PDA

View Full Version : Latest Achievement :P

CYBER
09-23-2011, 10:44 AM
HEEEEEELLLLLLLLOWWW everyone :)
long time no see right?

so I had a job interview a couple of days ago, and they asked me what were my latest achievements...
I dnt know about you, but I kept flashing back to some of my games here , and i missed all of u bitches :P

SO 1- i came here to say hi, tell you that you that all of you suck balls xD,
2-Has anyone ever been in such situation? where someone asks you a general question, or you hear a joke, and the first thing that comes to mind is your gaming here? tell me more, im bored :)
The "where-the-fuck-is-he????" Cyber, on Valium :)

brett friggin favre
09-23-2011, 12:36 PM
CYBER!

nothing like that has ever happened to me...sorry haha but i just wanted to say hi :wtg:

Joker
09-23-2011, 01:07 PM
hey CYBER

It has been a long time and no that has not happened to me as of yet. Anyway HI!! now go suck a dick:smirk:

Steamer
09-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Not really, though gaming has come up in some conversation with some lawyers from Crowell and McDermot. :smirk:

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penis シ
09-23-2011, 06:30 PM
It happens to me all the time, any time someone says the word "Penis" I look over like they're saying my name.

Can get awkward.

CYBER
09-24-2011, 04:15 AM
It happens to me all the time, any time someone says the word "Penis" I look over like they're saying my name. Can get awkward....

hahahah made my day :)
and i wish i could come back guys... but extremely busy... maybe soon, who knows! i kinda miss raging ...

Joker
09-24-2011, 11:38 AM
It happens to me all the time, any time someone says the word "Penis" I look over like they're saying my name.

Can get awkward.

ROFL:lmao::lmao: penis I have to admit that probably just made my day xD