08-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Username
Andrew_Pavlik

STEAMID
STEAM_0:1:213044

How long have you played on IBIS Servers
October 2009 so coming up on my 2years.

How long have you had admin for
Ending of November/Beginning of December(2010) so just about 9 months, convenient!

Link to your ban history
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=774&advType=admin

Link to all submitted ban threads you have made
Actually, none really. Most of mine to all are none hack related. When I suspect of someone hacking I usually call in another admin and they usually end up Demo-ing it.

Link to all bans and threads where a ban by you was overturned
None.

Link to any abuse threads about you
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5887-Admin-Abuse-Andrew_Pavlivk-and-his-New-Rule-on-Zombie-Server/page2?highlight=andrew_pavlik

Why did you order admin
I originally ordered admin to patrol ZM mod as I felt the server was slowly getting out of control by bad admins and annoying players plus I played on ZM almost daily and felt it was a great way to support the community I have grown to really enjoy.

Why do you want to be an upper level admin
I personally feel that due to my none existent abuse history and my familiarity with all the servers and the rules of each server I could be a great help with enforcing rules for both admins and players. I wrote the thread about the ZM server getting out of control and with the help of other dedicated regulars we were able to come up with a decent rule list for the mod, I have also talked with Rezel about a rule thread for GG. I also check the forums almost daily along with playing on the servers daily. I really have enjoyed playing on all the servers, WCS, PUB, GG and ZM and I wanna make sure that this continues being a great place for people to come and play.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-25-2011, 09:35 PM
I like andrew..he's been here awhile and never has his head up his ass.

Gl man, i think your one of the few who deserve it.

maynard
08-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Link to all submitted ban threads you have made
Actually, none really. Most of mine to all are none hack related. When I suspect of someone hacking I usually call in another admin and they usually end up Demo-ing it.

follow format.... do as the heading says, post LINKS 2 the bans you've made, and post LINKS 2 any abuse threads against you... not say "I think there's 1 or 2." check, don't be lazy.

also, saying you just get other admins 2 handle your bans most the times is soooo not the thing 2 say on a application for upper lvl admin lol... half the job is weighing in in on perma ban requests constantly... hence why we want 2 see proof that you can catch hackers as you will have the ability 2 make final calls on if a person should be perma band from the community or not.

Andrew_Pavlik
08-26-2011, 02:20 PM

follow format.... do as the heading says, post LINKS 2 the bans you've made, and post LINKS 2 any abuse threads against you... not say "I think there's 1 or 2." check, don't be lazy.

also, saying you just get other admins 2 handle your bans most the times is soooo not the thing 2 say on a application for upper lvl admin lol... half the job is weighing in in on perma ban requests constantly... hence why we want 2 see proof that you can catch hackers as you will have the ability 2 make final calls on if a person should be perma band from the community or not.

I understand what you are saying, I usually like a second opinion before acusing someone but like I said, I get what you are saying. To be a top Lvl admin I shouldn't have to ask for a second opinion, I should be able to form one myself. Never thought of it that way.

And i did have an abuse thread. Edited my orginal post.

ZERO
08-30-2011, 01:23 AM
Admin logs attached below:

Andrew_Pavlik
08-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Man my chat logs make me sound like an idiot >< lol