View Full Version : This shit is annoying

Nemesis
08-21-2011, 08:48 PM
I thought you couldn't ward spawn

shit like this make it unplayable.

ZERO
08-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Was it his spawn or the other team?

6. No type of wards are allowed in the enemy’s spawn for the first 20 seconds. warding your own spawn before 20 seconds is allowed.

maynard
08-21-2011, 09:15 PM
watched the demo... he didn't ward your spawn once, he warded off 2 the side of your spawn, blocking 1 of the 2 paths you had available...

Nemesis
08-21-2011, 11:06 PM
watched the demo... he didn't ward your spawn once, he warded off 2 the side of your spawn, blocking 1 of the 2 paths you had available...

if you'll watch the demo again, you'll see that the other player on the team with the same race would ward the other exit from spawn.

also the fact that they are in your spawn 1.5 seconds into the round seems a little bullshit, you're hit before you can move for christ's sake.

maynard
08-22-2011, 12:00 AM
I only noticed that happend once, and it does happen from time 2 time.... either way I never saw wards in your spawn....

Nemesis
08-22-2011, 01:59 AM
I only noticed that happend once, and it does happen from time 2 time.... either way I never saw wards in your spawn....

So you see no problem with people being killed in spawn before they have a chance to buy weapons?

maynard
08-22-2011, 02:39 AM
your spawn was never warded.... close 2 it was, but not your spawn....

races with fly always do that and go strait for the CT's on nipper house... this is nothing new.....

no rules were broken, if you were annoyd with how nipper house has always gone... well... ok, but no rules were broken other than the double ward and it clearly was random as it happens from time 2 time...

Nemesis
08-22-2011, 06:01 AM
your spawn was never warded.... close 2 it was, but not your spawn....

races with fly always do that and go strait for the CT's on nipper house... this is nothing new.....

no rules were broken, if you were annoyd with how nipper house has always gone... well... ok, but no rules were broken other than the double ward and it clearly was random as it happens from time 2 time...

This wasn't made for someone to get punished, but rather to fix the problem with the server. the fact that you can get to the opposing team so quickly is an issue. especially since the majority of the maps on the server are on the smaller side.

MAny other servers have a 5 second fly/tele delay for the start of the round, I feel like this is something that needs to be considered.

devour
08-22-2011, 06:42 AM
you would have to delay all travel type ultimates then... i vote yes!

slipstream
08-22-2011, 07:21 AM
question, how long after nemesis pwning did he rage quit like a baby? i have been told he does that a lot, only witnessed it once so far though. then he makes a post because he is mad.

BLADE
08-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Simple buy an ANTI WARD

maynard
08-22-2011, 11:07 AM
This wasn't made for someone to get punished, but rather to fix the problem with the server. the fact that you can get to the opposing team so quickly is an issue. especially since the majority of the maps on the server are on the smaller side.

MAny other servers have a 5 second fly/tele delay for the start of the round, I feel like this is something that needs to be considered.

lol we're not going 2 delay all flying class ultimates cause you're un happy even more so when we only have a couple maps where you can even get over 2 the enemy spawn that quickly via fly.

this thread is stupid... you first claim someones warding your spawn which never once happend now claim it's just a thread 2 correct people being able 2 use their ultimates...

nipper house is 1 of the WCS fav maps, always has been... and I only see you complaining about this...

if the only purpose of this thread is 2 apparently now "fix the problemr" than I might as well just close it cause that's not possible as there's nothing wrong. we limit the amount of open space maps we have due 2 the reason you're qq'ing... nipper house has and always will be how it is... there's not really anything more 2 say on this...

you had enough time each round 2 buy your guns, no 1 warded your spawn.... even though you claimed they did... so once again not sure why you're still going on about nothing.

what would have been a smart idea is going shadow hunter and dropping wards where the enemy was dropping them every round....

Nemesis
08-22-2011, 05:39 PM
question, how long after nemesis pwning did he rage quit like a baby? i have been told he does that a lot, only witnessed it once so far though. then he makes a post because he is mad.

get cancer you fucking jew.

lol we're not going 2 delay all flying class ultimates cause you're un happy even more so when we only have a couple maps where you can even get over 2 the enemy spawn that quickly via fly.

this thread is stupid... you first claim someones warding your spawn which never once happend now claim it's just a thread 2 correct people being able 2 use their ultimates...

nipper house is 1 of the WCS fav maps, always has been... and I only see you complaining about this...

if the only purpose of this thread is 2 apparently now "fix the problemr" than I might as well just close it cause that's not possible as there's nothing wrong. we limit the amount of open space maps we have due 2 the reason you're qq'ing... nipper house has and always will be how it is... there's not really anything more 2 say on this...

you had enough time each round 2 buy your guns, no 1 warded your spawn.... even though you claimed they did... so once again not sure why you're still going on about nothing.

what would have been a smart idea is going shadow hunter and dropping wards where the enemy was dropping them every round....

i asked about the wards as an inquiry. If you're ok with the server running this way then there's not much to do.

maynard
08-22-2011, 05:45 PM
well he's not doing anything wrong... I think the thread title hit it spot on "annoying" yeah, it's annoying and Ive been in the same situation and agree... but you can easily take control back over if you change up your race and do something about it.