PDA

View Full Version : Hallfagner spectating to become zombie 325 kills only 14 headshots

<<VeNoMouS><StatuS:HigH>>
09-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Ok slipstream already made a thread about this but and for the most part most people said yes if your doing this intentionally for rank then is should be illegal. I just finished playing 4 rounds of little city and obiously Hallfagner was there. First round he sits in spectate saying how little_city_v5 is a shitty map and he hates it so he rocksthevote. I knew eventually he was gonna start playing it and next thing you kow nextround he joins right after the 1st zombie spawns and gets a bunch of kills. So after that round ends what do you know Hallfagner swiches back to spectate only to do it again. I know for a fact hes on the server right now doing it and theres admins also on Taco Paco and Evil so I guess their not noticing him doing it or they dont care. Everyone who knows little_city-v5 knows it isnt that bad of a map for humans and for Hallfagner to be switching to spectate after every round just to spawn as zombie you know hes only doing it for rank. Yes im ranked #1 and thats mostly because I am the best cader and zombie trapper on the server most regs know this(if you dont believe me come spectate me on a cade map and see for yourself) my headshot% and number of headshots is also proof and I also Never play escape maps cause I hate them and their stupid. Serioulsy since Hallfagner got unbanned hes been exploiting this tactic to get points and climb rank all you have to do is look at his stats on PsychoStats for 18 days staight you can see that hes had 100+ kills sometimes 200+ kills with a really low number of headshots which tells you that most of his kills are zombie kills from switching to spectate. The funny thing is hes also been on for hours and hours doing this can you say no life lol. As of right now so far today he has 325 kills 40 deaths with only 14 headshots in 6 hours and I have 11 kills 0 deaths with 3 headshots in 1 hour which is bs cause hes doing it more and more and getting away with it or nobody is noticing but me. Seriously theres no way im letting this idiot pass me so if hes getting away with doing this then im gonna start doing it and if an admin tells me hes stopped then I will but I check his stats everyday so I'll know if he does or not. Also if anyone of us gets banned for doing it then he should be first cause all you have to do is compare our stats on Pychostats and youll see that hes been doing it for the last 18 days and youll see by looking at mine that ive rarely done it untill right now cause im going on and doing it cause Im sick of Hallfagner getting away with it

X 1 Viper1
09-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Ok...this is wrong what hallwagner is doing, but i have one thing to say...

I think you're the fag with no life, i mean god you came onto the forums to bitch about an exploit! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT RANK! You don't know me because you haven't been around long enough, but i used to be a rank whore (like yourself) i eventually worked my way up yo 4th, and this was back when there were people on the server that had skill. People are going to find exploits no matter WHAT! The one that hallwagner is doing, has been done for years by people like james and myself.....ok let me make a list of exploits we came up with that are now banned....

Zteleing from zombies...
Moving to spectate to avoid being tagged...
Reconnecting to avoid being tagged...
Multiple now illegal spots...
One ex-admin actually scripted to make cades go fucking bonkers....

In the end it doesn't really matter! People will always find new exploits and ways to cheat, just learn to adapt or live with it! You should play this game to have fun, and if thats his idea of fun, then more power to him!
BTW this is a very good technique to utilize on several escape maps...just sayin

Steamer
09-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Ego tripping much?

There are plenty of players better than you at ZM. If a majority of them still played I highly doubt you would even be at position 1.

And if someone only wants to play as a zombie I REALLY don't see a problem with that. Be it Hall or any other person.

No one give's a shit if your rank 1 or 5000, this is ZM, people play for fun. Rank whoring on ZM is like boasting about how many prositutes with aids you fucked, no one gives a shit and that's pretty fucking sick.

High rank while not caring and having fun is pretty win, rank whoring on a ZM is pretty fucking stupid. At least do it on GG or Pub, where it actually means something and someone may actually care, but most likely still not.

Osage
09-24-2011, 10:18 PM
i've had no complaints about this from anybody except slipstream, who bitches about everything. rezel is aware, anex is aware of it. some maps just suck ass as humans, i don't really gain any advantage, i just kill the noobs hiding in spots that they would have been killed anyways. venemous, you for instance, know where to cade and how to do it, so it wouldn't put me at any advantage in your case. for the record, there are a few regulars who do this with me, including some admins. not naming names. i'll do this on escape maps, because i know the amount of noobs on the server will cause us to die anyways, and bad cade maps (such as that one lila panic map where every single cade is glitchy and serve purpose). 95% of maps i will play as human and zombie, but people keep voting for horrid maps: maps that there is no fun in being a human on. also, in resposne to vipers post, yes moving to spectate to avoid being tagged is one thing. here is an example as to what i think the general consensus believes that is: you build a shitty barricade, zombies break it down, and you quickly type spectate in console or press a binded key in order to not get tagged. it's a bit different than what i'm doing. i wouldn't ever get any kills this way if people were good or used team work on escape maps, and knowing this, i decide that it's pointless being a human since i know i will die anyways, so i might as well be zombie. it's a fucking game, get over it. i'm not doing this solely to gain rank, i'm also doing it because it's fun. if people start complaining a lot about it, then i won't do it, but so far it's been slipstreams constantly bitching ass, and now mr rank whore himself. i.e. you

09-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Lol I love when people call me a rankwhore its not my fault I never play escape maps cause I hate them and that Im so good at trapping zombies. As for you thinking I have no life? LMAO fyi this is the first tme Ive ever posted a thread on the forums other then asking to get unbanned a long ass time ago. Im not stupid Ive been playing zombiemods from the beginning probably longer then you back in the days when in highschool everyone used to camp in the gym to survive and yes this is what people did back in the day to survive on that map so I know whats legal and whats not. What Hall is doing isnt illegal but it should be and hes not doing it just cause its a bad map for humans hes doing it for rank all im saying is that since its ok then im gonna start doing it

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

LOL youve obviously never seen me on a cade map so I dont expect you to believe me when I say Im the best cadebuilder and zombie trapper on this server.Just look at my headshot% compared to everyone else on this server nobody is even close almost 30% of my kills are from trapping zombies and getting headshots which Im also almost #1. Lets see James has 6000 more kills then me and Ive almost caught up to him in headshots and you look at the top10 nobody is even close to having the same amount of headshots yet alot of them have more kills them me. Ego tripping lmao I have never once boasted about being #1 ask anybody who plays on this server I rarely even let people know im on cause if they knew who I was they would never come after me so why dont add me and come spectate me for few rounds and youll see that those people that you say are better then me they arent. One regular that will probably agree with me is Rosie Odonell im sure you know who that is. And like I told Viper since nobody has a problem with Hall doing this then Im gonna start doing it

Osage
09-24-2011, 11:16 PM
you solve the problem of escape maps by not playing, i solve it by playing as zombie. as for the no life thing, yea, being unemployed kind of does that to you, and you joined the server about 3 months b4 i did and have only about 140 less hours than i do. not that big of a differential considering some people have like 1500 hours, but i'm not here to defend my lack life or lack thereof. you can assume all you want about my reasons for doing it. we actually both have the same reason (escapes and some cades are not fun), but choose to handle it differently (you choose to just quit, whereas i choose to either be a zombie or just spectate)

09-24-2011, 11:23 PM
LOL another person calling me rankwhore like I said to everyone else its not my fault Im so good at building cades and trapping zombies and that I never play escape maps cause I think there pointless. Call me a rankwhore all you want you obviously know Im good at building cades cause your one of those people that wouldnt come after me on a cade map if you knew it was me like everyone else that knows me. This is the first time ive ever posted a thread about someone doing something like this so how is it bitching? What your talking about is totally different from what Halls been doing for the past 18 days. He will sit in spec even on a good human map and he'll wait till 1st zombie spawns then he joins right after that to get easy kills and then right after that round ends he switches to spectate and does it again and again. This is on good maps too for humans where theres good spots to cade and survive. Do you seriously think hes doing this cause he likes to be zombie? I doubt it. Just go watch him when hes online and youll see for yourself who the real rankwhore is. Or just go look at my statistics for the last 18 days and compare them to Hallfagners and your see for yourself. Since nobody has a problem with this then im gonna start doing it thats all im saying

ChrisYoung
09-24-2011, 11:31 PM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Steamer
09-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Excuse me, but I use the table/couch room on high school thank you very much. You don't know "back in the day", nor what was done since what you stated is what more and more noobs started doing, or since you were not even around "back in the day" for that matter. Some people do play for fun, and sometimes they like to clusterfuck and fail with their bro's CAUSE ITS FUN. I have watched you play, and again I have seen better caders / trappers than you or James (Since you wanna throw his name up in here). The people that ARE/WHERE better than you no longer play, so no dice.

Long as you don't do it to avoid a tag.

I for one can agree with you on cade maps, they mostly all suck, besides Atix, and boatescape when it did work and people knew what teamwork was.

Do you seriously even read others responses? He already stated it isn't just that, it's a few things, In which I can completely agree upon. On some of the shitty maps I would even rather zombie it out.

I still fail to see the problem here, unless its ALL you do and you never play as human.

ChrisYoung
09-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Like me right as a better cader/trapper :assault:

Osage
09-25-2011, 01:00 AM
for the record venemous, i am hallfagner.

Pl@YwithM3
09-25-2011, 01:17 AM
hey can i join in the ego boosting war? i could go on about how im the #1 pump shotty player on ZM too an that i should be illegal ;p but like seriously w.e about ranks; im only #1 with that gun because i love using it and im kinda awesome withit (OMG I CAN FEEL MY EGO TAKING OVER) im ranked like 70~ something overall an i couldnt care less if i was in the top 10 or in the tripple digit ranks. i mean i actually fck around an have fun while im playing. like im PRETTY sure im one of the only ppl that chases after zombies AS A CT, soo.... yea

completely irrelivent post, but w.e

slipstream
09-25-2011, 01:50 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOBS!

Fagner does it because he is trying to increase his rank, he has talked about how his rank has increased all the time, and how far away he is from the next person, so don't believe any shit he says about he likes playing as a zombie more.

On that note, this is an exploit, and as far as exploits go, usually that means a ban, but I guess instead of stopping it before it becomes a problem, allowing it and having people bitch is the better course of action, but wtf do I know.

IF Fagner actually likes playing as a zombie, he should at least get tagged first by another zombie instead of being a little bitch and increasing the number of zombies from the start.

On that note, escape maps have a good win rate for zombies because of bhopping and fast zombies in general, and there is usually what, 1-3 zombies at the beginning. So what Fagner is doing is making it that much harder for humans to win by spawning as a zombie, and people enjoy escape maps, but when stupid fucks do shit like this it only ruins the fun for those that like escape maps.

If he had any skill at all, on bad maps he should be able to hold out against zombies in many different locations, but if you noticed on the maps he does play as a human, he only uses the bitch spots, the spots that are generally too hard for zombies, or a spot that requires a great number of zombies, or crouch spots that have no limits because admins don't enforce the 2 per opening rule like on highschool and fubar towers.

If there were no stats on the server, obviously this thread, and mine about the same thing would not have been made. But since there are stats, there is no fucking point in telling people not to worry about them, that is plain stupid. Some people worry about stats, some don't, and if someone is exploiting something to increase their rank really fast, the ones that care about rank should be upset, shit like this should not be ignored or encouraged, but this again goes back to the fact that laziness is taking over and rules are only sometimes enforced.

Lastly, better cading does not mean using little bitch spots. On desert fortress, the room that has the door, you stick a vending machine in the way, zombies cannot even crouch jump inside, so they are forced to pull the vending machine out, but the door usually closes and pushes it back into place, or the humans just have to shoot it a bit, that spot and spots like that. Everyone knows about how cheap little city is, there are what, like 7-8 spots that take only seconds to shoot a couple vending machines to make a cade almost impossible to get through. Fubar and highschool, without setting any limit to the crouch spots, you can generally see 6+ people which is impossible for a zombie train to form, and that means unless someone is stupid and gets too close to the doorway, impossible for zombies to get them, despite what people say, it is impossible.

Penis シ
09-25-2011, 01:54 AM
Weren't you banned?

slipstream
09-25-2011, 02:45 AM
Obviously not banned on the forum. It would be pretty silly to ban people from the forum if they are banned from the servers, after all there is an unban me section. That still doesn't change the fact that I was right about this.

Now this is from the zmod rules.

Zteleing & Console –This only pertains to humans

Attempting to flee from a zombie.
Disconnecting then rejoining to avoid getting tagged
Using the "Change teams" command to avoid getting tagged
Joining spectator to avoid getting tagged
Using kill or Explode in console to avoid getting tagged

Now it doesn't say doing this during the round either, so what fagner is doing is actually in violation of the rules. He joins spectator to avoid being tagged on escape and 'his list of shitty cade' maps.

Now I was banned, and the rule never specifically said anything about player skins, but maynard felt that textures covered everything, so why should fagner be an exception, especially since he just came off a ban, and should know better than to exploit something, which turns out breaks a rule anyway.

Look at that, just by rereading the rules, the problem is solved. Fagner is breaking a rule, he should be banned again, since you know, he should know the rules well enough by now and all, that is what rezel told another person that he banned for !ztele'ing away from zombies.
Link to what rezel said (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7212-Rezel-1-Hr-ban-for-a-kickable-first-time-offense)

Steamer
09-25-2011, 04:57 AM
Not impossible. Have done it many times.

I can see how this can become a problem though, if abused. There is a difference between doing it because you don't like the map or in certain situations with idiots than doing it for rank. Hell, sometimes I just want to stab faces as a zombie or break down people's "awesome" cades. Though I don't do it through spec...

The rule was meant to cover as in during round.

If he joined server, spawned as zombie, speced at round end, came in as zombie again, he is not technically breaking any rule as it pertains to humans. (Addendum needed?)

Your ban rant is irrelevant.

anex
09-25-2011, 05:33 AM
Zteleing & Console –This only pertains to humans

Attempting to flee from a zombie.
Disconnecting then rejoining to avoid getting tagged
Using the "Change teams" command to avoid getting tagged
Joining spectator to avoid getting tagged
Using kill or Explode in console to avoid getting tagged

Ok, so Wagner sat in spec and waited till the first zombie spawned. Then he joins a team and, due to !zspawn, makes him a zombie. He then proceeds to go around on a murderous gory feast upon the brains of noobs. He either then leaves/gets killed and returns back to spec. and start it all over again next round? At no point did he leave the game and come back to avoid being tagged a human? If not, then the only thing Hallwagner could get in trouble for is if he saw a human hiding in spec and then joined to tag him (if he even did that at all). That would be ghosting.

slipstream
09-25-2011, 06:52 AM
Maybe the rules aren't as specific as they need to be then.

He uses explode, since I think kill no longer works, at the end of the round to die and quickly goes into spectate, because he avoids death traps at all costs so as to not give anyone a kill against him, losing as little to his rank as possible by only dying at the end of the round, and only goes after the noobs, which he does spectate during the time before the zombie spawns. So he does know who is going where, which of the easy spots are being occupied or who is just hiding in a vending machine. You can spectate a lot of people quickly, and since zombies spawn relatively fast, you're either set up in a bitch spot, or almost done in a decent spot, or fucked. And if you know the maps somewhat well, you can get to the people you spectated for only seconds quickly enough before they have a chance.

You can't honestly believe that fagner doesn't spectate people, even if he says he doesn't, how can anyone believe him? Play with him more often and you will know he is full of shit 99% of the time. Now even with my ct/t skins the way they are, I was never able to find people like he can. That right there is more than enough to show he is spectating quite a few people before he joins as a zombie. He doesn't do quite as well on escape maps, because all the other zombies know where the humans are too, right in front of them.

Now when the rounds over, does he in fact lose anything to his rank when he explodes himself? The round is over, and on a lot of servers, effects that might happen during the round don't necessarily happen when the rounds over. Like on some gungames, using explode during a round will cause you to lose levels, but at the end of the round it won't. So maybe it works the same here, obviously no way for me to check but someone might want to.

He is obviously exploiting the rank system, and some people actually take zmod as serious as those that take reg serious. And if anyone were to be caught exploiting the rank system on reg, they would be banned I bet. Why is it different on zmod? So there is a rank system on zmod, some people take it seriously, someone is obviously abusing the system, the only response is to not worry about rank on zmod.

Evil
09-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Still bitching? Even when your banned from the servers? God, your like a parasite. Just go away, dude. I just feel like your trolling now.

Rapedollar$
09-25-2011, 10:25 AM
you are fucking annoying... qq moar rank fag

anex
09-25-2011, 10:46 AM
He uses explode, since I think kill no longer works, at the end of the round to die and quickly goes into spectate, because he avoids death traps at all costs so as to not give anyone a kill against him, losing as little to his rank as possible by only dying at the end of the round, and only goes after the noobs, which he does spectate during the time before the zombie spawns. So he does know who is going where, which of the easy spots are being occupied or who is just hiding in a vending machine. You can spectate a lot of people quickly, and since zombies spawn relatively fast, you're either set up in a bitch spot, or almost done in a decent spot, or fucked. And if you know the maps somewhat well, you can get to the people you spectated for only seconds quickly enough before they have a chance.

Zombies don't have to let you kill them. Rarely does anyone kill me as a zombie and I'll jump off a cliff as a human to avoid being tagged. I did a test on my alt account of the spectate and spawn as a zombie. I did it like 4 times and my skill points dropped from 205 to 184. So you do lose rank for using the explode command.

You can't honestly believe that fagner doesn't spectate people, even if he says he doesn't, how can anyone believe him? Play with him more often and you will know he is full of shit 99% of the time. Now even with my ct/t skins the way they are, I was never able to find people like he can. That right there is more than enough to show he is spectating quite a few people before he joins as a zombie. He doesn't do quite as well on escape maps, because all the other zombies know where the humans are too, right in front of them.

If he is tagging people using prior knowledge of their whereabouts, he will be banned. Like a lot of regulars, we know where everyone hides because we have all hidden there before. Give me any map, and I can list all the locations of where people would hide. Hitting up all the bitch spots and spots you know that are hard to break are first on the list, then you go after the people who don't know what they are doing. Hall may or may not be using spectate to find out where people are, but with a simple 1 minute processes of elimination of the map, everyone will be found.

Now when the rounds over, does he in fact lose anything to his rank when he explodes himself? The round is over, and on a lot of servers, effects that might happen during the round don't necessarily happen when the rounds over. Like on some gungames, using explode during a round will cause you to lose levels, but at the end of the round it won't. So maybe it works the same here, obviously no way for me to check but someone might want to.

He will lose rank as a result but not as much as he should be. The way they lose rank points right now, is far too little.

He is obviously exploiting the rank system

To an extent. If he wants to become a zombie, he needs to be tagged just like everyone else. What he did, which I assume is on the map zm_desert_fortress_v2 (101K-7D) & zm_urban_downtown_final (160K-16D), boosted him up 600 points in two maps. (Which I agree is bullshit. He does lose rank when he uses the explode command but compared to the kills he is getting far outweighs the negative which turns using the command into something that is beneficial, which is NOT its intended purpose. I'm going to talk to Zero and see if we can get that command removed or nullified. If he can't, then we are going to enforce it manually.

Rezel
09-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Weren't you banned?

He has a serious point, Until you are fully able to remove yourself from that permanent ban that was issued to you, you have absolutely no say on IBIS servers. Even more so till you earn the respect of the regulars that you've stepped on.