA

View Full Version : Delays

ZERO
08-15-2011, 12:12 PM
There will be delays though next week as I now for real this time moving my stuff back from school. Also I want to let any of you know that thinks I was on vacation for 3 weeks that logically I was not or there would not have been all of those updates at the end and start of this month. The vacation to Europe was canceled and I have been working on the servers and for my dad since that time. I do still plan to be able to get all the rest of the wcs races finished after the move so that they will be finished before the end of the month. :wtg:

ZERO
08-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Getting things unpacked here so things are still all lagged up. I hope to be able to do some updates to the map lists and some other things by the end of the week. Hopefully can get 1-2 wcs races released by next Tuesday. I still plan to have them all finished by the end of next week.

One big setback is I had some plaster fall in my eyes so I have had limited use of them for a few days now... tonight I will try some eye drops to see if that helps.

Steamer
08-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Damn, hope every things good.

My step-father went blind for a week in the right eye after an infection from drywall (dust in the eye) he was installing. Crazy shit.