PDA

View Full Version : Sprays

ZERO
09-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Below are links to download official IBIS Gaming sprays:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=218&d=1220336088

Simply save it anywhere on your computer and in game browse and select the file. Then your new spray will show up in gaming. Users can also edit the spray and add there name ect. There is space above and below b/c the image file must be a square.

Dual
09-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Great can't wait to try one.:wtg:

ZERO
09-12-2008, 06:55 PM
If you use it try to post a pic ingame if you can so people can see what it looks like. I have a modified version that was made before this one so I can not post mine.

Tatteezlee
09-02-2010, 02:14 PM
I have a mac and it wont let me upload sprays i can only use the sprays my css offers me, I cant even use my built in mac mic, dont hate the mac people though, half the people that own macs are only have them because theyre parents bought them, and we all need css in our lives, especially ibis gungame :pistols:

acolyte_to_jippity
09-02-2010, 02:54 PM
I have a mac and it wont let me upload sprays i can only use the sprays my css offers me, I cant even use my built in mac mic, dont hate the mac people though, half the people that own macs are only have them because theyre parents bought them, and we all need css in our lives, especially ibis gungame :pistols:

1) necro
2) sucks for you. fucking mac asshole. breaking css...

devour
09-02-2010, 03:25 PM
2) sucks for you. fucking mac asshole. breaking css...

speculation and finger pointing.

Starfish :3
09-02-2010, 03:42 PM
speculation and finger pointing.

well at least he got the "asshole" part right :p

Tatteezlee
09-02-2010, 04:02 PM
well at least he got the "asshole" part right :p

better an asshole than a Belgium :lmao:

09-02-2010, 04:13 PM
no need to look down on us european folks, most americans are european decendants anyway :p learn ur history
and "a Belgium"? how can anyone be a country? unless ofc u meant Belgian

Tatteezlee
09-02-2010, 04:16 PM
no need to look down on us european folks, most americans are european decendants anyway :p learn ur history

OK! jeez! hahaha, take it easy! I yield! I YIELD!

acolyte_to_jippity
09-02-2010, 04:29 PM

i just call you waffle-people. it's not intended to be an insult, it's actually very endearing

09-02-2010, 04:31 PM
i just call you waffle-people. it's not intended to be an insult, it's actually very endearing

well atleast that's gramatically correct XD even if it was an insult, atleast you would've been doing it right :p

Nemesis
04-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Well done, your very first post on the forums has made you an asshole. I'm sure you, Chi-Town and Blackmail will get along very well.

Annnnd now i see it was Maynard that wrote that...oh well, Chi-Town is still a homo.

maynard
04-26-2012, 01:05 AM
I didn't write that, I meant 2 delete it but hit edit by accident... everything he said was his own doing... but that's cause he's an advertisement bot, which is why he has quick links in his sig 2 bullshit.

Nemesis
04-26-2012, 01:08 AM
I didn't write that, I meant 2 delete it but hit edit by accident... everything he said was his own doing... but that's cause he's an advertisement bot, which is why he has quick links in his sig 2 bullshit.

Ah, well carry on then.

Dishes
12-19-2012, 05:27 PM
What's the ruling on Animated Spray's? (Wasn't sure where else to ask this, and since this is a sticky about spray's I figured why not!)

I'm using an animated spray of a CT who's shooting, and I've been placing it at strategic points around maps - like at the end of the tunnel in Italy - to try and confuse the other team, but I was told by an Admin that the spray might be off limits. They didn't know for sure, so I've been avoiding using it.. Just wanted to know if its cool or not?

Assassin
12-19-2012, 05:45 PM
As far as I know those are not stopped by our rules. Check the rules list for specifics though.

XX0wnsXY
12-19-2012, 05:54 PM
VIII. Sprays
1) A spray that contains "gay" images
A) Gay men or body parts
2) Disgusting images
A) Things that look really bad
a) includes BBW images designed to shock players
3) A spray that is sprayed after the user has been warned multiple times.

I see nothing that says animated sprays are not allowed.

Assassin
12-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Yup ^ and she would know. She's goods like that.

CampFire
06-24-2014, 07:41 PM
Woah History!

firstblood
06-11-2021, 04:11 PM
That's the oddest thing an ad bot calling out another ad bot.