PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: stop letting kids buy admin with their mommy's credit card

Henry Clay
08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Admins are completely retarded. They're banning without giving a single warning for completely stupid reasons, like them shooting a vending machine into you so you get stuck and then calling it cade breaking when you try to get out. This is what happens when you let absolutely anyone buy admin for 11 bucks.

anex
08-21-2011, 04:45 PM
They should be giving out warnings, but if you try to enter a cade and they start building and you get stuck, you can not shoot it to get yourself out. You must !ztele. It is considered cade breaking. Also they don't have to let you in their cade. If you feel like you are being abused, pull up the demo from SourceTv (ftp://208.43.70.234/) and submit a thread here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/7-Admin-Abuse).

pwnage
08-21-2011, 08:19 PM
They should be giving out warnings, but if you try to enter a cade and they start building and you get stuck, you can not shoot it to get yourself out. You must !ztele. It is considered cade breaking. Also they don't have to let you in their cade. If you feel like you are being abused, pull up the demo from SourceTv (ftp://208.43.70.234/) and submit a thread here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/7-Admin-Abuse).

Also, some admins will ban you without warning if you are a regular on the servers (like on at least once a day), now I still think that warnings SHOULD be given out whether they are a regular or not. Whether you think they should know the rules since they're regulars, it doesn't mean that you should just ban without a proper warning. Just my opinion

BUT...just to be clear, I agree with anex, and most bans that admins/clan give out are justifiable.

dontbescaredhomie
09-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Also, some admins will ban you without warning if you are a regular on the servers (like on at least once a day), now I still think that warnings SHOULD be given out whether they are a regular or not. Whether you think they should know the rules since they're regulars, it doesn't mean that you should just ban without a proper warning. Just my opinion

BUT...just to be clear, I agree with anex, and most bans that admins/clan give out are justifiable.
pwnage is one of those admins that are fair, where you can say everything you want and he's cool with it. never seen him get mad on any players.
i agree to you guys but honestly there are some (you can count in your fingers) that are unfair admins. peace.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-10-2011, 07:07 PM
so, are you bitching about getting banned, or not? cause i can't seem to find you on the ban list.

Bane of Soldiers
09-10-2011, 08:26 PM
its been like two or three weeks. keep dead threads where they lie :P