PDA

View Full Version : Unsure where to post this. Problems on dust_2

Crazyyoshi
09-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Seeing as this is a case of two people not doing what the are supposed to do I just posted it here.

Firstly I was to talk about how Cyberdrek broke multiple rules during a map. He Fire Naded Bomb site A, During that time he would hide in the skybox where we could not see him. He was asked and told multiple times that doing those things are against the rules. Obviously I am posting because he didn't stop until §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a told him to.

Second problem I have is that §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a said this about it, which I took as him saying break the rules until someone "QQ" about them. Here is the words straight from the horses mouth. I know this is going to bring heat upon my head for it, but I dislike cheaters and rule breakers. I am not about to let people get away with it.

*SPEC* §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a : Cyber it is usually ok.
*SPEC* §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a : Until people QQ
*SPEC* §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a : cause they suck
*DEAD* Chaos : lol i didnt care either

Steamer
09-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I was not there for the smoking of bomb site.

Don't make your own assumptions of what the fuck I said. Due to a technicality it is could be called an exploit / glitch of the map. As this has been going on for YEARS before you have been here, you can stop fucking crying and get on with your life son. Your just mad because you couldn't deal with it and raged unlike everyone else (except Chaos a little). You are about to do nothing.

And as a matter of fact I am doing what I am suppose to. No one likes a crying little bitch.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-11-2011, 03:17 PM
at any rate i plan on issuing him a ban today if what somepeople PMED me about are true. He was apparently ghosting last night and his game play seemed very suspicious.

Crazyyoshi
09-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Steamer I posted what you said in game. What you just said to me now proves that you did say that. Its a copy and paste. Yes I was that I couldn't do anything about it. But what made me post here is the fact you told him that until someone "QQ" that it is alright to exploit it. Now please stop with the immature name calling and do the job of a admin like you should.

Thank you for replying to this post and getting things done with it Mikey.

Steamer
09-11-2011, 06:10 PM
which I took as him saying break the rules until someone "QQ" about them.

There ya go. Not anywhere do I implicate to break rules. Don't assume shit. If you would of looked at chat a bit harder, you would of seen where I said if you have a fucking problem with the way shit is ran the go on forums and complain about it. Someone close this asinine thread please.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-11-2011, 07:18 PM
ok. from maynard, the thing is that nadespamming the objective (fire or otherwise) is not allowed. a single nade, however, is.

also, the use of the skybox is 100% allowed, AS LONG as you can be seen and shot from the ground.

Chikun
09-11-2011, 08:40 PM
It's skywalking not the "skybox". :banghead:

Edit: To add; you can shoot people who skywalk on dust_2 from anywhere, there are no "blindspots".

maynard
09-11-2011, 09:13 PM

actually...

the skybox is the invisible box in the sky which people can sometimes get into... when you're in the skybox and walking around it's called skywalking... you skywalk in and on the skybox. without the skybox, there would be no skywalking.

as aco said and as the rules state no SPAMMING the objective. if 1 nade hits it, most the time you're still going 2 be able 2 plant or do the objective, it's only when people spam that it really makes an issue.

Chikun
09-11-2011, 11:14 PM
I had the impression that the skybox was the part of the area that you could only get to using noclip or by spectating that just showed what was going to be "in the sky" and that skywalking was just being on top of the playable map area.

Crazyyoshi
09-12-2011, 12:03 AM
I was already aware that skywalking was aloud in the game. What I had a problem with is the place where he would hide and look through the walls. By short a there is four domes in mid. You can hide there without being seen from anywhere on the map. He would wait there for the right time to attack by looking through the walls.

As far as the nades go I was not aware that you could single fire nade a bomb site. I've always seen people get kicked and banned for putting any kind of ward in a bomb site. That is why I had such a problem with it. So I am sorry for misunderstanding that part of it.

Steamer

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
which I took as him saying break the rules until someone "QQ" about them.
There ya go. Not anywhere do I implicate to break rules.

*SPEC* §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a : Cyber it is usually ok.
*SPEC* §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a : Until people QQ
*SPEC* §7ΣÅMÆΓ | ibis.a : cause they suck
Right there you stated it was ok to do it. Until people qq about it. So I didn't imply or assume anything. You said it. That is why I posted. I want everyone to know how you feel about the rules. It is not because I feel its unfair or I raged about it. It is because I have to follow the rules, so should everyone else. That is why they are there to keep order. This is all I am going to say back to this matter, it has been addressed. Thank you for your feed back.

maynard
09-12-2011, 03:52 AM
WCS Rules
3. Sky walking is permitted provided you’re in a spot that the opposing team can shoot back at. Going under the map, or to any place that allows you to see the enemy, but grants them 0 vision of you is not permitted unless you're passing through the area to get some where else.

hiding in the middle of the map or watching via 1 way walls is not allowed. you're only allowed 2 be in the middle of the skybox where no 1 can see you, or behind a 1 way wall if you're making your way 2 another area of the map, hiding in these places waiting for the right moment 2 attack is not allowed as the rule clearly states.

SCRIBBLE
09-12-2011, 12:18 PM

Edit: To add; you can shoot people who skywalk on dust_2 from anywhere, there are no "blindspots".

Actually, I know of two total blindspots on dust_2 (by the dome to b tunnels, and near short path to a on top of the building).

Also, I hate when people argue with me about the skywalking rule in WCS.
People try an interpret this as "oh I can skywalk but I only have to be visible when I'm shooting." NO, YOU MUST STAY VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.

maynard
09-12-2011, 02:34 PM
scribble[nuke];114339'] NO, YOU MUST STAY VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.

unless you're hoping through the mid of the map say from like bombsite A - B on dust 2 as an example. as long as your moving and making your way 2 an area it's ok if you go into the area that no 1 can see... it's only when people stay there or fuck around in there that they are doing wrong.

SCRIBBLE
09-12-2011, 02:46 PM
unless you're hoping through the mid of the map say from like bombsite A - B on dust 2 as an example. as long as your moving and making your way 2 an area it's ok if you go into the area that no 1 can see... it's only when people stay there or fuck around in there that they are doing wrong.

That's what I was referring to. Sticking to one spot essentially walling waiting for someone to come in to view.

They think they can camp as long as they're not shooting.

Steamer
09-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Again you incompetent fool, IT IS ALLOWED! If you would of listened in server a bit more longer you would have even seen where I said you have to be visible and don't hide in the domes / way outside of map. Pull the source and post it if you must. I simply asked him not to do it because you continued to fucking cry and disrupted game play. Complaining about how admins are letting people break rules, cheat, ect.

Not anywhere did I say it was ok for him to smoke bomb site or hide in a blind spot or break rules. The only off thing I may have stated is it is not uncommon to duck in and out of the edge. It's normal response.

You did in-fact assume or imply I was telling him to break rules.
You twisting my actual words into something is exactly this. Let me break it down so you may understand what I actually meant. (1)It is usually fine, on any map, (2)until it disrupts or holds up gameplay. (3)IE: Everyone hating on it and crying like little children.

Problem solved, it's allowed, no need to cry further.