PDA

View Full Version : Is this a glitch?

Penis シ
09-24-2011, 07:26 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=52

Steez Mgeez has 48 Steam IDs and over 150 names (including many old admins) along with a crazy amount of IPs.

Happened upon this error when Rectum Ranger had the same IP as one [E^N]Lugz and lugz had the same ip as Steez.

Kinda curious what the actual reason of all that is.

anex
09-24-2011, 09:54 AM
I doubt this is a glitch. It seems all these "players" are linked. Steez obviously was obviously using the name and ip changer. Which would make sense to link Ranger through Lugz because of this little bit right http://www.ownagepranks.com/forums/t7818/ where rectum ranger and two others took down a server using the name "unconnected". (Whom of which is friends with Holy Invoker STEAM_0:1:13176984)

Zero will have to look into this because this doesn't seem like a glitch.

Osage
09-24-2011, 10:55 AM
i've brought this up before. he's also used quite a few regulars names (including myself i believe) as well as some admins. there are a few other players who have used admins names before, but having multiple steam ids is odd, since psychostats records each id as a separate profile. fyi the thread that i made about this was never really resolved.

Joker
09-24-2011, 11:29 AM
omfg and if you look at his names.................It even shows that he has impersonated another admin, Hell more than a few admins. Also, he has aparently crashed about 3 other servers using the STEAM_ID_PENDING steamid, and I find it rather interesting how he can be using a steam id as that one, unless he is using some kind of steamid masker(if that's even possible):reddot:

acolyte_to_jippity
09-24-2011, 01:36 PM
we banned him a long-ass time ago.

is he back?

SCRIBBLE
09-24-2011, 02:02 PM
He impersonated clan as well.

Time to drop ze Ban Hammer.

Joker
09-24-2011, 02:51 PM
we banned him a long-ass time ago.

is he back?
Yes I have seen him a few times in the gg server, but I had no clue who he was untill now......:banghead:

acolyte_to_jippity
09-24-2011, 02:51 PM
scribble[nuke];115372']He impersonated clan as well.

Time to drop ze Ban Hammer.

he is banned though. like, he hasn't been on in a long time....

Joker
09-24-2011, 02:52 PM
he is banned though. like, he hasn't been on in a long time....

not true he has been on actually in the past few weeks almost every few days

acolyte_to_jippity
09-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Last Played:
2010-06-23 12:41:14

pwnage
09-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Last Played:
2010-06-23 12:41:14

I have seen a person by the name of rectum ranger playing within the last 48 hours...and has been coming on a lot recently. However, he hasn't done anything wrong, as far as I know, and I like him. May be a different person, but if it's the same one then this should probably be investigated...

Joker
09-25-2011, 01:25 AM
I have seen a person by the name of rectum ranger playing within the last 48 hours...and has been coming on a lot recently. However, he hasn't done anything wrong, as far as I know, and I like him. May be a different person, but if it's the same one then this should probably be investigated...

This is what I was refering too.......I have a seen a guy named rectum ranger playing very recently.

Penis シ
09-25-2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah, Rectum Ranger is cool. One of his IPs were the same as E^N Lugz. Lugz has played for maybe 30 minutes total. Lugz had the same IP as one of Steez's IPs.

My reference was total, Lugz and Rectum having the same IP once could be a number of things. They know each other IRL, they were travelling cross country, etc. Steez confused the fuck out of my by having multiple Steam IDs. But his IPs are also all over the country and some outside of it along with a name history that even an LUA would be proud of.

Steamer
09-25-2011, 05:32 AM
Steam ID Pending. Nuff Said.

Joker
09-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Steam ID Pending. Nuff Said.
rofl..............This:wtg:

Sinsanity
09-26-2011, 08:11 AM
my only input on this is as you said hes prolly using an IP changer or he's playing at some lan cafe. I remember afetr highschool I moved out to orlando florida on ym own and i didnt have a cpu so I played CSS at a lan cafe. I used to play on a 24/7 deagle server ran by the clan F.S.F. and apparently everytime I've logged into the cpu the IP always changes. FSF banned me because they thought I was account hacking and I asked the manager of the place and they said their IP addresses changes/rotates. Reason being is, if two costumers play CSS and happen to play stumble on each others game history, they want to make sure they would be able to play there , after all you can't exactly hack on a lan cafe (at least i know you couldn't there since you couldn't access the desktop or internet browser, they had seperate cpus for that). Anyways that was my input, maybe not the best possibility.

Steamer
09-26-2011, 11:42 AM
LISTEN!

Steam ID Pending. That is all.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-14-2011, 01:11 PM
There is a hack I've seen lately in our server where literally a person will come in and toggle through everyone's name in the server. It makes it a pain in the ass to ban and has caused some problems where the wrong person has been banned. That being said, I wasnt in the server but I found my name on his list of Aliases. I feel honored lol!