PDA

View Full Version : hahaha

slipstream
10-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Referring to the ones that posted on this thread here
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ack-prevention
then closed it, an old thread at that, one that I just happened to find more replies just now since a perma ban doesn't seem to result in a forum ban. So with that, unless you've played with these skins, saying they give an unfair advantage makes you completely stupid, plain and simple. Try them out and you'll realize what a bunch of dumb fucks you all are for making stupid remarks. Oh great ibis members (sarcasm), do tell how these give an unfair advantage. Seems like no other server has any problem with me using them, and do you know why? Because when a person uses skins that don't do anything special, no one cares.

Seems like people on ibis don't like being wrong, and when they are the only thing they can do is hand out a ban. That's why retards like maynard after he says his stupid remark, and is 9/10 wrong about what he says, he closes the thread.

Rezel did say he was going to test out the skins a while ago, but I have heard nothing from him, and there was nothing from zero on the matter, and since no one else is smart enough to test out the skins before saying stupid ass things about them, oh, and since I am not banned on the forum as of this moment, and since some dumbass closed the other thread after making a maynard-like comment (rapedollars) which added nothing to the thread in the link above but insults, I think the conclusion is that majority of ibis has no clue about anything, the only cool ones are the ones that know enough to not comment, probably because they could easily tell the skins offer no unfair advantage, could probably care less if they did even in the slightest, they are just more respectful than the dumbasses that actually make stupid remarks and insults instead of addressing the problem in any kind of civil manner, but I guess that is beyond maynards capabilities anyway, just look at his spelling and grammar, lmao. GJ your servers officially fail, first time for everything I guess. Being banned for skins on non-competitive servers. Next thing you know, people will be getting banned for changing their weapon skins to increase their fps, better not use any console commands, you might be banned, lmao, fucking noobs.

No sense in making any replies to this if I get a forum ban, I don't feel like using a proxy to read them, and not like I would be able to reply, the thread would be closed right away. But based on the mentality around here, people reply with rage and insults because that is the only thing that ibis knows how to do.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-06-2011, 09:42 PM
dude. if you have a problem with the actions of an admin or clan member, post an admin abuse thread.

apamming insults in the gungame section doesn't work for anyone. hell, even i couldn't make random ass topics calling maynard an idiot and retard while simultaneously insulting the clan, the servers, and the community and expect those topics to remain for long.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-06-2011, 09:53 PM
You are a moron.

Have a good day.

p.s. i dont see this thread being closed any time soon... its been awhile since our community has had a chance to reply with funny trolls to an infant like you self. If anything you provided those people who frequent our forums with simple entertainment. You could have avoided this whole mess if you were not such an all around d-bag by Apologizing for those skins, not been an ass to EVERYONE, clan, and community. You sit there and bash us because your mad about being banned for lying yet you act the same way you just described us being.

fuck your self <3

acolyte_to_jippity
10-06-2011, 10:09 PM
You are a moron.

Have a good day.

p.s. i dont see this thread being closed any time soon... its been awhile since our community has had a chance to reply with funny trolls to an infant like you self. If anything you provided those people who frequent our forums with simple entertainment. You could have avoided this whole mess if you were not such an all around d-bag by Apologizing for those skins, not been an ass to EVERYONE, clan, and community. You sit there and bash us because your mad about being banned for lying yet you act the same way you just described us being.

fuck your self <3

actually, i believe this is thread number 4 for him.

i think maynard removed the other ones

slipstream
10-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Apologize for using skins? See mikey, now I know for sure, you truly are an idiot. Go spam the servers some more, and you know you do spam. As an admin you should show a little restraint and not be so fucking stupid on the servers.

banned for lying
See, more stupidity from mikey. Never lied about anything related to my skins. They do not provide me any advantage that would be considered unfair, and unless you test them for yourself, your opinion means as much as maynards. I bet mikey even downloaded them to use, he does suck on gungame after all.

It's awesome how everyone has an opinion on something they know nothing about. Go test the fucking skins or stfu, all of you obviously know jack shit about them. And ya know what, if you can't take the bashing, then maybe people should learn to stfu sooner, every problem that I mentioned, and they are legitimate problems according to the rules, some fuck head had to make some rude comment or insult instead of actually addressing the problem properly.

Oh and look at my signature, that's a quote from mikey, shows how much of an idiot he is.

anex
10-06-2011, 10:20 PM
But based on the mentality around here, people reply with rage and insults because that is the only thing that ibis knows how to do.

You know, for a minute I forgot who you were... and then I remembered. That was the happiest minute of my life. I didn't have a problem with you up until this point. Fucking stop the bitching. Either try to reticfy the problem or get the fuck out. Quit acting like an ass hat and grow the fuck up instead of trying to act internet cool.

Carmichal
10-06-2011, 10:27 PM
after reading this thread i kind of miss the bitching in high school :/ people back then were more mature than you

slipstream
10-06-2011, 10:37 PM
I tried, nothing happened, no replies about it or anything, and with my unban me thread locked I can't post anything there, and that is due to maynard, he likes to lock topics all the time and it's rather stupid. Rezel said he would test the skins out then report to zero, and someone would finalize or remove this bullshit of a ban. Then I just happen to check the gungame section and notice more replies on my first thread, the skins one, but it is locked, people insulting me with no way for me to reply, so I make a new thread.

Jiggy
10-06-2011, 11:03 PM
this keeps getting more funny

Nemesis
10-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Hey, remember when you got banned for cheating? hahahahahaha!

Remember when you thought you were good, but you cheated, and still lost? hahahahahahahaha!

Remember when you whined to get back on, and no one likes you, and you're a sad 30 year old man-child, who cheated? hahahahahahha!

Get Out.

slipstream
10-06-2011, 11:26 PM
skins =/= cheating

Remember when you were an idiot? Would be hard to forget.

Nemesis
10-06-2011, 11:28 PM
skins =/= cheating

Remember when you were an idiot? Would be hard to forget.

wait, who was the one who got banned for cheating? hahahahahaha!

Chikun
10-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Meh, fairly lulzy. Bloated ego with nothing backing it up. Actually, that is lulzy. Try doing something with your life dude instead of bullshitting on the internet.:rolleyes:

Or at the very least go back to highschool.

lol

acolyte_to_jippity
10-07-2011, 12:03 AM
ok.

you know what, it might be the late hour, or the paper i'm writing, but let me ask you why you use those skins?

they're quite ugly.

Bane of Soldiers
10-07-2011, 12:34 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5547-Les-Grossman-BANT?p=114799#post114799

I wonder if this thread will become more hilarious than that one. I see striking resemblances in intellect....

legacy
10-07-2011, 01:08 AM
LOL good read,would read again.

Rosie
10-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Do you miss us so much that weeks after your ban you are still watching the forums? Your life is so sad that your only enjoyment is remembering when you played on the best CS servers. Is this a momment you will someday tell your children about?

Wait, fuck I forgot you will never get laid.

Anyways tell your cats about us bud! :wtg:

maynard
10-07-2011, 05:56 AM
I find it funny how he's qq'ing 2 a community where there's literally not a single person who wants him around...