PDA

View Full Version : a few "issues"

Pl@YwithM3
10-19-2011, 10:40 AM
most of these things have already been adressed so ya i kno im sayin things already brought up, but im just saying them to get them out there, again,.

-most obvious being the ground glitch, apparently the result of a bad patch and not something easily (if at all repairable) by zero.. so not much we can do there..

-not that im a rankwhore, but its really obnoxious the way people are starting to intentionally wait and spawn themselves as a zombie just to boost their (ego) skill points. REALLY ruins the way an entire round can result

-ghosting., this one REALLY pisses me off. id like to think that im fairly good at finding places to hide myself around maps. however i find it INCREDIBLY unfair the way people in spec can just sit around and watch my screen to follow where i go, and even look in noclip for ways to get to where im at. ESPECIALLY when they to it intentionally and wait to spawn then go after me. (refering to my previous listed issue) ive had this happen to me SEVERAL times already and its making me want to just up an leave for a while. is there ANY way that we can change the settings so that Pl@Yers have the option to remove themselves from spec-view (accept from admins ofc) and not allow people to ghost them? or at least maybe make it so that they can only see first person view and not 360 degree turns / no clip? this would REALLY make my day

-in the admin panel, when you go to create a mapvote or set next map or anything like that, every time i select "make next map" or "after this round" or w.e it says, the server will ALWAYS change it at some random point either before the current round ends or halfway through another round of the same map, instead of after the end of the current round as it should. can this be changed / fixed?

-wrong place i know, but zm_little_town needs removing because of glitch exploiting (falling endlessly off the map)

oh kay thats all baii

kenneth918237
10-19-2011, 11:26 AM
some on eis mad because a noob was following her and killed her only once lol try slapping youre self agian maybe that works

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

oh and that falling of the map can only happen if you slap youre self (what you did) or by help from another player and nobody is doing it

Disflux
10-19-2011, 11:47 AM
some on eis mad because a noob was following her and killed her only once lol try slapping youre self agian maybe that works

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

oh and that falling of the map can only happen if you slap youre self (what you did) or by help from another player and nobody is doing it

Don't be a dick.

She's brought up some valid points, and all she is asking for is if there is a way to fix any of the problems she's mentioned. There's absolutely no reason to allude back to prior events in an attempt to low-blow her. What I think is really interesting though, is that her post warranted no response from you unless one of the points she brought up, if fixed, would completely ruin your style of gameplay. This means that you're either a rank whore, a glitcher, or a ghoster.

ZERO
10-19-2011, 12:22 PM
When I get some time I will try to make it so you can only late spawn in as a zomibe once during a map.

kenneth918237
10-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Don't be a dick.

She's brought up some valid points, and all she is asking for is if there is a way to fix any of the problems she's mentioned. There's absolutely no reason to allude back to prior events in an attempt to low-blow her. What I think is really interesting though, is that her post warranted no response from you unless one of the points she brought up, if fixed, would completely ruin your style of gameplay. This means that you're either a rank whore, a glitcher, or a ghoster.

yes i used the !zspawn a few times buth for the rest i play fare glitching isnt that hard to do and only can be done by zombies on that map why would i ghost no fun in that i just kknow alot of hiding spots and olmost all the secrets that isnt cheating thats playing alot to find them out what i hate is that every time some one (no name saying) is on we go to maps we didnt vote for that needs to stop a few days a go somebody pissed of alot off players whit it and half of them left for 1 hour what the fun in that

Disflux
10-19-2011, 02:13 PM
yes i used the !zspawn a few times buth for the rest i play fare glitching isnt that hard to do and only can be done by zombies on that map why would i ghost no fun in that i just kknow alot of hiding spots and olmost all the secrets that isnt cheating thats playing alot to find them out what i hate is that every time some one (no name saying) is on we go to maps we didnt vote for that needs to stop a few days a go somebody pissed of alot off players whit it and half of them left for 1 hour what the fun in that

If you have a problem with something take it up in the proper section with a proper format to it, don't bring in off-topic subjects to try and derail another person's post. Also, if it is an admin that is changing the map, and that admin happens to be senior admin at the time, then they have that right to switch to whatever map that they want to at any time.

Remember, as admins, we pay to support the servers and deal with YOUR shit, being able to change the map to something that we have fun on is not too much to ask for the amount of work many of us put into keeping these servers fun and hacker free.

Edit: and "your" isn't directed at anybody in particular, but at players in the servers as a whole

acolyte_to_jippity
10-19-2011, 02:20 PM
i'm guessing he's talking to me, mostly because the other night while i was on kenneth did nothing but sit in spec. must have been pissed about something, not that i really care

kenneth918237
10-19-2011, 03:12 PM
i'm guessing he's talking to me, mostly because the other night while i was on kenneth did nothing but sit in spec. must have been pissed about something, not that i really care

no not talking about you priest youre one of the admins that plays what ever is on i mean that other admin like to play the same map like 8 times in 10 hours

and i was in spec because i played to long and eyes where hurting

Pl@YwithM3
10-19-2011, 05:19 PM
kenneth idk what youv got stuck up your rectum but its OBV got your thinking all fcked up. i wrote the initial post for this thread LAST NIGHT and had it minimized all day until today when i finally posted it,. why you ask? simple, I FORGOT ABOUT IT! do you understand what im saying? im sayin that EVERYTHING said in that post has ZERO rellivence to the games we Pl@Yed in the server today where you were shooting your mouth off at me. dont go assuming shit. so honestly? you need to take your ego and personal grudges & feelings out of the equation and keep your trap shut unles youve got something productive to say thats not on a personal level. coz all you ever do in and out of game is talk shit an push people around like u own the place. NEWS FLASH! YA DONT! i made this thread to discuss a few problems in the server., well as of now, the only problem im seeing anymore is you.

GOOD DAY

Steamer
10-19-2011, 09:03 PM
When I get some time I will try to make it so you can only late spawn in as a zomibe once during a map.

This is how it was years ago, really helped then. It would let you zombie in on that first connection to server then any other time you would try to join from spec it would just kill you until next round. zspawn was limited to once per map and ONLY on connect. This forced all to spawn as human and get tagged if they wanted to zombie only (unless on first connect of map), thus negating rank whoring from repeated no death tags. It also negated ghost zpawning. Any older player can tell you the same.

Kill 2 zambies with one stone... :icon_mrgreen:

Disflux
10-19-2011, 10:27 PM
This is how it was years ago, really helped then. It would let you zombie in on that first connection to server then any other time you would try to join from spec it would just kill you until next round. zspawn was limited to once per map and ONLY on connect. This forced all to spawn as human and get tagged if they wanted to zombie only (unless on first connect of map), thus negating rank whoring from repeated no death tags. It also negated ghost zpawning. Any older player can tell you the same.

++++1

LuckyStar >:D / Phenixtri
10-20-2011, 06:50 PM

Agreed I remember the good old days :/ Hopefully Zero can restore those old features they really made the game much more fair and challenging for both teams.

Pl@YwithM3
10-29-2011, 01:54 PM
*bump*

-in the admin panel, when you go to create a mapvote or set next map or anything like that, every time i select "make next map" or "after this round" or w.e it says, the server will ALWAYS change it at some random point either before the current round ends or halfway through another round of the same map, instead of after the end of the current round as it should. can this be changed / fixed?

this is still kinda really obnoxious as now im finding that most any "pre-set" maps do not change when theyre supposed to. ie; at end of round, next map. the map will change seemingly whenever it feels its ready to, rather than when we tell it too :| THE SERVERS ARE TAKING OVER ZOMG :headache:

o an ghosters / intentional late spawners need punishment/banning IDK JUST SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM STOP or somehow a server fix so this can all be resolved (clan members can we please pass a ruling on Pl@Yers spawning late just to be a zambie?)

Pl@YwithM3
10-29-2011, 02:29 PM
i posted this in a different thread but felt it should be put in here as its relivent to the initial subject:

who the hell ghosts? i'll ghost occasionally on escape maps, because the point of the map is 2 escape, not hide behind a box for 5 minutes.

youre right, ghosting is absolutly pointless on escape maps, however im refering to cade maps. the people who are either dead or in spec who are all like *hmmm i wonder.. where tf is Pl@Y hiding?* an they obv have full access to just spec me an see where i am so theyre able to just tag me in 2 secs the next round and any round after that. because i have a tendency to be one of the last living Pl@Yers on CT team in most scenarios, this happends to me A LOT and its pissing me off to no end., like seriously ill just stop going on zmod an start going on gg or assassination instead.

ppl dont even have to say anything in chat, its entirely obvious that theyre specing me. how do i kno you ask? simple. when im in a well hidden place, i ALWAYS pay attention to those who are either in spec, or dead in game. when one of those people somehow miraculously finds me in 2 secs and tags me, or even goes to hide with me there THE very next round; that just screams *OH HEY I WAS SPECING YOU BTW, JUST SAYIN*

people dont believe me? then experiment for yourself,. after several consecutive months of this happening to me, i CAN say that I KNOW this is happening,.

Pl@YwithM3
11-02-2011, 11:56 AM
*bump*