PDA

View Full Version : Wow admins are shit now.

Apocalypse
08-21-2011, 12:18 PM
No warning nothing. Just a ban message. And do admins not have to type reason for ban anymore in admin chat so the people who have been banned can see why?

Xerenix
08-21-2011, 12:49 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:12730542&advType=steamid&Submit.

You were banned for 1hr by ChrisYoung for being fake admin by having <ibis.og> in your name.

pwnage
08-21-2011, 01:07 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:12730542&advType=steamid&Submit.

You were banned for 1hr by ChrisYoung for being fake admin by having <ibis.og> in your name.

...but <ibis.og> isn't the admin tag :gack:

Xerenix
08-21-2011, 02:17 PM
...but <ibis.og> isn't the admin tag :gack:

True but the <ibis.> part looks like the admin tag.

You'll have to ask Chris since i have really no idea. I just looked up the ban and considering he got banned for being "fake admin" and has the <ibis.og> in his name, i just assumed it was because of that.

ChrisYoung
08-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Exactly so now stfu and end of this thread

Apocalypse
08-21-2011, 04:28 PM
"like" an admin tag but isnt. and either way you should have warned me first as opposed to banned me on the spot. And i dont see any rule against having that tag, i asked zero this a few years ago and he said there was no rule against it so as long as an admin doesnt tell me to take it off, then i dont have to. it doesnt mean you ban me with no warning.

Xerenix
08-21-2011, 04:35 PM
"like" an admin tag but isnt. and either way you should have warned me first as opposed to banned me on the spot. And i dont see any rule against having that tag, i asked zero this a few years ago and he said there was no rule against it so as long as an admin doesnt tell me to take it off, then i dont have to. it doesnt mean you ban me with no warning.

While i agree that he should have warned you first, YOU could have handled this better by posting in the unban section or admin abuse section about it instead of creating a thread in the zombie mod section named "Wow admins are shit now."

ZERO
08-21-2011, 07:40 PM
I have said that in the past referring to things like IBIS WCS in your name for example. However, <ibis. > or anything similar is clearly trying to imitate the clan or admin tags. I have not to my knowledge ever approved the use of a tag that included ibis. or ibis place within <> for regular use. I apologize for any confusion my previous statements may have caused.

Steamer
08-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Holy shit! Heya Apo.

Tag was for Origninal Zmod Gangsta!!!! :lmao: (This type of tag was common a few years ago.)
I also remember it, and a few other funny ones. I liked <ibis.skank> the best. This died off when some confusion from idiots set in and admins had nothing better to do with their time...

How ya been homo?

Also, how about a damn warning first? Verbal or written works.

TOS. Read them again rank cheater.

pwnage
08-22-2011, 06:57 PM
True but the <ibis.> part looks like the admin tag.

You'll have to ask Chris since i have really no idea. I just looked up the ban and considering he got banned for being "fake admin" and has the <ibis.og> in his name, i just assumed it was because of that.

Ok, makes sense. Now we should close this thread do to it being a fail