PDA

View Full Version : WCS Race Whores

Chrispy-Myouse
09-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Now i realize that being WCS means you get to choose your race, but i think the People who abuse Spiderman NONstop is a bit much.... No one Really cares for Zack. Spiderman needs to be drabbed down a bit... Evasion and its "Bash" equivalent ability procs extremely often. and like vagabond i do not think spiderman should be able to buy a helmet or rings..

Spasm
09-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Now i realize that being WCS means you get to choose your race, but i think the People who abuse Spiderman NONstop is a bit much.... No one Really cares for Zack. Spiderman needs to be drabbed down a bit... Evasion and its "Bash" equivalent ability procs extremely often. and like vagabond i do not think spiderman should be able to buy a helmet or rings..

pretty sure spiderman cant buy helm, i agree with you though, it is annoying, my solution is remove lace from spiderman

Masskid
09-07-2011, 01:54 PM
not really a post about race whoring more like a post about spiderman >.>

maynard
09-07-2011, 02:10 PM
pretty sure spiderman cant buy helm,

Restricted from using boots of speed, cloak, helm and orb of frost
....:wtg:

Chikun
09-07-2011, 02:46 PM
I take pride in headhunting race whores. I've made Zach and people like him rage-quit many times. What I find disturbing is that people whore races like vagabond and spiderman when there are only 3-4 people to a team or less. Nothing makes a server empty faster with gayness like that when new people come in to play.

Spasm
09-07-2011, 04:47 PM
I take pride in headhunting race whores. I've made Zach and people like him rage-quit many times. What I find disturbing is that people whore races like vagabond and spiderman when there are only 3-4 people to a team or less. Nothing makes a server empty faster with gayness like that when new people come in to play.

This more then anything, spider-man actually isn't as bad if the server is full, but when its like 4 on 4 or something, it can totally kill the server, fast. Sadly, there is a few people that do nothing but play these races, and automatically wipe out the server.

Masskid
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
the only time i have problems with race whoring is when the server is like 5 v 5

devarmaya
09-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Only time I have a issue with race whoring is when one persons score is 100-1 or something drastic like that, only time I have seen it happen is with this smack tard named Zack. Only plays 2 races, Spiderman and Fagadouche.

Chikun
09-21-2011, 11:24 AM
lol Zach is garbage though. Have you seen him try to play any other race? It's like watching my cat fight his way out of a paper bag. You just need to outclass him.

Crazyyoshi
09-21-2011, 07:14 PM
To many people put to much trust in there powers. In the end the game is still css you need to shoot to kill. Or knife. But its true if your going to play flame pred against spiderman its your own fault. Pick a race that can either slow him take the hits or keep up with him. People complain to much about Zach. The fact of the matter is he plays the same way. Figure out how he plays and that is how you beat him. Race whore play that race because they are good at it. Maybe people need to spend a little more time maxing out a race they are good at to have it as a fall back. Example mine is Hells Demon. Figure out yours and you won't have a problem with race whores.

devarmaya
09-22-2011, 02:19 AM
Already know mine, I have them maxed. I play them till someone asks me to change, then I change and play a diff race. I don't want to ruin other peoples enjoyment just for the sake of being a asshole and having a sick KDR.

Steamer
09-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Athena > Nightelf / Hells Demon.

I'm not sure about the new WCS coding, but I do remember the old ES versions having a team count limiter.....

Masskid
09-24-2011, 10:37 AM
To many people put to much trust in there powers. In the end the game is still css you need to shoot to kill. Or knife.

So True ^.^ i've been playing better with no race then with the others even tho i cant use items or skills xD

i find that when you use any race you are dependent on its skills so it actually kinda makes you play worse >.>

also.... is whoring no race fine? because ive been using it lately just for the challenge >.<

Steamer
09-25-2011, 05:33 AM
That's fine, just give me your monies. Oh... can't... D: