PDA

View Full Version : Azura 10-08-11 12:08 Am STEAM_0:0:5731055

Jiggy
10-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Name in Game:Azura
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5731055
Where:Pub Server
Link to ban:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:5731055&advType=steamid&Submit
Reason for perma ban: Azura suspected wallhack. I watched sourcetv carefully, so please upper levels watch close to be sure, he's also a good shot and some talking about hacking went on, mostly just other players accusing Azura. Used sv_cheats 1 and mat_wireframe 1.

Goku
10-08-2011, 12:26 AM
I just watched this demo. A little tough to call since dust is an old familiar map (I've had very good rounds and know the timing on maps I know well), but I'd say yes. I noticed in the 2nd round (around the time his score was 5-1) he was anticipating enemy locations a little too well and seemed to know if there were no more enemies around the corner to proceed. All he did was prefire and almost always aimed straight for a headshot. If you want to check out more he was on the next map, Contra, for a little while: ftp://208.43.70.232/auto-20111008-004351-de_contra.dem

BladeTwinSwords
10-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Finished watching the demo wassabi posted. All of his reaction times are normal. I did not see anything abnormal that would point to wallhacks. He uses grenades at a time when most t's are entering that area. He frequently pokes in and out of cover and takes shots on occasion. He even makes a few mistakes. So far he just seems to be a very good pub player.

I watched the contra demo Goku provided and found nothing out of the ordinary. I'm going to have to vote no on this one. At best it is inconclusive.

Admin has decided to unban. Closed.