PDA

View Full Version : Banned for strifing? lawl?

epic miny retahd
09-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok so we where on jurrassic park(v2 i think) and i was a fast so i was just strifing all the way to the end and locking the humans out.(the next round) Iwas agine a fast and at the 2nd water spot i was frozzen by gforce(didnt get full name).I was pissed and talked back to him and was woundering why at first I didnt get a warning and 2nd it ISNT AGINST the rule's in any way!
So then he banned me for idk how long.

iceofworm
09-19-2008, 03:54 PM
while your strafe run as a fast is a bit annoyin how u get around with out tagging but kill all the humans either way - i dont see it as a rule violation - so we just gotta wait for g4 to come on and post he reason

walterbrunswick
09-19-2008, 03:55 PM
4:35 PM - walterbrunswick: I don't see how that is illegal

vicious
09-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Ok so we where on jurrassic park(v2 i think) and i was a fast so i was just strifing all the way to the end and locking the humans out.(the next round) Iwas agine a fast and at the 2nd water spot i was frozzen by gforce(didnt get full name).I was pissed and talked back to him and was woundering why at first I didnt get a warning and 2nd it ISNT AGINST the rule's in any way!
So then he banned me for idk how long.

I do that also, i strife as fast zombie to the end, then lock humans out lol. its not like you're not playing cause you're still winning as zombie, plus freezing someone isnt the right approach in this situation.

epic miny retahd
09-19-2008, 04:01 PM
I do that also, i strife as fast zombie to the end, then lock humans out lol. its not like you're not playing cause you're still winning as zombie, plus freezing someone isnt the right approach in this situation.

yea how dose freezing someone help thim tag ppl =p

G4ce
09-19-2008, 04:23 PM
epic your right but u thought it would be cool to start ranting about me personaly and i told u the next time that u talked to an admin like that think of this day.. u are no longer banned but refer to this next time

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to
a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

iceofworm
09-19-2008, 04:24 PM
epic your right but u thought it would be cool to start ranting about me personaly and i told u the next time that u talked to an admin like that think of this day.. u are no longer banned but refer to this next time

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to
a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

epic.. naughty boy - be nice or ill ban u next time myself...

whytboiz33
09-19-2008, 07:08 PM
if you freeze a player for no reason, youve got to be out of your mind to still expect respect. dont abuse your admin next time and there will be no problem.

if he elects to blatantly disrepect an admin, there proper thing to do is to mute?

Baliame
09-20-2008, 05:09 AM
Could we hear both sides of the stories? Currently, I believe Epic had every reason to flip out on an admin for freezing him for no reason...