PDA

View Full Version : Hallfagner Cheating His Way To The Top

<<VeNoMouS><StatuS:HigH>>
10-28-2011, 02:34 AM
Ok so there have already been 5 previous threads posted about this and Im pretty sure they all are the result of how Hallfagner has been climbing the ranks faster then anyone ever has or should. Before you all start saying im just hating take a look at his stats for the last 18 days http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/plrhist.php?id=123308 and now tell me that hes not doing this for rank which most of you claim is pretty much cheating. What I dont understand is how Hallfagner who just came off a lengthy ban gets unbanned only to start using !spectate or disconnecting and coming back to become zombie purposely for rank and get away with it? We all know he's doing this for rank and just the other day in Bladetwins thread about this same topic he claimed he was a rankwhore. I admit ive been doing this for the last couple weeks only because I noticed that Hallfagner was all of a sudden climbing the ranks faster then anyone ever has. I posted a thread about how he started doing this a couple weeks ago and he had already been using this exploit for 18 days so its been over a month now hes been doing this. Compare our stats for the last 18 days and you will see how much more hes been doing this. I know for a fact that anyone im my position would be mad since it took me the day I joined this server to get to the top yet it only took Hallfagner 1 month to catch up to me since being unbanned. He claimed the other day in Blades thread which was probably aimed towards him that he always types !spectate which is a total lie based on his stats, Just look at his stats for today 327 kills 18 deaths 5 headshots in 8 hours and 39 mins. When you type !spectate like Hallfagner claims he does it counts as a death so how is it possible for him to have 327 kills today with only 18 deaths? Also the fact that he only has 5 headshots is proof that hes doing this on cade maps too. So how is this not cheating? Or fall under the rule general exploit? For someone who was just recently unbanned hes getting away with alot. If I were an admin all his stats would be enough evidence for me to consider it a general exploit and the fact that hes been doing it like crazy I would permaban him since he just got off a lengthy ban. How is this fair to me or any other player who plays on this server the way it should be played and by that I mean doing anything possible to survive as a ct? Others have started doing this too but nobody is using this exploit more then Hallfagner has and its seriouly ruining the gameplay on this server. For those of you who reply to this with a comment aimed towards me just look at Hallfagners stats for the last 18 days first then come back here and reply. I guarantee your reply will be different once you see his stats. I mean like seriously in the last 4 days alone hes had 798 kills with only 17 headshots. Am I the only one that has a problem with this? Like I said before this is ruining the game for everyone and it should be dealt with accordingly. As long as I see Hallfagner getting away with this exploit im gonna do it just to try and keep some ground between us. Zero if you read this I hope you do something about it cause there have been 5 threads about this already in the past 2 weeks so Im not the only one who has a problem with this.

BladeTwinSwords
10-28-2011, 04:15 AM
You technically do use a form of stat-manipulation. I have YET to see you play any escape map. You only play certain maps where you know you will win at.

Hallwagner does use that disconnect stuff but it is being fixed so that you can only zspawn once.

Spasm
10-28-2011, 04:18 AM
Ok so there have already been 5 previous threads posted about this and Im pretty sure they all are the result of how Hallfagner has been climbing the ranks faster then anyone ever has or should. Before you all start saying im just hating take a look at his stats for the last 18 days http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/plrhist.php?id=123308 and now tell me that hes not doing this for rank which most of you claim is pretty much cheating. What I dont understand is how Hallfagner who just came off a lengthy ban gets unbanned only to start using !spectate or disconnecting and coming back to become zombie purposely for rank and get away with it? We all know he's doing this for rank and just the other day in Bladetwins thread about this same topic he claimed he was a rankwhore. I admit ive been doing this for the last couple weeks only because I noticed that Hallfagner was all of a sudden climbing the ranks faster then anyone ever has. I posted a thread about how he started doing this a couple weeks ago and he had already been using this exploit for 18 days so its been over a month now hes been doing this. Compare our stats for the last 18 days and you will see how much more hes been doing this. I know for a fact that anyone im my position would be mad since it took me the day I joined this server to get to the top yet it only took Hallfagner 1 month to catch up to me since being unbanned. He claimed the other day in Blades thread which was probably aimed towards him that he always types !spectate which is a total lie based on his stats, Just look at his stats for today 327 kills 18 deaths 5 headshots in 8 hours and 39 mins. When you type !spectate like Hallfagner claims he does it counts as a death so how is it possible for him to have 327 kills today with only 18 deaths? Also the fact that he only has 5 headshots is proof that hes doing this on cade maps too. So how is this not cheating? Or fall under the rule general exploit? For someone who was just recently unbanned hes getting away with alot. If I were an admin all his stats would be enough evidence for me to consider it a general exploit and the fact that hes been doing it like crazy I would permaban him since he just got off a lengthy ban. How is this fair to me or any other player who plays on this server the way it should be played and by that I mean doing anything possible to survive as a ct? Others have started doing this too but nobody is using this exploit more then Hallfagner has and its seriouly ruining the gameplay on this server. For those of you who reply to this with a comment aimed towards me just look at Hallfagners stats for the last 18 days first then come back here and reply. I guarantee your reply will be different once you see his stats. I mean like seriously in the last 4 days alone hes had 798 kills with only 17 headshots. Am I the only one that has a problem with this? Like I said before this is ruining the game for everyone and it should be dealt with accordingly. As long as I see Hallfagner getting away with this exploit im gonna do it just to try and keep some ground between us. Zero if you read this I hope you do something about it cause there have been 5 threads about this already in the past 2 weeks so Im not the only one who has a problem with this.

Giant wall of text crits you for 2135321. Rank on a z mod server shouldn't even matter. Zero stated this issue is going to be resolved.

maynard
10-28-2011, 04:35 AM
ive yet 2 look at any of the info that supports the claim. all I will say for now is, wagner you best be very careful as 2 what you do. you're only back cause the clan agreed 2 offer you 1 last chance after you begging constantly 2 come back and promising 2 do not a single thing wrong.... you best be keeping your promise...

you're 1 of the very few who get a second chance in this community... keep that in mind.

kenneth918237
10-28-2011, 06:26 AM
venomous you better stfu you always log out to avoid getting tagged or !ztele you alwaysplay whit another name so that the admins dont know it is you you do it each time so youre cheating is wors then hallwagner is if any body should be banned it is you. hallwagner doesnt log out to avoid getting tagged and shit if his cade fails or he has noobs whit him and he die he may rage buth he will not log out or !ztele away just for rank

ChrisYoung
10-28-2011, 07:54 AM
kenneth is right

Pl@YwithM3
10-28-2011, 11:20 AM
ALL u rankwhores need to suck ona few :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill: an stfu

OBVIOUSLY clan members / admins pay attention to stats and are well aware of whats going on so you dont need to go narking each other out on here just to gain a lead in the petty score board. james for one i KNOW keeps a close eye on zmod stats and if he sees something out of line than he or another clan member will do something about it, i mean for all we know its being spoken about in clan section right now. its just with all these goddamn anal technicallities you rankwhores come up with week after week, its just become A LITTLE difficult to keep up with your "demands" and keeping the game fair for all. if it were my choice id take all 3 of u (venomous hallwagner chris young) an just reset your stats so the server and the forums become 10x as peaceful. quit posting the same bs about each other, its not like we havent heard it all before,.

Disflux
10-28-2011, 12:48 PM
ALL u rankwhores need to suck ona few :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill: an stfu

OBVIOUSLY clan members / admins pay attention to stats and are well aware of whats going on so you dont need to go narking each other out on here just to gain a lead in the petty score board. james for one i KNOW keeps a close eye on zmod stats and if he sees something out of line than he or another clan member will do something about it, i mean for all we know its being spoken about in clan section right now. its just with all these goddamn anal technicallities you rankwhores come up with week after week, its just become A LITTLE difficult to keep up with your "demands" and keeping the game fair for all. if it were my choice id take all 3 of u (venomous hallwagner chris young) an just reset your stats so the server and the forums become 10x as peaceful. quit posting the same bs about each other, its not like we havent heard it all before,.

I'm scared. And now my pants feel wet.

Fuck.

But seriously, nobody should really be doing anything "out of the ordinary" to try and gain rank over each other. It's like in GG if I were to sit in spec until I know that I can spawn in and be past scout already. I understand how rank can be really important for some people, and I respect that, and I think others here should be respecting that as well. Some people play this game FOR an actual competitive spirit, and by utilizing cheap tricks to climb ranks faster than normal, then you are inherently going against that competitive spirit.

Thank god this will all be fixed once Zero changes it to one zspawn per round! :wtg:

Oh, and in regards to that, admins should make sure they're paying attention to people rejoining the server as a means to using zspawn more than once per round once this is implemented. Since I"m not sure if the server will save STEAM_ID information and limit the actual STEAM_ID to one zspawn per round or per connection.

brett friggin favre
10-28-2011, 01:09 PM
so wait venomous, you expect me to believe that you got your kdr to over 2 higher than your nearest competition without using similar unusual tactics? i lol at this.

i'd like to invite all admins who frequent the zmod server to go on over to venomous' stat page HERE (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=68471) and go ahead and write down all the names he has used, apparently to avoid detection. if you see anyone with that name breaking rules, cross-reference by steam ID and if you see that venomous is using unfair tactics to raise his rank as he accuses wagner of doing, then BAN HIS ASS WOOOOO! and if he does it again BAN HIS ASS AGAIN WOOO! good job venomous, you just brought attention to the fact that there are 10 unique names that you have used over 70 times each. hard to believe that you just randomly decide to change your name that much. and oh, why isn't your steam id linked to your forum account? is it cuz you're trying to hide this info?

you sound like a bitchy 7 year old girl. grow up, play fair, have fun. peace.

Osage
10-28-2011, 02:17 PM
venomous you better stfu you always log out to avoid getting tagged or !ztele you alwaysplay whit another name so that the admins dont know it is you you do it each time so youre cheating is wors then hallwagner is if any body should be banned it is you. hallwagner doesnt log out to avoid getting tagged and shit if his cade fails or he has noobs whit him and he die he may rage buth he will not log out or !ztele away just for rank

yea dude i've seen venemous disconnect multiple times and use cades explicitly stated as illegal in the illegal cades list. also, i have never been told directly by clan that this only playing as a zombie thing is illegal. some maps just blow ass as humans, and i don't really see the problem. i only do this on deathstar and a few other escape maps. also, i know that if everyone works together and defends the proper spots in deathstar, that me being zombie really shouldn't matter, because they can win anyways.

B1ackOut
10-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Since the time hallwagner has been back i have seen him do nothing that could be deemed as breaking the rules. So he likes to play zombie on shitty maps, which you claim is only to boost his rank. This is not illegal as written in the rules. It may be a cheap strategy but it is not illegal. I have never seen him type !spectate to not get tagged nor have i seen him disconnect to avoid it as well, as several regulars claim they have seen you do. Therefore, he has not broken any rule. Besides you only give a shit cause hes close to taking your rank away.

Also most if not all threads about hall in the past few weeks were made by you for the exact same reason. Obviously you are the only one who sees this as bad as you do. Please just quit your bitching.

maynard
10-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Ahhh ! that's why his name seemed so familiar last night! you're the guy who cheats more than any 1 in the ZM server for rank! lol...

Rosie
10-28-2011, 05:00 PM
The fix from Zero should solve all of this BS. I know Wagner has been doing this but unless you very loosly interpret the rules it isn't illegal. i for one have never seen Venom-brett-Canucks-.... avoid a tag. He is a good cader and probably the best trapper on the server and his KDR is pretty legit. I can tell it is him by the way the cade is built. He changes his name so people do not floow him. I have done the same thing a few times. Either way this is a fail thread and it needs to be closed. It will generate a bunch of bitching and no outcome. When Zero fixes the exploit all will return to normal.

And Wagner he would complain less if you didnt have sessions where you go 116 kills to 1 death with no headshots :lmao:

maynard
10-28-2011, 05:13 PM
stat padding is something we ban over, always have.

Steamer
10-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Fix the spawn, reset stats. Has been done before, trust me.

Sometimes you do not incur a death from going to spectate.

There are no rules being broken unless you ghost people out with the spectate in it's current form.

I have seen Venom disconnect myself to avoid tag, don't lie for his ass.

To play follow the leader and do the same thing you see is wrong for your own gain is just fucking asinine.

The Zspawn system in it's current form can and does lead to what is seen as stat padding, although atm it is part of the game mechanics.

After the fix I don't see this as a problem anymore, also for the ghosting. I also hope stats get reset along with it. Stats are worthless in ZM after not only these types of incidents, but a few other incidents.

Pl@YwithM3
10-29-2011, 01:45 PM
im still more ANNOYED and concerned over the ghosting issue and feel THAT is a more pressing "issue" that needs to be resolved as it effects EVERYONE on the server and not just the tiny insignificant handful of rankwhores.,

Osage
10-29-2011, 01:59 PM
im still more ANNOYED and concerned over the ghosting issue and feel THAT is a more pressing "issue" that needs to be resolved as it effects EVERYONE on the server and not just the tiny insignificant handful of rankwhores., who the hell ghosts? i'll ghost occasionally on escape maps, because the point of the map is 2 escape, not hide behind a box for 5 minutes.

Pl@YwithM3
10-29-2011, 02:12 PM
who the hell ghosts? i'll ghost occasionally on escape maps, because the point of the map is 2 escape, not hide behind a box for 5 minutes.
youre right, ghosting is absolutly pointless on escape maps, however im refering to cade maps. the people who are either dead or in spec who are all like *hmmm i wonder.. where tf is Pl@Y hiding?* an they obv have full access to just spec me an see where i am so theyre able to just tag me in 2 secs the next round and any round after that. because i have a tendency to be one of the last living Pl@Yers on CT team in most scenarios, this happends to me A LOT and its pissing me off to no end., like seriously ill just stop going on zmod an start going on gg or assassination instead.

ppl dont even have to say anything in chat, its entirely obvious that theyre specing me. how do i kno you ask? simple. when im in a well hidden place, i ALWAYS pay attention to those who are either in spec, or dead in game. when one of those people somehow miraculously finds me in 2 secs and tags me, or even goes to hide with me there THE very next round; that just screams *OH HEY I WAS SPECING YOU BTW, JUST SAYIN*

people dont believe me? then experiment for yourself,. after several consecutive months of this happening to me, i CAN say that I KNOW this is happening,.

Ryukatti
10-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Ghosters are noobs lol. They fly around looking for popular spots and when they go there the next round, 50% of the time they screw shit up because they either 1. Panic, 2. Shoot things thinking that they're doing something useful, 3. Misinterpret what you're trying to do if you're hiding and end up sabotaging your hiding spots by overcrowding it lol or the fact that they know where you are is annoying enough because if they get tagged, they know where you are and become douches and go get you. Honestly I don't get this whole ghosting issue alot when I play, it's mainly noobs who follow me around that fuck shit up. WE SHOULD BANNNN EVERYONEEEEEE NOT IN THE TOP 250!RFASSDF

10-29-2011, 10:46 PM
How is it manipulation when I only play cade maps since I think escape maps are pointless? I do play escape maps but just as a zombie like Hallwagner since its pointless to play as a ct on escape maps which is bs since you should do the objective and play as a ct and try to survive.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Kenneth how bout you stfu you know im a great cader and thats why I still have a friend invite from you to add me as a freind through steam yet I didnt accept lmao seriously why are you backing Hallwagner up? Rosie already vouches for me and the funny thing is I dont know rosie and theres no reason for him to back me up. Look at my headshot% and headshot count. It #1 on the whole server overall how is it possilble that I used a exploit to get to the top. Theres no rule that say you have to play escape maps. I only started using this exploit after I saw ROFLMAO doing it then he dissapeared then Hallwagner started doing it so I started but not nearly even close to how much Hallwagner has the stats dont lie

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Yeah so you claim the point of the map is to escape? So why dont you play like everyone else and play as a ct? lol
who the hell ghosts? i'll ghost occasionally on escape maps, because the point of the map is 2 escape, not hide behind a box for 5 minutes.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Your kidding right? Why do you not see anything wrong with how he plays as a zombie on pretty much escape map you know for a fact cts dont survive 90% of the time now because of people doing this. If you look at his stats you can tell he ovbioulsy types !spectate or dissconnects for the purpose of becoming a zombie. Did you not look at his stats? If you suck at math then I feel bad for you for those of us who can you can tell he does this its so obviously. And like I said compare our stats and you can see how much more hes been exploiting the rank system. This is only the 2nd thread that Ive posted so how are all the thread made by me? lol your an idiot I knew Rosie would vouche for me cause he knows that im the best cader on this server and Rosie has no reason to lie for me we arent even friends lol
Since the time hallwagner has been back i have seen him do nothing that could be deemed as breaking the rules. So he likes to play zombie on shitty maps, which you claim is only to boost his rank. This is not illegal as written in the rules. It may be a cheap strategy but it is not illegal. I have never seen him type !spectate to not get tagged nor have i seen him disconnect to avoid it as well, as several regulars claim they have seen you do. Therefore, he has not broken any rule. Besides you only give a shit cause hes close to taking your rank away.

Also most if not all threads about hall in the past few weeks were made by you for the exact same reason. Obviously you are the only one who sees this as bad as you do. Please just quit your bitching.

Rosie
10-29-2011, 10:46 PM

For some reason this really pisses me off. I can handle someone else saying that they have seen him do whatever. Do not call me a liar kind sir. My stament was that I haven't seen him. I never once said you did not see him. I have no issue with anyone here until you direct something at me. Can we please not do this in the future. I do not Know Venom from Adam, nor was my statement even in his favor.

10-29-2011, 11:10 PM
For what reason would Rosie lie for me? We arent friends just so you know. Rosie is one of those people who know and have seen exactly how great I am at cading and trapping zombies. This is how I got to the top by only coming on cade maps and trapping tons of zombies just look at my headshot% and number of headshots both are #1 on the server overall.If it werent for !ztele I would have a shitload more headshots. If any of you wanna see how great and fast I am at cading then lets set up a round where an admin can protect me from getting infected and everyone can follow me and watch how a real pro builds cades. Anyways I seriously dont care go ahead and reset the ranks I thought a bout it and I dont really care anymore its just a stupid game that ive been playing for too long lol and plus I will be going away on vacation soon so eventually somebody is gonna pass me using an exploit or not.
Fix the spawn, reset stats. Has been done before, trust me.

Sometimes you do not incur a death from going to spectate.

There are no rules being broken unless you ghost people out with the spectate in it's current form.

To play follow the leader and do the same thing you see is wrong for your own gain is just fucking asinine.

The Zspawn system in it's current form can and does lead to what is seen as stat padding, although atm it is part of the game mechanics.

After the fix I don't see this as a problem anymore, also for the ghosting. I also hope stats get reset along with it. Stats are worthless in ZM after not only these types of incidents, but a few other incidents.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

As Rosie quoted I change my name not to be detected yes but so nodody knows I am. Think about it I mostly play cade maps if I played under my real name do you think anyone knowing who I am would come after me when I have a trap set? The answer everyone knows is hell no! Cause they know its pointless once I get a cade set up and that happens very quickly, quicker then youve probably ever seen lol. Ill prove it to you anytime just say when and where. You dont think my KDR is legit? So explain why my headshot% and number of headshots is the best out of any player on this server by far? Cause yeah I found exploit where I get alot of headshots lol. You obviously have never seen me play so your reply is irrelivant.
so wait venomous, you expect me to believe that you got your kdr to over 2 higher than your nearest competition without using similar unusual tactics? i lol at this.

i'd like to invite all admins who frequent the zmod server to go on over to venomous' stat page HERE (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=68471) and go ahead and write down all the names he has used, apparently to avoid detection. if you see anyone with that name breaking rules, cross-reference by steam ID and if you see that venomous is using unfair tactics to raise his rank as he accuses wagner of doing, then BAN HIS ASS WOOOOO! and if he does it again BAN HIS ASS AGAIN WOOO! good job venomous, you just brought attention to the fact that there are 10 unique names that you have used over 70 times each. hard to believe that you just randomly decide to change your name that much. and oh, why isn't your steam id linked to your forum account? is it cuz you're trying to hide this info?

you sound like a bitchy 7 year old girl. grow up, play fair, have fun. peace.

Osage
10-29-2011, 11:19 PM
we both have our own ways of gaining skill, which by the way is not the reason i'm doing this. once this new !zspawn rule comes into effect (actually i've already stopped doing it), i will be doing exactly what you are doing, playing good cade maps only and that's it. hs ratio dont mean shit when compared to overall kills. if you look at weapon kills only you will see i have nearly as many as you with pretty close hs%, not that any of this matters just proving a point. the fact that i like 2 play as zombie shouldnt trouble you at all. i've killed you ONCE by using this tactic. if i pass you (which i could do even if !zspawn rule comes into effect) then so be it. you claim you aren't a rank whore, yet you have continuously bitched about this. you play at odd hours when noobs are on, and i play when the server is loaded with pros who will !ztele if they have any trouble with my cade at all. if i used the same tactics as you i could still be where i am and above. i've seen you make cades, and yes, you are good. but, i can say i am just as good. in fact really really anybody in the top 10 could be number 1 if they used your tactic (i know that makes no sense, but you get what i mean). for the record, the only reason i give 2 shits about rank now is that i want 2 pass you so you'll whine some more. i'm really confident in the fact that i'm in top 10 and everyone knows that i'm good. all i really need, but over the past few months you've made it my goal 2 be number 1, and i'm pretty damn sure i can do it if i only play good cade maps and change my name alot (a really sneaky tactic, which wouldnt really work with me because i love 2 talk on the server). i can pretty much tell within a few minutes on the server when you're there. would you appreciate it if i announced to everyone that "oh hey, that guy is venemous. he's number 1 on the server, every1 follow him"? because i can do that if you want 2 keep bitching.

edit: in response to your last post you added: yes, i have seen you disconnect and use illegal cades before. that cade in desert fortress you always use? cading any part of either crouch spot in that cage room is illegal. look at the illegal cade list.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5877-Zm_desert_Fortress so you can't play desert fortress anymore i guess since your precious cade is illegal and the only 3 other good spots are always swarmed by noobs. if i (or any other regulars) catch you cading that, don't be surprised if you get banned for a while.

Steamer
10-30-2011, 12:09 AM
The statement was not directed at a single person, hence no names.... Rosie. Don't take things so personally if your name is not involved, you would avoid the mental anguish.

Let go of your ZM ego Venom. Your not the best player, never have been.

kenneth918237
10-30-2011, 09:19 AM
i have playing completly fair last few weeks i only used the !zspawn when im bored and that not happens mutch you can ask like every bodyin zm i gained alot of skill like fallen chris hall an tacopaco just because we can team up whit each other we played all the new maps and didnt give shit about rank did you already play them i think not because youre a rank whore and you dont change youre name only for the noobs its so that you dont get banned right away when u use one of youre illegal cades youre just mad then some players are better then u and yes i added you on steam so i can see whit what name you play so i can demo it when u do illegal shit like !ztele away or log out what you do alot when youre special cade's fail espacially when there alot of regulars and you know you cant win then youre out because its a fact that hallwagner and fallen know the best cade's on most of the maps and he would beat you to get there and he dont let you in you cant come up whit youre own ideas you spec people when they have a good cade so you can steal it from them because you cant think up youre own spots youre gonna lose youre number one spot to hallwagner and just deal whit it we wont miss you bye bye

top 10-2 rule's

Osage
10-30-2011, 10:39 AM
that was the longest sentence ever...

Rosie
10-30-2011, 10:52 AM
The statement was not directed at a single person, hence no names.... Rosie. Don't take things so personally if your name is not involved, you would avoid the mental anguish.

Let go of your ZM ego Venom. Your not the best player, never have been.

I was up for like 22 hours working when I saw it. not the best mental state, my bad.

B1ackOut
10-30-2011, 12:45 PM
i have playing completly fair last few weeks i only used the !zspawn when im bored and that not happens mutch you can ask like every bodyin zm i gained alot of skill like fallen chris hall an tacopaco just because we can team up whit each other we played all the new maps and didnt give shit about rank did you already play them i think not because youre a rank whore and you dont change youre name only for the noobs its so that you dont get banned right away when u use one of youre illegal cades youre just mad then some players are better then u and yes i added you on steam so i can see whit what name you play so i can demo it when u do illegal shit like !ztele away or log out what you do alot when youre special cade's fail espacially when there alot of regulars and you know you cant win then youre out because its a fact that hallwagner and fallen know the best cade's on most of the maps and he would beat you to get there and he dont let you in you cant come up whit youre own ideas you spec people when they have a good cade so you can steal it from them because you cant think up youre own spots youre gonna lose youre number one spot to hallwagner and just deal whit it we wont miss you bye bye

top 10-2 rule's
It still hasn't ended.

brett friggin favre
10-30-2011, 12:54 PM
why can't our kenneth be more like this kenneth?
http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/001/958/1958/original.JPG

kenneth918237
10-30-2011, 06:47 PM
that guy looks like he is gowing to run for president you want me to run for president ???

brett friggin favre
10-30-2011, 07:58 PM
that guy looks like he is gowing to run for president you want me to run for president ???

point proven.

Osage
10-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Bahaha

Disflux
10-30-2011, 08:00 PM

"That guy looks as if he is going to run for president. Are you implying that you want me to run for president?"

I fixed it. Don't worry.

Pl@YwithM3
10-30-2011, 09:22 PM
i jus lol'd a bit :lmao:

brett friggin favre
10-30-2011, 09:40 PM
"That guy looks as if he is going to run for president. Are you implying that you want me to run for president?"

I fixed it. Don't worry.

no it's still not fixed cuz if that guy ran for president, the only people who'd vote for him would be richard simmons and alec baldwin.

๖ReS
10-31-2011, 05:00 AM
For what reason would Rosie lie for me? We arent friends just so you know. Rosie is one of those people who know and have seen exactly how great I am at cading and trapping zombies. This is how I got to the top by only coming on cade maps and trapping tons of zombies just look at my headshot% and number of headshots both are #1 on the server overall.If it werent for !ztele I would have a shitload more headshots. If any of you wanna see how great and fast I am at cading then lets set up a round where an admin can protect me from getting infected and everyone can follow me and watch how a real pro builds cades. Anyways I seriously dont care go ahead and reset the ranks I thought a bout it and I dont really care anymore its just a stupid game that ive been playing for too long lol and plus I will be going away on vacation soon so eventually somebody is gonna pass me using an exploit or not.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

As Rosie quoted I change my name not to be detected yes but so nodody knows I am. Think about it I mostly play cade maps if I played under my real name do you think anyone knowing who I am would come after me when I have a trap set? The answer everyone knows is hell no! Cause they know its pointless once I get a cade set up and that happens very quickly, quicker then youve probably ever seen lol. Ill prove it to you anytime just say when and where. You dont think my KDR is legit? So explain why my headshot% and number of headshots is the best out of any player on this server by far? Cause yeah I found exploit where I get alot of headshots lol. You obviously have never seen me play so your reply is irrelivant.

How's this sound ?

Stop waving your E-Dick around like we fucking care.

Protip: We don't.

You honestly just sound like a douche bag little 15 year old kid, bitching about someone else who's creeping up on his top spot in the ranking.

OH NO THE WORLD AS WE FUCKING KNOW IT MIGHT END YOU'RE NOT NUMBER 1 IN A MOD OF A NEARLY 8 YEAR OLD COMPUTER PROGRAM ! You seriously sound like a baby.

Competing for the top spot is different that BEING A BITCH to get to the top spot and then COMPLAINING that someone else is also close to it.

Motherfucker I've FORGOTTEN more about Zmod than you know.

Also: How do we know you're so pro when YOUR FUCKING NAME IS CONSTANTLY DIFFERENT WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID OH MY GOD.

This fucking thread is horrible and you should feel horrible. Please leave the IBIS community before you cause me to have a fucking stroke.

kenneth918237
10-31-2011, 07:13 AM
and venomous find an other server to bitch on we dont want you anymore

11-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Yeah I cheat the most thats why I have the highest headshot % and the most headshots on this server overall lmao moron like Rosie stated I change my name so people actually come after when I have my traps set but obviously your too dumb to understand how that works.
Ahhh ! that's why his name seemed so familiar last night! you're the guy who cheats more than any 1 in the ZM server for rank! lol...

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Kenneth stfu lol funny how you and Chris had to open your mouths on something that you know nothing about. Your both probably just mad cause ive never accepted your friend requests LMAO! I could care less what you want. Your saying you dont want me? speak for yourself faggot lol I dont know how many times Ive heard people talk shit about you. Not to mention all the posts made about you in the past lol loser!
and venomous find an other server to bitch on we dont want you anymore

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Seriously I dont care anymore and since none of you see a problem with how Hallwagner has been playing and how it affects the gameplay for the rest of the players then Im gonna just do the same.
How's this sound ?

Stop waving your E-Dick around like we fucking care.

Protip: We don't.

You honestly just sound like a douche bag little 15 year old kid, bitching about someone else who's creeping up on his top spot in the ranking.

OH NO THE WORLD AS WE FUCKING KNOW IT MIGHT END YOU'RE NOT NUMBER 1 IN A MOD OF A NEARLY 8 YEAR OLD COMPUTER PROGRAM ! You seriously sound like a baby.

Competing for the top spot is different that BEING A BITCH to get to the top spot and then COMPLAINING that someone else is also close to it.

Also: How do we know you're so pro when YOUR FUCKING NAME IS CONSTANTLY DIFFERENT WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID OH MY GOD.

This fucking thread is horrible and you should feel horrible. Please leave the IBIS community before you cause me to have a fucking stroke.

11-01-2011, 10:39 PM
First of all LMAO! you fucking suck loser I dont care if you pass me. Im just gonna do exactly what youve been doing since youve been unbanned. LOL this exploit is the only possible way youve been able to catch up to me and you know it faggot lol. Seriously you really think your better then me at cading? Lets have a competetion then I guarantee I'll blow you outta the water. Im not joking either you claim your just as good as me yet 8% of your kills are headshots compared to my 26% so how are you just as good or better? Obviously anyone can build the cades that I use but nobody sets them up faster then I can. I bet Im the only one on this server who can set up both rooms in the basement on Lila Panic2 without knocking over the vending machines and in less then 20 secs. I know your not that good, and yes anyone can set those cades up but in less then 20 secs? I dont think so. Your claims about me using that cade on desert fortress are hilarious. What are you stupid? Everyone knows I always go there and I cade one crouch entrance you moron the other entrance is the door where I put the vending machine sideways on the door jam so how is that illegal? Its not you fag your just making up lies. I really dont care if you pass me but its obvious that you havent slowed down by looking at your score today and you expect people to believe that your only spawning on certain maps. How is it possible that youve had 200 kills with only 5 deaths and 5 headshots? Well like I said I dont care anymore Im just gonna do exactly what I know what youve been doing and even If I was doing what all these idiots are claiming I do its not even close to being as bad as what youve been doing. It should be impossible for anyone on IBIS zmod to gain over 10,000 points in 1 month which you have done since being unbanned. It took me over a year to get 17,000 points and the funny thing is you actually think your good LOL. As for you claiming I only come on at odd times and when noobs are on the reason for that is I actually have a job and a life, Im not like you some unemployed loser that just sits at home all day on the computer using a exploit to gain rank lol. The only reason you know its me when im on using a different name is because im raping noobs in my traps and I have great scores and thats why you always tell noobs not to feed me kills.Whatever 2 can play at this game I have officially named this exploit the Hallfagner and Im gonna be doing as long as you continue and thats all I have to say.
we both have our own ways of gaining skill, which by the way is not the reason i'm doing this. once this new !zspawn rule comes into effect (actually i've already stopped doing it), i will be doing exactly what you are doing, playing good cade maps only and that's it. hs ratio dont mean shit when compared to overall kills. if you look at weapon kills only you will see i have nearly as many as you with pretty close hs%, not that any of this matters just proving a point. the fact that i like 2 play as zombie shouldnt trouble you at all. i've killed you ONCE by using this tactic. if i pass you (which i could do even if !zspawn rule comes into effect) then so be it. you claim you aren't a rank whore, yet you have continuously bitched about this. you play at odd hours when noobs are on, and i play when the server is loaded with pros who will !ztele if they have any trouble with my cade at all. if i used the same tactics as you i could still be where i am and above. i've seen you make cades, and yes, you are good. but, i can say i am just as good. in fact really really anybody in the top 10 could be number 1 if they used your tactic (i know that makes no sense, but you get what i mean). for the record, the only reason i give 2 shits about rank now is that i want 2 pass you so you'll whine some more. i'm really confident in the fact that i'm in top 10 and everyone knows that i'm good. all i really need, but over the past few months you've made it my goal 2 be number 1, and i'm pretty damn sure i can do it if i only play good cade maps and change my name alot (a really sneaky tactic, which wouldnt really work with me because i love 2 talk on the server). i can pretty much tell within a few minutes on the server when you're there. would you appreciate it if i announced to everyone that "oh hey, that guy is venemous. he's number 1 on the server, every1 follow him"? because i can do that if you want 2 keep bitching.

edit: in response to your last post you added: yes, i have seen you disconnect and use illegal cades before. that cade in desert fortress you always use? cading any part of either crouch spot in that cage room is illegal. look at the illegal cade list.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5877-Zm_desert_Fortress so you can't play desert fortress anymore i guess since your precious cade is illegal and the only 3 other good spots are always swarmed by noobs. if i (or any other regulars) catch you cading that, don't be surprised if you get banned for a while.

StarsMine
11-01-2011, 10:39 PM

You know I think Im in the same situation here. I got under 100 once upon a time, playing every map, never forcing myself as a zombie or any of this other pad my rank bullshit

BladeTwinSwords
11-01-2011, 10:50 PM
How about we just remove rank and make it so that ZERO is always #1 :lmao:

Osage
11-01-2011, 10:50 PM
First of all LMAO! you fucking suck loser I dont care if you pass me. Im just gonna do exactly what youve been doing since youve been unbanned. LOL this exploit is the only possible way youve been able to catch up to me and you know it faggot lol. Seriously you really think your better then me at cading? Lets have a competetion then I guarantee I'll blow you outta the water. Im not jokingm either you claim your just as good as me yet 8% of your kills are headshots compared to my 26% so how are you just as good or better? Obviously anyone can build the cades that I use but nobody sets them up faster then I can. I bet Im the only one on this server who can set up both rooms in the basement on Lila Panic2 without knocking over the vending machines and in less then 20 secs. I know your not that good as again yes anyone can set those cades up but in less then 20 secs? I dont think so. Your claims about me using that cade on desert fortress are hilarious. What are you stupid? Everyone knows I always go there and I cade one crouch entrance you moron the other entrance is the door where I put the vending machine sideways on the door jam so how is that illegal? Its not you fag your just making up lies. I really dont care if you pass me but its obvious that you havent slowed down by looking at your score today and you expect people to believe that your only spawning on certain maps. How is it possible that youve had 200 kills with only 5 deaths and 5 headshots? Well like I said I dont care anymore Im just gonna do exactly what I know what youve been doing. Even If I was doing what all these idiots are claiming I do its not even close to being as bad as what youve been doing. It should be impossible to gain over 10,000 points which you have done since being unbanned and its only been over a month. It took me over a year to get 17,000 points and the funny thing is you actually think your good LOL. As for you claiming I only come on at odd times and when noobs are on the reason for that is I actually have a job and a life, Im not like you some unemployed loser that just sits at home all day on the computer using a exploit to gain rank lol. The only reason you know its me when im on using a different name is because im raping noobs in my traps and I have great scores and thats why you always tell noobs not to feed me kills.Whatever I dont care anymore 2 can play at this game I have officially named this exploit the Hallfagner and Im gonna be doing as long as you continue and thats all I have to say. it's illegal to cade any part of that crouch spot, read the rules scrub. the reason why only 8% of my kills are hs is because that counts kills as a zombie, of which i have a ton from the "exploit" you keep whining on and on about. with guns, we have roughly the same. i don't need to, or have the time to justify a cading competition with you. i've watched you set up a cade before, and you are above average i will admit. on my level, definitely. like i said before, if you want 2 keep bitching and saying that you're better than everyone else, when you're the only one who believes that, i will follow you every single round on every map you play and either steal your kills or backstab you, while telling all the noobs "HEY THIS GUY IS #1 ON THE SERVER, LETS FOLLOW HIM!" . you're name changing shit may work with 99% of the server, but i can usually tell within 1 round of when u come 2 the server. the only way you couldn't be noticed by me is if you started using your mic alot, using noob spots and sucking general ass. it's pretty godamn easy to tell when you're there. so, ultimatum time, quit yer high and mighty bitching, or suffer the consequences. also, if i start doing this, you can cry all you want 2 the forums, but 2 no avail, because it's not against the rules to be a complete asshat to you.

Chikun
11-01-2011, 10:54 PM
I remember when this thread was only a page and thought it should die. Now it's turned into a lul-fest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYA6duF-9E&

This is all I hear when I read through this thread.

brett friggin favre
11-01-2011, 11:35 PM
How about we just remove rank and make it so that ZERO is always #1 :lmao:

how bout we don't. how bout we make brett #1, and ZERO #0. makes more sense to me.

Spasm
11-02-2011, 06:11 AM
First of all LMAO! you fucking suck loser I dont care if you pass me. Im just gonna do exactly what youve been doing since youve been unbanned. LOL this exploit is the only possible way youve been able to catch up to me and you know it faggot lol. Seriously you really think your better then me at cading? Lets have a competetion then I guarantee I'll blow you outta the water. Im not joking either you claim your just as good as me yet 8% of your kills are headshots compared to my 26% so how are you just as good or better? Obviously anyone can build the cades that I use but nobody sets them up faster then I can. I bet Im the only one on this server who can set up both rooms in the basement on Lila Panic2 without knocking over the vending machines and in less then 20 secs. I know your not that good, and yes anyone can set those cades up but in less then 20 secs? I dont think so. Your claims about me using that cade on desert fortress are hilarious. What are you stupid? Everyone knows I always go there and I cade one crouch entrance you moron the other entrance is the door where I put the vending machine sideways on the door jam so how is that illegal? Its not you fag your just making up lies. I really dont care if you pass me but its obvious that you havent slowed down by looking at your score today and you expect people to believe that your only spawning on certain maps. How is it possible that youve had 200 kills with only 5 deaths and 5 headshots? Well like I said I dont care anymore Im just gonna do exactly what I know what youve been doing and even If I was doing what all these idiots are claiming I do its not even close to being as bad as what youve been doing. It should be impossible for anyone on IBIS zmod to gain over 10,000 points in 1 month which you have done since being unbanned. It took me over a year to get 17,000 points and the funny thing is you actually think your good LOL. As for you claiming I only come on at odd times and when noobs are on the reason for that is I actually have a job and a life, Im not like you some unemployed loser that just sits at home all day on the computer using a exploit to gain rank lol. The only reason you know its me when im on using a different name is because im raping noobs in my traps and I have great scores and thats why you always tell noobs not to feed me kills.Whatever 2 can play at this game I have officially named this exploit the Hallfagner and Im gonna be doing as long as you continue and thats all I have to say.

Another giant wall of crit. I think your lying about the caring thing lmao.

Pl@YwithM3
11-02-2011, 11:54 AM
TL;DR :lmao:

Bane of Soldiers
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I've yet to see Venomous not stroke his e-dick in any one of these posts...

Congrats bro, you think you're better than everyone else because some numbers told you so. Are we done wasting time? :chillpill:

Steamer
11-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Fix spawn, reset all rank, done. Some people do play for rank while having fun, the way it is atm the rank system is derped.

Rank has been a joke on ZM since late 08(to any serious ZM player anyway... lol). All the good players left, the only decent ones left are the ones that think they are rank gods...

I couldn't tell ya how I manage to keep my rank.

A fix is in the works, this entire thread is useless.

Let the anger keep flowing though, this shit is a good read.

Rezel
11-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Since the issue on the topic has been dealt with, there really is no reason to keep this topic open anymore is there.

Closed.

maynard
11-03-2011, 03:04 PM
it was pretty funny though watching the biggest exploiter of the ZM ranking system QQ cause someone else was exploiting it and catching up 2 him lol...