PDA

View Full Version : The Reality of a Zombie Apocolypse

Mallissin
09-10-2008, 12:26 PM
I spoke last night on mic to a few people about Hela cells, which are used in Cancer research and have become a big problem for researchers after the fact.

It's believed that these cells are in all of us (especially those in North America), after breaking free of labs and being unstoppable. Only time will tell how they will effect humanity's evolution.

This is REAL. This is not fiction. Read the Wikipedia entry, find the book mentioned and read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 09:24 PM
There's already been real life zombies, check that one thread out. And yes, I know this is an old thread. Which is why I'm bringing it back to life so it can be deleted.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 12:36 PM
I spoke last night on mic to a few people about Hela cells, which are used in Cancer research and have become a big problem for researchers after the fact.

It's believed that these cells are in all of us (especially those in North America), after breaking free of labs and being unstoppable. Only time will tell how they will effect humanity's evolution.

This is REAL. This is not fiction. Read the Wikipedia entry, find the book mentioned and read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

I read that thing off of that one website that I can't remember but it made me like "OH NOEZ".

Jeimuzu
07-30-2009, 11:40 PM
My money is on a mutation of mad cow disease, or nanobots.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:41 PM

I think the mad cow disease is more likely to happen more than anything.

walterbrunswick
08-03-2009, 04:06 PM

If nanobots take over, there is NOTHING, and I MEAN NOTHING, that we can do...

Except die.

weeman2412
08-03-2009, 07:38 PM
If nanobots take over, there is NOTHING, and I MEAN NOTHING, that we can do...

Except die.

Even WeeMan's force ability can't save us :( ... If nanobots were to ever be created.. You'd think the creators would be smart enough to make a weapon that could counter-act the nanobots

inthebutt
08-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Even WeeMan's force ability can't save us :( ... If nanobots were to ever be created.. You'd think the creators would be smart enough to make a weapon that could counter-act the nanobots

what if nanobots were secretly injected into the everyday food we already eat and we've been eating them for at least 2 years now and maybe in 2012 someone will activate them all via some huge super computer and turn us all into zombies due to the fact that they snuck them into us via food.

sweet huh??

Christmas
08-03-2009, 10:02 PM
what if nanobots were secretly injected into the everyday food we already eat and we've been eating them for at least 2 years now and maybe in 2012 someone will activate them all via some huge super computer and turn us all into zombies due to the fact that they snuck them into us via food.

sweet huh??

Only the anorexics will be left.

SAVE US OLSEN TWINS!

weeman2412
08-03-2009, 10:14 PM

sweet huh??

too bad I'm a level 9000 vegetarian .. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow

Jeimuzu
08-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Someone obviously hasn't heard of the giant tomato. *CoughWeemanCough*

inthebutt
08-04-2009, 12:33 AM
due what if its in everything we eat???

cereal, vegetables, meat, candy, soda, water!!!!, burgers, hot dogs, booze!!!!!

seriously unless you can grow your own vegetables and raise your own animals to slaughter than we are all seriously fucked!!!!

but maybe the antibodies in out immune system have already recognized them as a foreign matter and destroyed them already.

Clone
08-06-2009, 11:56 PM

WHAT 9000!!!!! OMG destroy THE weeman before the nanobots can menifest themselfs into giant Clone versions of us!!!

Clone

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 11:02 AM

then you're quite unhealthy.

D: