PDA

View Full Version : el pollo loco no sound 10/3/11 5:36 STEAM_0:1:12328247

Jiggy
10-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Name in Game:el pollo loco no sound
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:12328247
Where:Gungame and PUB servers
Link to ban:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:12328247&advType=steamid&Submit
Reason for perma ban: this guy has alot of bans for Tking rapidly we had a problem and players got mad at him so they called me in so my reason why for this perma ban can we get rid of him for doing it i mean 17 bans for tking isnt that enough so i i have two demos from sourceTV

brett friggin favre
10-03-2011, 05:47 PM
seriously all this guy does is tk. you can only slap his wrist so many times before you gotta bring down the banhammer. i support this motion.

Jiggy
10-03-2011, 05:57 PM
and the thing that pisses me off when i gotta get in there warn the guy on all admin chat he kept doing it so i just like forget it perma request cuz 18 or 17 prev. bans on him didnt make it look good so he needs to not be on the server and ruin other players fun time if you get what i mean

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

but its really up to upper level or clan to deal with this guy

Spasm
10-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Ban him for two weeks and give him another shot, I will try and talk to him about it. El pollo has been a part of this community for a very long time. He also been a member of pub back when no one played. Deserves another shot imo, no ban vote here.

Jiggy
10-03-2011, 09:30 PM
well u know ive tried but like u said ill give him his two weeks and everytime i go in there he always tking so idk what his deal is

acolyte_to_jippity
10-03-2011, 09:56 PM
well u know ive tried but like u said ill give him his two weeks and everytime i go in there he always tking so idk what his deal is

spasm's words carry a hell of a lot more weight than yours dude.

Link
10-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Personally, I've had more than enough of el pollo loco's team killing.

I can't count the number of times that he has been warned about this (by me personally), and he still breaks the rules, constantly.

If there is a player that should be permanently banned, that isn't a hacker, it's him.

This is his 17th ban since sourcebans came out. Who knows how many times he's been banned before it came out (especially the auto-TK ban)?

As Spasm said, this player is very regular, and has been around for quite some time. Therefore, he is well aware of all the rules this community has, and chose to break them anyway. I think he's had 17 chances, at least, to decide to follow the rules, and has yet to do so.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-04-2011, 07:08 AM
id say wave a permaban in his face and give him the two weeks like spasm said. I dont think he has ever been threatened with a perma before.

brett friggin favre
10-04-2011, 09:30 AM
if you ask me, perma and let him appeal. that way if we choose to unban him, it'll be after he says he wont do it again, and he'll know that the consequences for breaking the rules again will be a perma that he can't appeal.

Rezel
10-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Looking through the amount of bans he has, its a considerable amount just for team killing. I however do not think it is yet worthy of a permanent ban yet. The max amount of time that he has been banned for was a week, So Upping the ban to 2-3 weeks is the better option.

Unless he is seriously hacking, spamming or causing insane issues, a permanent ban should be the Extreme last punishment on your list.

maynard
10-04-2011, 02:48 PM
ban changed, it's 2 weeks. next time he goes on a mass tk spree again and decides 2 grief, give him another 2 weeks.

closed