PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] texture adventure town

Goku
09-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Hi, everyone. I just made this map yesterday. I'd really like you to check this out. It has elements of some of our favorite texture maps.
Zero (anyone else, too) I'd appreciate some feedback/suggestions on this as well as any map ideas you may have, as I will be more than happy to create one per request.

I'm also working on a few more I will share upon their completion.

BSP Download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/sgEgH--C/gg_texture_adventure_town.html

Thanks!!
~chris.son.goku [aka Gillman]

Joker
09-14-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi, everyone. I just made this map yesterday. I'd really like you to check this out. It has elements of some of our favorite texture maps.
Zero (anyone else, too) I'd appreciate some feedback/suggestions on this as well as any map ideas you may have, as I will be more than happy to create one per request.

I'm also working on a few more I will share upon their completion.

BSP Download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/sgEgH--C/gg_texture_adventure_town.html

Thanks!!
~chris.son.goku [aka Gillman]
this looks like a decent map, but it might be a little dark.

Goku
09-17-2011, 06:44 AM
I have my gamma settings a bit higher to see darker maps easy. I'll reset them and readjust the lighting and upload it again. Thanks for noting that.

maynard
09-17-2011, 05:29 PM
nice map, but not so nice for WCS. it's wayy 2 small and open. spiderman or vega would be in enemy spawn in like 2 seconds... also it needs objectives 2 be a WCS map.

looks like it would do good on the GG server.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-17-2011, 06:20 PM
nice map, but not so nice for WCS. it's wayy 2 small and open. spiderman or vega would be in enemy spawn in like 2 seconds... also it needs objectives 2 be a WCS map.

looks like it would do good on the GG server.

this IS in the gg section...isn't it?

maynard
09-17-2011, 09:47 PM
lol that it is... I miss clicked... tee hee

Disflux
09-19-2011, 04:37 PM
+1 to any and all Goku maps. I'm totally getting sick of all the overplayed texture maps on GG -.-'. This would be quite refreshing.

brett friggin favre
09-19-2011, 07:29 PM
love this one. there's a lot of camping spots but that just means a lot of chances to make noobs think i hack :smirk:

Goku
09-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Maynard, if you have ideas for good WCS maps let me know. I've been playing that more lately and was thinking about just that. Thanks for the feedback, guys. If someone wants to add this adventure town map to the server, please wait until I've posted a new link for the one with better lighting. Thanks again.

Goku
09-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Okay, here's the fixed version:
http://www.4shared.com/file/A5UBGgqC/gg_texture_adventure_town.html

That should brighten up your day.

==========================

Also, I'm working on a new one. Bear in mind this is a work in progress, so this is a great time for ideas and tips. The working title is "Eastern Fortress".