U Suck

STEAMID
STEAM_0:1:7263429

How long have you played on IBIS Servers
3 years ?

How long have you had admin for
11 months ? sorry made mistake 9 Months

Link to your ban history
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=1526&advType=admin

Link to all submitted ban threads you have made
I do not have any submitted ban threads.

Link to all bans and threads where a ban by you was overturned
I do not have any submitted ban threads to overturn.

Link to any abuse threads about you
I have no abuse threads.

Why did you order admin
To help with Server cost and to keep order and peace while in-game.

Why do you want to be an upper level admin
I would like to help out as much as I can. I read the forums regularly and consider myself fair.I have much respect for the community and its members / players. I have been inactive for the last month or so but I am now returning and would love to help out more given the opportunity. Cmon Maynard give me chance !!!

ZERO
09-13-2011, 01:04 PM
I am the one that selects who gets in...

On another note keep in mind that the primary function of this position is to review demos to process ban requests. That is why it is more of a job than a title which is also why they do not get any special tag or anything. :wtg:

U Suck
09-13-2011, 01:10 PM
I know you make the calls just wanted to poke at Maynard. And I do realize it`s work reviewing demo`s I do not mind helping out.

Link
09-13-2011, 01:19 PM
I've known U Suck since I first started playing here, and I think he would make a fantastic addition to upper level admins. While he has some learning to do, I believe he has great potential, and I can vouch that his desire is genuine, and he is willing to give it his all. Please consider it. :) His application may be almost a day late and a dollar short, but I do believe in his ability to do the job, his integrity, and his example to others. U Suck has my full faith that he could meet and exceed our expectations. :D

+100 for U suck!!! :)