PDA

View Full Version : Can I get unbanned by any chance?

LuckyStar >:D / Phenixtri
09-30-2011, 12:32 AM
Yea I was banned for using !ztele which i didn't know was illegal :P And no i just started to read the rules my browser was being gay and it kept fucking up my password no matter how many times I requested a new one so yea i couldn't log in until I switched to firefox :/

Also just read the rules. I don't get why humans cant !ztele despite the fact that they have a 3 sec time and zombies can instantly !ztele. I mean if humans aren't supposed to use it why not just reserve the command for zombies only?

Humans can just have something like !zstuck to deal with getting stuck in props as Ive seen in other servers.

Just my 2 cents on the topic but yea.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-30-2011, 12:46 AM
Yea I was banned for using !ztele which i didn't know was illegal :P And no i just started to read the rules my browser was being gay and it kept fucking up my password no matter how many times I requested a new one so yea i couldn't log in until I switched to firefox :/

Also just read the rules. I don't get why humans cant !ztele despite the fact that they have a 3 sec time and zombies can instantly !ztele. I mean if humans aren't supposed to use it why not just reserve the command for zombies only?

Humans can just have something like !zstuck to deal with getting stuck in props as Ive seen in other servers.

Just my 2 cents on the topic but yea.

you're not allowed to ztele from zombies. in the past, we've restricted it, but humans got stuck on stuff and bitched. zstuck does same thing as ztele. your ban was 30 min. now you know not to do it again.

have nice day much

LuckyStar >:D / Phenixtri
09-30-2011, 12:51 AM
thanks for the reply.

Also about the !zstuck cant it be made to simply push the player out of the prop in whatever direction they run in? kinda like no clip but just with props and only for humans? Of course there would have to be a timer and limit to it but yea would it work?

acolyte_to_jippity
09-30-2011, 12:56 AM
thanks for the reply.

Also about the !zstuck cant it be made to simply push the player out of the prop in whatever direction they run in? kinda like no clip but just with props and only for humans? Of course there would have to be a timer and limit to it but yea would it work?

:shrug:

no clue. you could just not ztele from zombies. if you get stuck, then you're stuck. deal wit' it, as they say

Osage
09-30-2011, 10:32 AM
you should know better lucky, you've played here long enough. i'm sure the bans over by now also.