PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] gg_dirty_p0rk_shadows

p0rk
11-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Map: gg_dirty_p0rk_shadows
Reason: This is a very popular map on my old server, but I moved and my ping is too high now. I'd love to play it on your server since my ping is pretty sweet there. Thanks!
24 player map

brett friggin favre
11-03-2011, 12:25 PM
kinda fy_ style map, and i think its great except for the darkness underneath and up top. it could cause some team attacking but that happens sometimes. was ff enabled on your old server? and if so, was teamattacking a problem on this map?

p0rk
11-03-2011, 03:06 PM
FF was only on after grenade round was unlocked. Team attacking happens, but we had punishment mods. The darkness below was intentional so that knifers have an advantage; level stealing is very satisfying on this map, or frustrating if you're the victim. People have pretty much started to ignore the top floor due to getting wrecked as they try to climb the ladders. The best thing is how fast the rounds go.

brett friggin favre
11-03-2011, 03:13 PM
gotcha. i say worth a try here, better lookin than lots of maps we have

p0rk
11-07-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm noticing that this forum isn't updated on a regular basis considering the pending section's last post, so is there someone in charge of map addition or this forum section that I might try to prod a bit?

acolyte_to_jippity
11-07-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm noticing that this forum isn't updated on a regular basis considering the pending section's last post, so is there someone in charge of map addition or this forum section that I might try to prod a bit?

well, you could pm zero, or chill out and wait. he'll get around to it once his comp is done exploding, valve's latest update is fixed, and the servers stop freaking out.

new maps are very low on the priority list. and besides, he just added a bunch of maps about a week ago

emTr0
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Looks fun and slightly challenging.