PDA

View Full Version : Grandpa Snuggles

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-14-2008, 12:10 PM
I was playing on zombie server today and we hit texture escape. People were complaning so I asked if they wanted a map vote, Snuggles canceled it because he wanted to play the map. He wont listen to people, he smack talks me and is just all round pissing people and other admins off.

iceofworm
09-14-2008, 12:52 PM
I was playing on zombie server today and we hit texture escape. People were complaning so I asked if they wanted a map vote, Snuggles canceled it because he wanted to play the map. He wont listen to people, he smack talks me and is just all round pissing people and other admins off.

i have played with both you and and snugg is a good guy.. who was the admin with the most time on the server?

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-14-2008, 12:56 PM
i have played with both you and and snugg is a good guy.. who was the admin with the most time on the server?

THAT IS BEYOND THE POINT. He wont do what the players he does what he wants.

Dual
09-14-2008, 01:21 PM
THAT IS BEYOND THE POINT. He wont do what the players he does what he wants.

If he was on the server before you... you have no say.... unless there is a senior admin on. You ask all admins first before posting a vote for a map change.

iceofworm
09-14-2008, 02:07 PM
i have seen many a times when snugg will change the map cause people are not happy... if he likes the map- its his call being the lead admin on, happens ot me time to time, ill come on and the admin on longer likes a map a few people dont like, and just have to deal with it- certinaly not a admin abuse worthy post, besides the fact, where are all the players on the server complaining about him...i havnt see 1 post to that.

+Project.S+
09-14-2008, 02:18 PM
hes been the question of a few admin abuse post, but this isn't worthy of it. sorry T

Charlie
09-14-2008, 02:24 PM
i was senor admin by at least 30 minutes.....he was talkin shit 2 me. then he had a ma_votequestion 2 see if people liked texture escape or not and it totaly turned on him, lol

http://i33.tinypic.com/1zxw9z6.jpg

FAIL:plzdie:

Dual
09-14-2008, 07:45 PM
As long as don't put up a map vote ...while your still the senior admin on there should not be a problem.

Mallissin
09-14-2008, 07:46 PM
Screenshot for the win.

Next time you decide to make a map vote or butt heads with another admin, make sure you're the senior admin on at the time (check the server properties and sort by time online).

I suffer through plenty of maps I don't like when I'm not senior admin, just like I suffer through a lot of days I don't like (because I'm not god). Suck it up and save your energy for the good maps/days.

Awesome profile picture, Snuggles.

vicious
09-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Hmmm question about the vote...

Was it a custom vote? or a normal 1= yes, 2 = no?

deprodigy
09-15-2008, 06:01 AM
you guys are using the wrong terminology. instead of senior admin you mean to say the 1st admin on.

Baliame
09-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Custom vote vicious with 1 and 2 ruled out. We couldn't get an honest opinion, out of 30 people, about 15 hit 1, 5 hit 2, 7 hit Yes and 3 hit No, although from all the comments I heard that the vast majority of the players hated the map. Nothing wrong here though, Snuggles was 1st admin on, so it's his decision really.

Oh, also, the map is a server crasher, if there's both a human and a zombie in the nuke area, it crashes, as we noticed.

Charlie
09-15-2008, 06:44 PM
the only reason i said stfu was cause u were complaining for at least 5-6 mintues straight. everyone was like lets just get along but u still kept going on and on. we had a map vote and u failed,
i personally like the map, i was only telling you 2 stfu because we map change WAYYYY 2 much on the zombie server, just shut up and play the map
stop arguing about the map,. just because u dont like it or its not your favorite, doesnt mean other people dont, and as we saw in the vote... people liked that map

and yes it is a server crasher with humans and zombies.

were cool balaime...

Baliame
09-16-2008, 01:13 PM
We are. I would like to retract my last post, I just got winded up a little.

ZERO
09-16-2008, 09:08 PM
So should admins forcefully stop that from occurring....

Charlie
09-17-2008, 06:53 PM
what do u mean forcefully, all i did was cancel the map vote that he was having since he wasnt senor admin. i told him that his map vote (in my other post with the screenshot) had failed.
I told him to stop complaining since he couldnt get his say.
"forcefully"?