PDA

View Full Version : i just wanted to say

Sinsanity
09-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Thank you. You guys in the ibis clan and zero and the regulars are hilarious how you handle things here and even in game. I go to work and work my ass off. But inbetween I get on my phone and look forward to seeing some of the threads here and what would be said. I get a good laugh and head back to work. But not only do I look for a little laugh.but I learn alot by reading other players mistakes and what the correction is made. The whole slipstream thing was entertaining but appears to be coming to a close. You kept it both professional and hilarious. I look forward to become a valuable member in ibis lololol. I just wanted to say that. Keep up the good work.

Pl@YwithM3
09-22-2011, 01:05 PM
oh kay... so was that like a compliment / insult hybrid statement or somethin? cause i just cant tell which direction you were headed in :banghead:

Sinsanity
09-22-2011, 01:14 PM
That was a compliment I was being rather truthful in what some would say is my honest opinion. I rather enjoy being around here. I havn't liked being apart of a css community this much since back when I was a member of clan digital decimation.

Osage
09-22-2011, 05:07 PM
wrong section/format. stop being a slutmuffin

Bane of Soldiers
10-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Keeping in consistency with fagner's post:

They don't give 2 shits about my skins, why, because they give no advantage
Wrong format/section. Post in the unban me section. Closed.

It's amusing how you think people here actually care what you or smuT members have to say......although, never have I laughed so hard at someone so miserably lost in life. I do hope you retain your posting privileges forever so I can continue reading fail troll posts like this one. What's more hilarious is that a "nobody" like fagner is more welcome in this community than you. He's a total asshat after all.

edit: delete this post :headache:

acolyte_to_jippity
10-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Keeping in consistency with fagner's post:

Wrong format/section. Post in the unban me section. Closed.

It's amusing how you think people here actually care what you or smuT members have to say......although, never have I laughed so hard at someone so miserably lost in life. I do hope you retain your posting privileges forever so I can continue reading fail troll posts like this one. What's more hilarious is that a "nobody" like fagner is more welcome in this community than you. He's a total asshat after all.

edit: delete this post :headache:

uhhh dude? this was over 2 weeks ago...

don't necro stupid shit

Bane of Soldiers
10-11-2011, 11:17 PM
I was making fun of slipstream. Sorry >_<

acolyte_to_jippity
10-11-2011, 11:18 PM
I was making fun of slipstream. Sorry >_<

???

he didn't even post in here.

wtf?

Bane of Soldiers
10-11-2011, 11:19 PM
it was deleted....

acolyte_to_jippity
10-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Ya that just goes to show the stupidity of some people. Making shit up eh bane.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

2 week old posts = necro, no wonder ibis is so fucked up

i forget, who are you again? were you the one with the cheating skins?

and yes, 2 weeks is a necro when the topic at hand was completely finished to begin with.