PDA

View Full Version : Let me camp in peace!!!

Pl@YwithM3
11-06-2011, 03:18 PM
ok, dont get me wrong; im NOT trying to just spam the forum with my rants or anything, but the initial "problem" that ive been going on and on about for god knows how long is still being ignored or just pushed aside.

is there ANY WAY AT ALL, to put an end to this ghosting bs that allows dead Pl@Yers or Pl@Yers in spec to just be able to look at humans screens to see where theyre hiding? its REALLY getting old., so i had a thought that i wanted to share withu all; is it possible for zero to create a plugin or w.e you call it, making it only possible for admins to be able to spec humans? where as the average Pl@Yer is only able to spec zombies? i think that would solve the entire problem.

discuss? ideas? input? please.......................

if you want to read my earlier more in-depth rant about the subject than this is it:

who the hell ghosts? i'll ghost occasionally on escape maps, because the point of the map is 2 escape, not hide behind a box for 5 minutes.
youre right, ghosting is absolutly pointless on escape maps, however im refering to cade maps. the people who are either dead or in spec who are all like *hmmm i wonder.. where tf is Pl@Y hiding?* an they obv have full access to just spec me an see where i am so theyre able to just tag me in 2 secs the next round and any round after that. because i have a tendency to be one of the last living Pl@Yers on CT team in most scenarios, this happends to me A LOT and its pissing me off to no end., like seriously ill just stop going on zmod an start going on gg or assassination instead.

ppl dont even have to say anything in chat, its entirely obvious that theyre specing me. how do i kno you ask? simple. when im in a well hidden place, i ALWAYS pay attention to those who are either in spec, or dead in game. when one of those people somehow miraculously finds me in 2 secs and tags me, or even goes to hide with me there THE very next round; that just screams *OH HEY I WAS SPECING YOU BTW, JUST SAYIN*

people dont believe me? then experiment for yourself,. after several consecutive months of this happening to me, i CAN say that I KNOW this is happening,.

Steamer
11-06-2011, 04:35 PM
www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7533-Delays

The Zspawn fix will solve both problems.

Dj panda
11-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Dont stay in the same spot for more than 2 rounds, Its not smart to do so. Challange yourself sometimes, get into a easy to get into cade and hold the zombies off.

kenneth918237
11-07-2011, 04:49 AM
i know what you mean buth when you have a zombieon youre head like yesterday in little town you show up on zombie radar so people can easely find you

Steamer
11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Both you idiots... She is talking about the spec ghosting to zspawn.

dontbescaredhomie
11-08-2011, 03:26 PM
specs on zombies only, they do it in other zm server...

Steamer
11-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Or STFU and wait on the fix. No need to change shit else.