PDA

View Full Version : Taking about 1-2 week leave due to computer

Dj panda
09-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Many of you probably hear me bitch about my computer fucking up, so i sent it out to be serviced, should take about 2 weeks, hopefully it can be fixed faster, but thats the first report. Hopefully after they replace the mouse, Disk drive, Hard drive, and front of the computer it will run better so i can pull off more bullshit shots on felllow players :D

ZERO
09-19-2011, 01:21 AM
What happened to it?

Dj panda
09-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Well if you insist, My computer was being backed up onto a external hard drive, and the whole computer crashed and i lost almostg everything T.T, i tried saving to 2 backup discs for the final backup for it to do a system restore but when i was pulling the disk drive, the whole fucking thing came out. Worst of all my product key is gone on the computer, it got rubbed off some how O.o SO i couldnt activate windows, so i was playing on a "Non Windows" computer, which in reality, isnt much of a difference, exept you loose about 300 gbs of HD space, i had a 500 gb hdd so it was fine. And Over time my touch mouse on the laptop wore down to the point where it would just randomly point up when i was pointing at someone to shoot at. And for the front bumber, my brother was fucking around in my room and knocked the computer off the shelf and it broke the bumper.

Rosie
09-19-2011, 08:27 PM
Along the same lines, my kid dumped his juice on my keyboard and my dog ate my fucing headset. So I as well will play very little until the begining of next week. I am using a old ass apple keyboard that is about 18 inches wide, and doesnt add up to good gaming.

Sorry to high-jack your thread but I was going to post the same thing.

ZERO
09-19-2011, 09:55 PM
Sounds like you need some stuff that is impossible to break: http://www.stealth.com/peripherals_kiosk_indestructible.htm

Dj panda
09-29-2011, 01:52 PM
and im back bud buds :D