PDA

View Full Version : Showing Teamattack messages.

Xerenix
08-28-2011, 10:09 AM
Is there a way to get the teamattack messages from both of the teams back again?

As it is now, you only see the messages from your own team which makes it hard to see if there is a teamattacker on the opposite team.

Rosie
08-28-2011, 10:40 AM
I agree, I dont know how many times recently I have had to ask who the other team is trying to voteban.

Andrew_Pavlik
08-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Agreed.

Joker
08-28-2011, 11:59 PM
agree and since we can't see tk messeges in the sourcetv demos either it makes it fairly difficult to tell when someone on the other team is tking/team attacking.:assault:

Link
09-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Is there a way to get the teamattack messages from both of the teams back again?

As it is now, you only see the messages from your own team which makes it hard to see if there is a teamattacker on the opposite team.

+100. definitely would be helpful

ZERO
09-14-2011, 01:11 PM
I know I said I was going to do something to make these messages appear less like a month ago but I never got around to it. Currently the way it works is as valve intended...

Joker
09-14-2011, 09:29 PM
I know I said I was going to do something to make these messages appear less like a month ago but I never got around to it. Currently the way it works is as valve intended...
thanks for acknowledging that this thread was here because we should really add that feature into the sourcetv demos because it would really be helpfull to the admins as well as any one that is reviewing the issue if one were to arise of someone tking for a few maps..:wtg: