PDA

View Full Version : Edit to Ban Format

Disflux
10-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Hey Zero,

Can we do an edit to the format for perma bans requesting what map was being played on when the reason for the ban occurred? Only reason I ask for the change is that due to the current problems a lot of people are experiencing with CSS demos not being able to be played, its' hard to pull the SourceTV demo without knowing which map.(Seems that SourceTV demos work fine) It seems that all the SourceTV demos are cycling after so many maps, so their "Last Modified Time" becomes grouped and makes it hard to determine which map it was based off of what time the player was banned.

maynard
10-17-2011, 02:49 PM
new demo's work, old ones don't. any demo's taken from here on out should work 100% fine.

Disflux
10-17-2011, 02:51 PM
new demo's work, old ones don't. any demo's taken from here on out should work 100% fine.

I made a demo of a player about an hour ago just to try it out, and it didn't work. Either way, having the map info would still be helpful if we ever need to pull up a SourceTV demo.

brett friggin favre
10-17-2011, 04:21 PM
i've been having crash problems when i skip around in demos for like a month. just figured it was something on my side :/ and well, it still happens with the sourcetv demos

maynard
10-17-2011, 04:26 PM
I made a demo of a player about an hour ago just to try it out, and it didn't work. Either way, having the map info would still be helpful if we ever need to pull up a SourceTV demo.

try loading it again. sometimes when you first start up a demo it crashes.

ive yet 2 have any issues with new demo's. you also shouldn't need 2 be pulling anything as whatever admin bans the person is required 2 post a demo...