PDA

View Full Version : Pl@YwithM3's Application

Pl@YwithM3
09-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Name: Ashley Fletcher

In game Name: Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a

Weapon of Choice: pump shotty (click me) (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/weapon.php?id=2)

Frequently joined servers: ZMOD (99% of the time) GG (the other 1% lol)

Maps: i like mainly all the gg maps i play, but with zmod i deffinetly prefer cade to escapes, tx_highschool, hospital remix, penumbra exended, 420_beachstrike, snoopy, pulse_temple of doom, desert fortress, pyramids.. i know theres others but i cant think of their names.. but those are some of my favorite zm maps

About Me (personal life): my name is ashley i live in the US. im 20 and in college witha semi focus on psychology. i work as a lifeguard at a local indoor pool and i think i spend more time there than at college lol. my hobbies consist of anything outdoorsy, karate, lifeguarding.. yes my job is a hobby lol being with my friends.. oh an i like playing cs:s too :icon_mrgreen:

About Me (gaming): i usually go by the name Pl@YwithM3 in any of the games i play, that includes counter strike source, starcraft 2, portal 2, terraria annnndddddd POKEMON!!!!! yeah idk why but once ina while i just have this..... "compelling" urge to pick up my old gameboy an play like yellow version or soemthing like that ;z
but anyways i like to play on the IBIS ZMOD server as often as im able and i have been for i would like to say over a year now, i absolutly love it there. i know a very large portion of the regulars as well as most of my fellow admins too and i try my best to stay in touch with each of them :) im by no means a "rank whore" so im not the kind of player whos hardcore and focusing more on my stats rather than the server and its players, which imo is much more important. i love to lay back and have a fun time and even just screw around with the other players, but to an appropriote and always fun degree (if that makes any sense at all lol) i like to think im a very easy going non-judgemental person when it comes to being an admin. im tolerable, yet reasonable. i absolutly hate having to punish or kick players from the server but will do so if necessary. i always try to make it a point to give warnings to players about things theyre doing whether its dissruptive/offensive to other players or just flat out breaking the servers rules. so by far im no hitler of an admin and i dont (think) that ive ever had an admin abuse thread made with my name on it and im aiming to keep it that way.

Reasons for applying: i really like contributing to a good cause and helping things run smoothly and keeping order of things, which is why i love being an admin for ibis because i love its servers and the community that has grown within them. and i want to try and do more. <ibis> isnt something i want to just make my name all flashy and pretty or to show off. i would like to believe that if i get it and wear it, that i deserve to. if i dont deserve it than thats ok too, i can just keep moving forward and try again in the future :p

sooooo... thats me and my app :] thanks everyone for taking a look an ill see you all in the servers!

bye adios ciao doei tschau PEACE :wave: :wave:

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-09-2011, 03:35 AM
hmm i havnt played with you much but i then again just came back since you joined our community (=
so ill save my vote for now =O

Spasm
09-09-2011, 05:57 AM
TITS OR GTFO......
jk lol, good luck :)

Link
09-09-2011, 06:24 AM
+1 spasm lol jk.

mikey your vote means nothing man. :P jk :)

i haven't played with you much either, so I'll save my meaningless vote too. :D

Evil
09-09-2011, 11:34 AM
I'd say +1. She's really friendly with the community and she knows what she's doing when on the servers. :smokin:

Pl@YwithM3
10-10-2011, 07:24 PM
*bump* :( ...

Steamer
10-10-2011, 08:01 PM

Abuses admin / cheats.

PRI.Jordan.PRI
10-10-2011, 09:07 PM
I dont think my vote would do much anyways but +1 :)

Rapedollar$
10-10-2011, 11:54 PM

Abuses admin / cheats.

see above...

ps: so far this is the only vote that counts. in case you were wondering...

Hitman
10-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I want to know how this person is cheating?

maynard
10-19-2011, 07:52 PM
I want to know how this person is cheating?

wasn't cheating, just misusing admin slap command in ZM.

Link
10-19-2011, 08:02 PM
As an admin, is it cheating to use one's abilities to gain an advantage over other players?

I really don't like giving minuses without knowing a person, and truthfully, what I know of you consists of that abuse thread, for the most part. :P

I'll reserve my + or - for later. haha.

but that thread really makes me wanna minus...lol

maynard
10-19-2011, 08:04 PM
As an admin, is it cheating to use one's abilities to gain an advantage over other players?

no... id call that abusing admin or admin abuse... 2 me cheating is using hacks, slipstreams stupid skins or any other various forms of cheats or programs 2 exploit the game. doesn't matter what people + or - as always, clan votes are the only ones that matter.

Link
10-19-2011, 08:10 PM
clan votes are the only ones that count.

true that.

genuinely, i wish you the best of luck, Pl@YwithM3.

getting in will be difficult, and clan members aren't easy to impress. make a good impression where you can, and correct errors when you make them, then hope for the best. :)

maynard
10-19-2011, 08:13 PM
of course you can show support for any 1... I'm just saying when it's time 2 vote people in we only look at the clans opinion of the person.

Steamer
10-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Abusing to get in a spot you wouldn't normally after sacrificing yourself is (minor cheating) cheating in my book.

The other 3'rd party programs / scripts are (major cheating) haxx.

To each their own. :icon_mrgreen:

maynard
10-19-2011, 09:16 PM
would you post a ban request for cheating or hacks on her, or would you post a ADMIN ABUSE thread? exactly. keep it up steamer, ill revoke my +1 on your app, bitch!:smirk:

she made a stupid mistake once, that aside she's been a great admin, people should stop riding her cock about it... and I say this in general as ive seen it be brought up in other threads as well...

and no, I'm not just being nice cause she's a girl or whatever bull shit any 1 wants 2 say, ive spoken with her like twice I think? each time for about 3-5 minutes lol...

as I said in the abuse thread on her, her heart was in the right place, but it was a screw up and against the rules, she was warned and hasn't caused any trouble since, just as she didn't cause any trouble prior 2 it...

Steamer
10-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Lol, no, probably wouldn't even of posted the abuse and just said something unless it was ongoing.

And true. Far less offensive or stupid than others.

I'll -1 your app Maynard!
Uh... I'll take another +1 instead. :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway, since I don't play much ZM anymore I don't know what goes on in there so much besides what people complain about and I go in and see..... The last I heard play talk (same name, same spelling) it was a dude... you let others play on your account?

Tehfudge
10-20-2011, 12:22 AM
+1, Good luck

Jiggy
10-20-2011, 02:27 AM
+1 :) good luck playwithme :)

taz1stP
10-20-2011, 04:44 AM
since hall is ban from forums i will step in for him. troll troll troll XD.

Steamer
10-20-2011, 09:08 AM
Hl isn't banned from forums, or game.

Pl@YwithM3
10-20-2011, 03:27 PM
thank you everyone for your kind votes and wishes for me :) i know i have a pretty long wait ahead.. but im ready for that XD

-steamer, my account is only Pl@Y'ed on by myself and my gf sara who i let Pl@Y once ina while because she likes it too ;z and neither of us use a mic soo no it isnt me -just to throw it out there though, ive gotten quite a few imposters since i started out here that try (and fail) to pass as me... :violin:

Steamer
10-20-2011, 04:09 PM
That explains it.

Not even a few times before... I could of swore I heard you talk. Guess it was the imposter.