PDA

View Full Version : Force Ztele?

Sinsanity
09-14-2011, 10:02 AM
I have a question if I may (assuming I'm posting in the right place), I was wondering if the Force Ztele was removed from in-game, being that it's no longer available. It helped alot with enforcing the 2 players per vent rule and it and also moving zombies who deliberately block other zombies from a passage or from humans. It also causes less rage from the players apart from being slayed or kick. If how I was using it is wrong, please let me know so I can correct my actions.

pwnage
09-14-2011, 12:56 PM
I have a question if I may (assuming I'm posting in the right place), I was wondering if the Force Ztele was removed from in-game, being that it's no longer available. It helped alot with enforcing the 2 players per vent rule and it and also moving zombies who deliberately block other zombies from a passage or from humans. It also causes less rage from the players apart from being slayed or kick. If how I was using it is wrong, please let me know so I can correct my actions.
well...i do not have it as an option anymore either, along with any other zadmin function...

anex
09-14-2011, 01:06 PM
That menu has been disabled for everyone. Zero doesn't want anyone having access to the powers on the !zadmin list. So from now on, just sm_kick until we can find some other hilarious way of removing trouble players.

Rosie
09-14-2011, 01:07 PM
zadmin was removed. Nothing against anyone, but it caused alot of openings for abuse. Just slay someone if they are blocking. (warn first)

Sinsanity
09-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Hua - Heard Understood Acknowledged

acolyte_to_jippity
09-14-2011, 01:28 PM
i still liked my old way of dealing with them

cexec <name> "say !ztele"

Joker
09-14-2011, 04:14 PM
i still liked my old way of dealing with them

cexec <name> "say !ztele"

see now that was the way that I would always deal with them..........I never new about the !zadmin as it were.

BladeTwinSwords
09-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Yes, the !zadmin menu had 3 commands available for all admins. The first was force ztele: pretty self-explanatory. The second was force zspawn: it could spawn any person even if they were killed during that round. The final command was zombie infection management: it worked the exact same way as swapteam. Of course we all know about the Naked and Ness incident. I did not want that happening again so I asked ZERO to remove it.

Sinsanity
09-14-2011, 07:06 PM
I didnt have that third one, I only had the first two.