PDA

View Full Version : Admin sig on back

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-12-2008, 08:44 AM
In the past I've been on servers where the admins have the word "ADMIN" tagged on their upper back. Would this be a good idea for IBIS ?

ZERO
09-12-2008, 08:53 AM
I have only been waiting for the Orange box update so we can get them... That update is supposed to improve models and I want them made from scratch so we got to wait and see what the improvements are so that we can have the best looking ones that the game can even output.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-12-2008, 09:21 AM
I have only been waiting for the Orange box update so we can get them... That update is supposed to improve models and I want them made from scratch so we got to wait and see what the improvements are so that we can have the best looking ones that the game can even output.

Great Idea ! I wasn't even aware of the Orange Box update.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Didn't we have plans for this like 2 years ago. And voodoo never finished making the skins? Or was that something else?

ZERO
09-13-2008, 11:39 PM
No instead he stole the access codes for the servers while he was over at my house and used them to get free admin which he abused. So he was permanently banned.

Dual
09-14-2008, 08:56 AM
In the past I've been on servers where the admins have the word "ADMIN" tagged on their upper back. Would this be a good idea for IBIS ?

Yeah that would be cool ...I've seen that years ago..would be nice to have here.:assault: