PDA

View Full Version : DJ Panda

slipstream
09-03-2011, 04:13 AM
GunGame

Panda killed a team mate after round.
That player then slayed Panda the following round.
Panda proceeded to use his admin powers to slay that player.

No demo since obviously no one expected it.

Have a section for gungame specific rules and make sure to direct panda to them please.
It was not me he tk'd.

Dj panda
09-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Afterround Slaying, your not alloweed to do it in the next round, During the after round is fine since you loose no levels, but in the next round you do.

And Wrong place.

taz1stP
09-03-2011, 04:54 AM
its a no no panda and you can slay next round but its not cool

maynard
09-03-2011, 04:56 AM
there is no rule that says you can't slay next round, it's seriously frowned apon and a really jerk-off thing 2 do, but it does not break any rule.

stop making fail threads.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2011, 05:32 AM
i think what OP is trying to say is "Panda proceeded to use his admin powers to slay that player."

if this is the case then it abuse. to slay another player using admin commands after being slayed for TKing is not an appropriate use of admin privileges.

if this is was happened then please provide a date, time, and map to better find the demo in which this so called abuse happened.

in the mean time please post this thread in the "admin abuse" section.

Nemesis
09-03-2011, 06:22 AM
i think what OP is trying to say is "Panda proceeded to use his admin powers to slay that player."

if this is the case then it abuse. to slay another player using admin commands after being slayed for TKing is not an appropriate use of admin privileges.

if this is was happened then please provide a date, time, and map to better find the demo in which this so called abuse happened.

in the mean time please post this thread in the "admin abuse" section.

This is what happened.

Panda would tk a few team mates, they would use the menu to slay him. the next round he would use admin to slay them. multiple people told him he couldn't do this but he said he was allowed because he 'asked someone' never said who it was.

but yes, unless slaying admins for tk is against the rules Panda is a fuckface.

slipstream
09-03-2011, 08:25 AM
It was sometime after 4am and before 5am EST with the date I started this thread, I don't remember the map and I didn't post in the admin abuse section because that is all the info I can remember. Nemesis was there, he might remember more.

Dj panda
09-03-2011, 09:07 AM
From what ive seen, the people have slayed for after round kills in the next round have been Slayed themselves by other admins. They say Not to slay for after round, and if they did they got slayed. The ruling that i was told that Warm up round your not supposed to slay and After round your not supposed to slay for the next round.

@nemesis Shut your ass, you are so lucky i didnt ban you for admin disrespect, With the shit you were saying.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-03-2011, 09:25 AM
how about slipstream pull the demo and post it so we can see what happened?

StarsMine
09-03-2011, 11:23 AM
From what ive seen, the people have slayed for after round kills in the next round have been Slayed themselves by other admins. They say Not to slay for after round, and if they did they got slayed. The ruling that i was told that Warm up round your not supposed to slay and After round your not supposed to slay for the next round.

@nemesis Shut your ass, you are so lucky i didnt ban you for admin disrespect, With the shit you were saying.

as if nem would care. But he is right, using admin to slay those who slay YOU for teamkilling is abuse.

Rosie
09-03-2011, 11:24 AM
After round your not supposed to slay for the next round.

The key here is "supposed", it means you can but it is a dick move. Not slay worthy.

Here is the Demo. Happens around 44,000 tick. It was abuse, but I believe it was do to lack of knowledge of the rules. I know that isn't an excuse, but the person who it happened to did not file complaint.

Dj panda
09-03-2011, 11:35 AM
but it was after round, You shouldnt be slayed for after round in the next round.

Link
09-03-2011, 12:00 PM
The way the rules are written, right now, there are no restrictions on how anyone uses the TK menu when it comes up, for whatever reason. Be it an accident, intentional, after round or during warm up.

It is quite unpleasant and a trait of a douchebag to slay for after round, warmup, or even accidental tk's. but there is absolutely no rule restricting it, at all, as has been mentioned in this thread.

Just take this opportunity to correct your rules knowledge, and work to do better in the future. If this results in an abuse thread, so be it. Now you know. :)

Dj panda
09-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Oh well >.< Just another lesson learned the hard way of rules

maynard
09-03-2011, 01:12 PM
it doesn't matter what he's being accused of cause 1, this isn't the abuse section and 2 he has 0 proof 2 back his claim... we don't act on shit without proof in this community.

you also said something along the lines of you couldn't apparently get a demo..... try souce TV it records everything at all times. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6434-Links-to-Demos

if you want 2 make an abuse claim against dj panda, go for it, but you need proof... and it needs 2 be in the proper section and format.

closed.

also, once again. there is NO rule that states you can't slay on next round, it's a dick head thing 2 do, but there is no rule stating you can't.