PDA

View Full Version : Bug or Simple server error?

ChosenofChaos
11-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Earlier today when we swapped form I believe cs_isku to de_dust 2 when the players finally started playing apparently there was no buy zone for the terrorists to purchase any of their weapons etc. Not sure how this occurred however on the Counter Terrorist side we were fine and able to purchase weapons and what not. However when Black Mage finally arrived and changed the map to Aztec the problem was gone. Also when we returned to Dust2 again the problem didn't reoccur so not sure what to make of it.

Jiggy
11-07-2011, 08:38 PM
server is down :banghead:

Blackmage
01-17-2012, 03:48 AM
Tonight, same thing happened. Had buy zone while waiting for other players to join, I was CT. Player joined, I was human, had a buy zone. Switched to dragon fly, end of round. Next round, no buy zone for CTs. After a few rounds and confirming it wasn't just me, switched map. Next map was fine.

Attaching map for map and time confirmation should that be helpful.

Replying to this thread to show this has happened long before Dragon Fly was added.

ZERO
01-17-2012, 08:33 AM
If you all can find a way to recreate the glitch than I can possibly do something to fix it. Otherwise it is just a valve glitch.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-17-2012, 09:06 AM
i doubt it's isku. we've played that map fine before

Blackmage
01-17-2012, 01:27 PM
First was from isku to dust2. This was from italy to crane. So it's probably not maps. Doubt anyone could recreate it from two isolated events, but if we get more data possibly. Or it might just be Valve issues and a moot point, like Zero said :)