PDA

View Full Version : so picked up two mangas at borders...

acolyte_to_jippity
09-12-2011, 11:59 AM
i just started reading Qwaser of Stigmata and Dorohedoro

both are excellent. i'm sad borders only had the first two of each. the qwaser one is suprisingly, not just about sucking on tits

Sephiroth
09-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Sucking on tits? lol

I haven't heard of them. I'm just a typical mainstream manga reader. The only ones I've read were Death Note (which was awesome) Bleach (up to the current chapter of 464 is it?) and I'm currently reading Naruto since waiting for weekly chapters is WAY too slow.

The publishers on American Manga need to catch of with Japanese releases, it's so far behind the current released volumes overseas.

By the way I know your a Philly guy, I HATE that Borders closed at Broad & Chestnut. Now I need to go to Barnes & Noble in Rittenhouse.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Sucking on tits? lol

I haven't heard of them. I'm just a typical mainstream manga reader. The only ones I've read were Death Note (which was awesome) Bleach (up to the current chapter of 464 is it?) and I'm currently reading Naruto since waiting for weekly chapters is WAY too slow.

The publishers on American Manga need to catch of with Japanese releases, it's so far behind the current released volumes overseas.

By the way I know your a Philly guy, I HATE that Borders closed at Broad & Chestnut. Now I need to go to Barnes & Noble in Rittenhouse.

we had a borders back in lansdale, and now it's gone and i'm sad

Steamer
09-16-2011, 09:29 PM
I was in Philly last weekend, went to the mint, pissed all over some building to show my love, went home. :icon_mrgreen: