PDA

View Full Version : Banned yet again

GanJa
09-13-2008, 12:04 PM
This time by Hitman cus Riccochet couldn't handle getting owned so he kept saying I got banned for hacking and unbaneed which was found out later on I wasn't and now admin keeps abusing his power and banning me thinking I hack.

GanJa
09-13-2008, 12:19 PM
To make things more calmly so that all the admins dont' ban me cus other people say so, I applied for the admin for measley $11. So hopefully I won't get banned again and again for the skills...

And for Ricochet don't judge someone just cus he owns u really hard. Its a game and some people are just better than you in thie game. You can't be winner at everything. I get owned in LAN sometimes and I respect how they play not jump into a quick conclusion that they hack. How about watching what they do and learn instead of jumping into quick conclusions? Thx. Hopefully you learned something from reading this.

Hitman
09-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Im just wondering how this was abuse?

Multiple slays every round is abuse, banning is not. Get your facts straight.

Now I banned you because Rico got a demo of you banning and Wickedtribe told me to.

So its not absue. Get it right you dumbass

Oh btw, you were banned for hacking

You want to see abuse, Ill show it to you if you ever come back

ricochet
09-13-2008, 12:42 PM
Here's the demo. I'll let everyone else decide. I've played CS since 2000. I've seen more than my fare share of hackers. Most of them swore up and down to be all skill and went on to ridicule the person who called them out.

Ganja, I'll be blunt. I think you were hacking. I'm willing to bet this isn't your first pub server ban either.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with being owned. There are plenty of players who play in IBIS on a regular basis and manage to own me. Don't blame me for banning you. I didn't do it. An IBIS clan member and an IBIS admin watched you. Once they found out I had a demo they issued the ban, not me. Time to grow up?

LOL, you wanna get admin here too? Why don't you go play somewhere else?

Hitman
09-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Hmm and this will probably be ignored too since it isn't in the right format for unbanning.

Learn to read about a section before posting.

Also learn the difference between abuse and non-abuse. Since you (rofl) want to become an admin

GanJa
09-13-2008, 02:21 PM
first of all ricochet, you are the only one who thinks I hack because of before of Dual.

2nd of all most admins in the does know me and play with me a lot.
And if you were not abusing where is the proof?
That demo didn't show anything but Ricochet crying to admin cus of me. You can watch it and see that Ricochet crying to admin about how Ganja was banned and unbanned for hacking. When I was really never banned/unbanned for hacking but banned/unbanned due to someone who coudln't handle it.

Get your facts straight and don't ban someone without knowing and having the truth. Watch the demo and you can see how Ricochet just makes admins ban people without any PROOF.

Ricochet, learn to play first then play in multiplayer don't just come to IBIS server thinking you are the hot shot or anything. I do get owned sometimes by some players in here as well but I don't bitch about it I learn from them. If I was hacking I wouldn't be stuck in rank 6 would I?

And I been playing CS since beta I. Was in Firstwave with shaGuar and them. Broke up and I quitted pro cs and just been playing with local ppl for fun. Played with hatclan while they were hot then I quitted again due to college and I been retired till my friends started TeamSUN one of the most talked about source clans and went to w2z and CPL and coming 11th. And now I just play for fun with WARHAMMER. You decide.

Hitman
09-13-2008, 02:32 PM
The proof is in my admin log you stupid fuck/ All I did was ban and state the reason why I banned you.

I didn't fucking slay, slap, kick, burn, blind and drug you. If I did that, then its called abuse, but I guess your too fucking stupid to realize that.

Being in Cal doesn't mean shit. Most hackers claim Cal and competitive league experiences.

Why is it that these jackasses can't realize the difference in abusing? It makes me sick to my stomach knowing that he wants admin.

Also you want proof? Lets call Wickedtrbe in here. He was there and he can tell your fucked up retarded brain that there was no abuse invovled. but I guess your too adamant to understand.

And like I said before this ain't in proper format so it will be ignored and msot likely no unban will be given to you.

Dual
09-13-2008, 02:38 PM
first of all ricochet, you are the only one who thinks I hack because of before of Dual.

2nd of all most admins in the does know me and play with me a lot.
And if you were not abusing where is the proof?
That demo didn't show anything but Ricochet crying to admin cus of me. You can watch it and see that Ricochet crying to admin about how Ganja was banned and unbanned for hacking. When I was really never banned/unbanned for hacking but banned/unbanned due to someone who coudln't handle it.

Get your facts straight and don't ban someone without knowing and having the truth. Watch the demo and you can see how Ricochet just makes admins ban people without any PROOF.

Ricochet, learn to play first then play in multiplayer don't just come to IBIS server thinking you are the hot shot or anything. I do get owned sometimes by some players in here as well but I don't bitch about it I learn from them. If I was hacking I wouldn't be stuck in rank 6 would I?

And I been playing CS since beta I. Was in Firstwave with shaGuar and them. Broke up and I quitted pro cs and just been playing with local ppl for fun. Played with hatclan while they were hot then I quitted again due to college and I been retired till my friends started TeamSUN one of the most talked about source clans and went to w2z and CPL and coming 11th. And now I just play for fun with WARHAMMER. You decide.

We have serveral player banned and then unbanned in the past .. then they finally got caught. Just because you demo yourself that time to prove you don't hack ... does not mean shit to me. Did you demo yourself this time? You think by purchasing admin you gonna be protected or something? You break any rules you still be banned!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-13-2008, 02:52 PM
We need to view the demos. Just like Dual stated, just because you plan to purchase admin doesn't mean the views from other admins and other players will change. Just for the record, admins have been banned for hacking also.
So watch what you say.

ricochet
09-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Ganja, it's time for you to stop whining and move along.

I wish I could have gotten more demo before he was banned. Some of the shots he made before the ban were really eye opening...

And, I was not talking to any admins when I was typing in spec. I was asked a question by someone other than an admin and I was responding. So please keep your childish "crying" bullshit insult to yourself.

I believe he was wall hacking at the least.

GanJa
09-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Yah my hard drive is almost full of demos that I dont' demo when I only play for 15 mins. If you can purchase me another hard drive I can surely start demoing soon. I have demos till last night if you want those.

As ricochet's saying "I believe he was wall hacking at the least. "
and Cloud's saying "
Now I banned you because Rico got a demo of you banning and Wickedtribe told me to. "

Didn't this happen before and wasn't I unbanned due to Rico just complaining?

oh wait heres one.. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502

and heres another http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454

So is it just me or ricochet just blind and think everyone hacks if they have a high ratio.

D1lD0
09-13-2008, 03:45 PM
I watched the demo. What type of hacking is he being accused of? Aimbotting or wallz? I seen neither in this demo. This isn't the first time I've defended Ganja but in none of the situations or the demos have I seen any evidence. I scrim with all the time with a RL friend of mine (goes by the name of Blacky). I've witnessed his beastliness first-hand and the things he does is bs in the same way Ganja is. But is it hacking? Imo, no...Its hella skill. I mean I could understand if every shot he got was a crackshot or if he always sighted in on folks with the awp before they even step out.

Every time I play with Ganja I spec him, and every time I seen nothing that indicates hacks of any sort, especially not in this demo. I've been on to witness him rolling, I've been on to witness him blowing. To even post that demo as "evidence" only helps to further prove he WASNT hacking, imo.

I'm remaining unbiased in this because I'm cool with everyone who's posted in this thread so far. All I can give is my honest opinion.

Oh btw I added the part about my RL friend playing on the server because he has played on this server in the past (as well as another friend of mine that goes by @rse) and both have been accused of hacking due to how well they do, so I always have to see the proof for myself. All I can say is that how is Zero supposed to look at the demo and make a conclusion decision that he's hacking (or any of the ganja demos)? All I can suggest is to demo him whenever you see him on. If he's hacking he'll either stop coming to the server if he knows this. Or he'll get caught with CONCLUSIVE evidence eventually.

Hitman
09-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Well since Ganja is too fucking dumb to read my replies to him ill make it bigger

PROPER FORMAT FOR UNBANNING

And I know that youll be too fucking lazy to look it up

If you want to be unbanned and want to be unbanned fast please follow the following format. If you do not bet your ass that I will be less likely to unban you.

STEAM-ID = STEAM_x:x:XXXXXX

If you can enter your steam-id into your profile then you have entered it in correctly. Please enter it there first so that you know that you did it right, also it makes checking your stats easier and lessens the time for us to unban.

*******************Unban Format****************

In the Title section -> Username Date(of ban) Time(of ban)

In the Message section ->

Name in Game:
Steam-ID:
Who banned you:
When:
Where:
Why banned:

Other/Reason to unban:

GanJa
09-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Dildo u know Blacky?? he was in our old calm clan before we disbanded haha he came to MD and hung out with me and Goostoff hahaha. It was great times. Tell him I said hi

Dual
09-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Dildo u know Blacky?? he was in our old calm clan before we disbanded haha he came to MD and hung out with me and Goostoff hahaha. It was great times. Tell him I said hi

Stick to the topic at hand and post the proper format to be unbanned.

Hitman
09-13-2008, 05:01 PM
He can't read very well so i dont think he wants to be unbanned

Walter
09-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Yet another inconclusive demo. Where is there definitive proof of hacking in the demo? Also, in the demo it said he was rebanned for hacking. Which to me it sounds like you're saying he was banned for hacking before and needed to be banned because of that.

ricochet
09-13-2008, 05:39 PM
unfortunately, it's the only demo I was able to get before he was banned by two admins.

I wish I had gotten more.

As for me "complaining". If I suspect someone then I demo and post it in here for others to see.

You just happen to get banned by an admin before the demo's were posted here.

The fact is that there are a LOT of hackers out there that manage to hide their hacking.

Good luck Ganja and if you get unbanned, I'll have my eye on you.

Also, in the demo it said he was rebanned for hacking. Which to me it sounds like you're saying he was banned for hacking before and needed to be banned because of that.

No, I mentioned to another player in the demo that he was previously banned for being suspected of hacking and he was unbanned because of a weak demo. It's as simple as that. Funny how a few different admins have seen him at various times and both banned him for hacking?

Lastly, your excuse about hard drive space is laughable. I demo every one of my sessions to avoid being accused of hacking when I go on tears. I have 6 months worth of demo's and they take up a few gigs of HD space.

So, a little lesson for you - Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Dual
09-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Yet another inconclusive demo. Where is there definitive proof of hacking in the demo? Also, in the demo it said he was rebanned for hacking. Which to me it sounds like you're saying he was banned for hacking before and needed to be banned because of that.

I Would probably would want to hear your opinon on this matter, if it was coming from a person that never hacked before.So with that said ........Take a Hike!

dutch
09-13-2008, 06:46 PM
There was nothing in that demo that made me think he was hacking. Not even remotely.

Hitman
09-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Dual did bring up a good point earlier, all of a sudden you have demo's of yourself, but because your HD is full, you don't have room for todays demos?

I find that to be a crock of shit

Walter
09-13-2008, 07:07 PM
I Would probably would want to hear your opinon on this matter, if it was coming from a person that never hacked before.So with that said ........Take a Hike!

You're bad :shhh:. That demo had like 3 kills none even remotely suspicious. Also, you can't really expect someone to remember to demo them self every time they play cs nor should they have to.

Dual
09-13-2008, 07:18 PM
You're bad :shhh:. That demo had like 3 kills none even remotely suspicious. Also, you can't really expect someone to remember to demo them self every time they play cs nor should they have to.

I did even look at the demos... If your a good or even excellent player in CS its easy to pretend not to wall and elude demos.

dutch
09-13-2008, 07:20 PM
I did even look at the demos... If your a good or even excellent player in CS its easy to pretend not to wall and elude demos.

There was nothing in the demo that even made it look like he was walling. If he's going to get banned over this demo, you might as well ban me too.

Dual
09-13-2008, 07:22 PM
There was nothing in the demo that even made it look like he was walling. If he's going to get banned over this demo, you might as well ban me too.

If the demo are not as good as you see,and does show he hacking then he'll be unbanned then.

I Was not there but if your walling and then during the game you see some guys go to spectate. won't that be the perfect time to take em off?

Baliame
09-13-2008, 07:25 PM
This guy was banned like what, 3 times for suspected hacking, 2 of which already challenged and revoked? I'm starting to think people are just picking on him, and ban him when he's playing good with the reason hacking. Give him a break...

Dual
09-13-2008, 07:29 PM
This guy was banned like what, 3 times for suspected hacking, 2 of which already challenged and revoked? Give him a break...

If a admin claims he was hacking and has demos ...he's banned pending the demo's reviews.As for giving someone a break because he was cleared before.... is a stupid comment. He has to wait to be judge by the demos.

dutch
09-13-2008, 07:45 PM
If the demo are not as good as you see,and does show he hacking then he'll be unbanned then.

I Was not there but if your walling and then during the game you see some guys go to spectate. won't that be the perfect time to take em off?

Absolutely, which is why those involved in taking this demo need to learn from this. If he in fact was hacking, which isn't for me to say, some more subtlety is needed in trying to catch him or anyone else for that matter. The fact that it was obvious people were moving to spectate him is no one's fault besides the person that made it obvious. To come the conclusion that he was hacking and turned them off is half assed at best and should be thrown out. The demo is completely inconclusive.

GanJa
09-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Its just Ricochet hating cus he can't handle it.

GanJa
09-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Sorry I don't have the money to afford a big hard drive. I still have a 60gb. So eat it.

GanJa
09-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Also, I don't demo unless its a CAL/CPL/LAN match. I been doing it most of the times in this pub server though.

ricochet
09-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Also, I don't demo unless its a CAL/CPL/LAN match. I been doing it most of the times in this pub server though.

Except this time huh? Too bad for you.

Tr!ck3d
09-14-2008, 02:39 PM
This is my own opinion

For finding hackers its should be like building up a case file.
spectate, record, accuse.

A admin gets a notification that someone might be hacking, go spec and start recording a demo of that person. Gather the important information (Steam ID, Name, and time). So map switches, record a new demo of the gamer. I say should be done for about 2-3 maps. Review all the demos carefully, watch them multiple times. After making a final decision take all your information to a senior admin and let the senior admin review the information and make the final decision on a perm ban. But while the case is in review by a senior admin, regular admins can do their job by kicking and/or banning 1+ hours (to give senior admin time to review). Doing this will give no one a excuse to come in here and post something about them being banned sense all proof was laid on the table. Also I believe we should carry a ban list on the forums. Make it so that only Senior admins can update it with everyone who has been banned with what gamer name they used, their steam ID, and the evidence we have proving they were guilty. Maybe a text explanation of why they were banned.

This is just a thought and to me sounds like it could save us a lot of time so we don't have to argue with a lot of people (in the past, my case) and cause stress and frustration.

ricochet
09-14-2008, 06:11 PM
A admin gets a notification that someone might be hacking, go spec and start recording a demo of that person. Gather the important information (Steam ID, Name, and time). So map switches, record a new demo of the gamer. I say should be done for about 2-3 maps. Review all the demos carefully, watch them multiple times. After making a final decision take all your information to a senior admin and let the senior admin review the information and make the final decision on a perm ban. But while the case is in review by a senior admin, regular admins can do their job by kicking and/or banning 1+ hours (to give senior admin time to review). Doing this will give no one a excuse to come in here and post something about them being banned sense all proof was laid on the table. Also I believe we should carry a ban list on the forums. Make it so that only Senior admins can update it with everyone who has been banned with what gamer name they used, their steam ID, and the evidence we have proving they were guilty. Maybe a text explanation of why they were banned.

Nice idea but that would require the full time support of "senior admins".

I just wish I could have built a better case against him.

Tr!ck3d
09-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Well you can still take that idea, manipulate it a little bit to suit everyones' needs. Well, instead of having the senior admins make the final decision. The admin doing the ban will make the final decision but that admin must first have all proof laid out. If the gamer wants to appeal the senior admin can take a look at the case and make a decision.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Well you can still take that idea, manipulate it a little bit to suit everyones' needs. Well, instead of having the senior admins make the final decision. The admin doing the ban will make the final decision but that admin must first have all proof laid out. If the gamer wants to appeal the senior admin can take a look at the case and make a decision.

Sure thing pal.

GanJa
09-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Also there is no rule that every player has to record demo in this server.
Do you record every pub you play Ricochet? I think not. I play in LoC(69.90.34.83:27015) all the time and I never have to record and they actually have players that are descent.

Here are some demos I attached where I made some clutch kills. So you can actually see what's hacks and what's skills.

I recommend Ricochet to download these and watch em. And anyone else who thinks I hack. This is as you have requested 1 full map of me playing. This actually has people say I hack I think. So you can judge by watching this. Trying to upload the other but its not letting me

Dual
09-14-2008, 07:35 PM
The second time you was banned ,you demo yourself.. a few days after I Banned you.Which either means you want to prove you don't hack at all and nobody will even question your game play after that. There is no need to posts demo's of yourself having excellent games... Like your the only one who ever had excellent days plaiyng countrike.

I Did not look at your demo's that they claim you was hacking... Maybe you wallhack on certain days or you are venting or ghosting which we also consider cheating, and also will get you banned. As soon as Zero reviews the demos, only then you will know your faith here.

Save yourself the time of constantly telling everyone you played in cal, Playing in cal has nothing to do with you being acuused of hacking.

GanJa
09-15-2008, 04:14 PM
this is why I say come to LAN centers and watch me. I am usually at x3o time to time to own some x3o people.

And if you look at the demo, I am usually found in the middle of dust 2 as always protecting the bomb. Its not that hard to cover mid and look left and right and take a shot and kill some one with an AWP. You should really look at the demo its really stupid how I am banned from it in the first place.

GanJa
09-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Please come to x3o for any one who wants to see me in LAN.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/x3o/2784591568/in/set-72157606870353014/

heres a pic of us playing in the x3o dust-off. Too bad we didn't too well because of lack of teamwork in LAN area. But please anyone wishing to come and see how I play, come to x3o. Its in Rockville, MD where most of the highest teams in CEVO/CAL go to for some gaming.

http://www.x3o-gaming.com/

ZERO
09-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I will be viewing this demo today or tomorrow depending on what time allows. Logically if it is inconclusive then he will be unbanned. Also I would recommend what tricked said about getting demos and as always remember to get sb_status so it can be sent to steam bans.

Remember you as a non admin can submit demos in the ban requests and they will be reviewed and the player banned if found to be conclusive and are send to steam bans for additional punishment.

ZERO
09-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Unbanned, clearly not hacking.