PDA

View Full Version : pending - removing low rated maps

talikarni
10-24-2011, 03:18 PM
I there a way for admins to check the map ratings and those with a large majority of bad ratings get removed from regular voting and rotation? When the server is slow we end up on these awful maps that have over 75% rated terrible.

Thanks!!

Penis シ
10-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Good news is that we ALL get a say. If you go to the normal maps part of this forum, you can put up a remove or add request on any map. If you find a map that is particularly bad for gg, post it up and zero will get to it as soon as he's reviewed it.

Joker
10-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Good news is that we ALL get a say. If you go to the normal maps part of this forum, you can put up a remove or add request on any map. If you find a map that is particularly bad for gg, post it up and zero will get to it as soon as he's reviewed it.
This isn't what he was asking for......

I there a way for admins to check the map ratings and those with a large majority of bad ratings get removed from regular voting and rotation? When the server is slow we end up on these awful maps that have over 75% rated terrible.

Thanks!!

As it is right now there is no way that we can view the ratings of the maps before they are being played........unless zero add in a feature to the map changer mod that we have in source mod right now, as for what penis was mentioning if you see a map that a lot of people voted that they hate, go ahead and bring up a remove thread for that map and zero will review the request and do what's best for the server.:wtg:

Osage
10-28-2011, 09:06 PM
alot of low rated maps are pretty damn good though. also, i don't think i've ever really payed any attention to the map rating thingy when it comes up. i guess i just 1 spam it lol.

ZERO
10-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Also the lower the rating the less it shows up in map votes.

brett friggin favre
10-29-2011, 09:14 PM
Also the lower the rating the less it shows up in map votes.

did not know this, good info

Joker
10-30-2011, 01:23 PM
did not know this, good info
lol that's pretty old news I'm afriad......:hammer: