PDA

View Full Version : -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

Death
09-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Ok it started out like this we were playing my map Lost World Redux and i got on the bus about to get the damn thing going when like 7 ppl jump on and then its to heavy so i said "its too heavy" and for some ppl to get off and then NYS calls me gay for the way i said when i was getting tired of saying it

and then i drive the bus off the cliff when i was able to get it somewhat moving and killed about 5 ppl we had a good laugh we all died :icon_mrgreen: but then i told NYS to stfu when he called me gay and then he kicks me when he was the one that basically called me out and if i had went back on i would have been thier to hear him say "the next one will be 7 days" so idk whats up his ass. :stupid:

Just for u too see:

3volution : lol
[GS-ZM]Walter.Chainsaw<ibis.a> suicided.
[GS-ZM]Death <NGC> : !ztele
[ZOMBIE] You have 9 / 10 uses of ztele left this round.
Mr. Black IS Mr. White killed HubertB with zombie_claws_of_death.
Kavinsky : see ya latter!
ehtDoctor : ITS TOO HEAVY
Darman suicided.
3volution : lololollool
sprayandpray connected
XxPaco_Le_TacoxX : !STUCK
(ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: Its too heavy !! *gay voice*
ETB: Forced sprayandpray to Counter-Terrorists (Owned).
Gunslinger connected
(ADMIN) DuaL|280 GTX| ibis: froze player [GS-ZM]Death <NGC>
[GS-ZM]Death <NGC> : !ztele
[ZOMBIE] You have 8 / 10 uses of ztele left this round.
[IBIS PUNK] Vicious : just report on forums guys
HubertB killed jojo with zombie_claws_of_death.
Want to join IBIS/ISS? Visit us at IBISgaming.com
da newb suicided.
Console: ** Power has been restored to Isla Sorna **
Console: ** Satellite link established. Phone access enabled. **
ehtDoctor : HAHAHA
ehtDoctor : DEATH WOW
jojo killed ehtDoctor with zombie_claws_of_death.
(ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: Do soemthing about fuckface.
ehtDoctor : jo ho
Console: ** Raptor nest has been disturbed! **
ehtDoctor : jo jo dont talk
3volution : no hoho
ehtDoctor : e v e r
(ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: kicked player [GS-ZM]Death <NGC>
You have been kicked by Admin
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.

o and the reason duel froze me was because he was in the bus too:icon_mrgreen: yeah i deserved the freeze lol

Bye :plzdie:

iceofworm
09-20-2008, 06:08 PM
all i say is - death u made that map and it is kick ass - so when we play it if u say something in form of advice for that map - i listen - u know it better then anyone

Dual
09-20-2008, 06:13 PM
When you post about admin abuse yOU have to tell the whole story Death...I Warn serveral times that you were Disrespecting a IBIS member Admin, and you refuse to listen.. you were banned for Disrespecting.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2008, 06:16 PM
First off, you kept running your mouth on the mic disrespecting me. I let you rant a little but you kept running at the mouth in which in turn, you were kicked. You come back and Dual warned you to stop disrespecting the admin. You insisted to run your mouth so you got what you deserve.
I don't know who you are running your mouth like if you own the server but I dont tolerate people who think they do.
As for Walter Brunswick, you can keep running your mouth too. As a matter of fact, you will see me more in ZM.

Death
09-20-2008, 06:16 PM
that was it dont expect a book ..... and i got no warning what so ever

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2008, 06:18 PM
that was it dont expect a book ..... and i got no warning what so ever

Dont lie. Dual told you to stop and you said you dont give a fuck on the mic. So stop your bs.

walterbrunswick
09-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Death did nothing to deserve a kick and then a threat of a 7-day ban. Defending yourself when being called "gay" by an admin is not a valid reason for a kick. Excuse me but I fucking hate it when someone [who doesn't even play zombie mod regularly] comes onto the server and starts being all arrogant and meanwhile insulting people and then using his status to supposedly get away with it. That really ticks me off...

Same shit happened with that SYCO VICIOUS admin a few maps prior to this, on 4 corners; the guy just comes on and starts dropping people for "cade breaking" ... WRONG! Then he starts acting arrogant and threatens to override my map vote on officerampage (I was senior), and telling people what to do and what not to do. Anyway that ticked me off too; if you don't know the score don't come on and start acting like God! we were playing the game just fine without your help!

vicious
09-20-2008, 06:20 PM
You guys were first messing with death, throwing insults. Of course hes going to talk back to you. You come in to the server and start stuff and expect people to sit there and take it?

Death
09-20-2008, 06:21 PM
ur the one thats lieing u just said i was gay on how i said "its too heavy" and i told u to stfu and then u kick me and i never came back onece u kicked me i didnt go back to the server :banghead:

Dual
09-20-2008, 06:23 PM
You guys were first messing with death, throwing insults. Of course hes going to talk back to you. You come in to the server and start stuff and expect people to sit there and take it?

Who are you referring to?

weeman2412
09-20-2008, 06:24 PM
i agree, treat others the way you wanna be treated... and remember if you tick anyone off enough they might track you to your house and bomb you to hell

seriously why would you randomly call people gay... thats seriously not cool... you are admin you are not immune to the no disrespecting rule

vicious
09-20-2008, 06:25 PM
To you and CO DUHHh, you guys started to make fun of death and started to fuck with him, the whole server saw it. Pffft, telling death to tell the whole story, how about you tell the whole fucking story.

Dual
09-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Insults

You do know disrespecting me in this forum does not help your cause? And I did not call you anything.

Death
09-20-2008, 06:28 PM
then why are u here this an issue between me and NYS i dont rember me having an issue with you anyways :chillpill:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2008, 06:28 PM

Watch your mouth. Nothing was said to you so dont disrespect. Dont think you can run the mouth in the forums by disrespecting admins in the forums or server.

Walter, I dont really care what you say. You are nothing. As for Death, yes i never called you gay. I just said u had a gay voice and in turn you decide to crash the truck and kill everyone inside.
After that you decide to go in a cursing tantrum in which you were warned several times to stop.
Serve the 7 days and have a great week.

vicious
09-20-2008, 06:29 PM
Nope, you calling him gay, copied everything he said in a gay voice. you started everything you lying sack of shit.

Death
09-20-2008, 06:34 PM
i wasnt banned ...i was kicked
second i said i was only going to drive it off the cliff when there were too many people on it and there were a couple of people running in front of it when i had reached the cliff and they glitched and turned it to go right off

we also did just laugh that part off anyways

walterbrunswick
09-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Walter, I dont really care what you say. You are nothing. As for Death, yes i never called you gay. I just said u had a gay voice and in turn you decide to crash the truck and kill everyone inside.
After that you decide to go in a cursing tantrum in which you were warned several times to stop.
Serve the 7 days and have a great week.

I don't care if you care what I say. This is for ZERO to judge upon. You were being insulting and arrogant. Death was defending himself after you called him gay, after which you kicked him. (And he didn't come back).

This is a BAD example of adminning, NYS. It's also potentially bad for business.

iceofworm
09-20-2008, 06:35 PM
now im staying neautal on this - but i have a question

how would anyone defend themselfs agasnt a the member/admin rule - admins have to respect the players and get respect back. its a one sides system and i as a admin even feel its not fair to the people who populate the server for a admin to be able to insult a person but if the player says something - its breaking rules

Dual
09-20-2008, 06:45 PM
First Death Post is about CO abusing him verbally... not Dual . Vicious . IF You continue to post disrespectful remarks here your gonna be banned. I Was there prior to CO entering the server, I told Death to stop with his mouth. Walter he banned ...and he won't be unbanned neither.

Death
09-20-2008, 06:55 PM
are u thinking of potato or me cause im not banned

vicious
09-20-2008, 07:07 PM
First Death Post is about CO abusing him verbally... not Dual . Vicious . IF You continue to post disrespectful remarks here your gonna be banned. I Was there prior to CO entering the server, I told Death to stop with his mouth. Walter he banned ...and he won't be unbanned neither.

All you do is go in the GG server and zombie server and start stuff. We'll let zero read this and decide.

Dual
09-20-2008, 07:10 PM
All you do is go in the GG server and zombie server and start stuff. We'll let zero read this and decide.

Ok fool since you continue disrespect in the forum... if you are caught in the server your gonna get a couple days banned.

walterbrunswick
09-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Maybe we should start hanging out in pub more often?

Death
09-20-2008, 07:14 PM
duel this has nothing to do with you so stop being NYS's butt buddy and go play pub

Dual
09-20-2008, 07:18 PM
duel this has nothing to do with you so stop being NYS's butt buddy and go play pub

i was there I Seen the whole thing.

vicious
09-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok fool since you continue disrespect in the forum... if you are caught in the server your gonna get a couple days banned.

HA bring it, i'll then remind you of the times you abused me on the gg server (when i was admin), which in fact i did have demos of and sent them to zero. You think just cause you group up as 3 admins (you, sid, and co) you can go into the servers and start shit. If i get in trouble for talking shit to you then i'll make sure i'll get my vengence based on that time. I don't see how you got off the hook then.

Death
09-20-2008, 07:28 PM
OK DUAL i say this ONE MORE TIME i wasnt warned and it happaned so fast u wouldnt have been able to and also i wasnt banned :reddot:

:plzdie:

Dual
09-20-2008, 07:37 PM
OK DUAL i say this ONE MORE TIME i wasnt warned and it happaned so fast u wouldnt have been able to and also i wasnt banned :reddot:

:plzdie:

So if you wasn't banned .... Shut UP and play the game.. and be happy your not banned then..A Little word of advice ..watch how you speak to ADMINS.

whytboiz33
09-20-2008, 07:39 PM
i didnt read a single post after the first page.

youre all pussies. stfu and play the game.

there was no abuse here. idk what your goal is... nothing can or will be done. youre waisting KBs and need to get a room.

youre all now permanently black listed and shall be delt with in the near future.

Dual
09-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Insults

We'll since you claim your not banned... consider your self banned now.

Death
09-20-2008, 07:50 PM
cool :stupid: cause this just proves even more admin abuse :lmao:

and also u ban over forums real mature :chillpill:

vicious
09-20-2008, 08:04 PM
i didnt read a single post after the first page.

youre all pussies. stfu and play the game.

there was no abuse here. idk what your goal is... nothing can or will be done. youre waisting KBs and need to get a room.

youre all now permanently black listed and shall be delt with in the near future.

There was abuse cause death was shit talked to first by CO. Calling him gay and shit, then death gets kicked cause he tries to defend himself? thats clearly abuse.

vicious
09-20-2008, 08:12 PM
okay Baliame don't you think thats enough of the pics?

+Project.S+
09-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Death it was an honest question in vent, are you gay?

I told you i wasn't looking for a fight just an answer. I've never seen anyone get so angry about being called a homo, it got me curious.

epic miny retahd
09-20-2008, 08:18 PM
DEATH ITS OK IM GAY (lets see what happens )
\\

FUCK NO IM NOT GAY

Dual
09-20-2008, 08:25 PM
This post serve no purpose.. death was kick, which is not admin abuse in the first place.Its seem like vicious thinks he some type of big shot and can disrespect admins.. because he once purchase admins he gonna get away with shit... We'll he dead wrong. Death was cool.. until he open his mouth and would not shut it..I think walter is unhappy because IBIS mebers are playing in the zombie server....Where not gonna threaten your presence as a zombie server admin, be cool enjoy the game.

Death
09-20-2008, 08:35 PM
well dude if u thought i was cool then im supprised cause i always thought u hated me
also it was towards nys not u

walterbrunswick
09-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Dual, I think I very clearly stated why I was ticked off. Please don't overlook my statement.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Insults

Ok disgruntled former admin, we will see.

Dual
09-20-2008, 08:42 PM
All I'm saying you can cry to Zero all you want ( Death & Vicious ) , Disrespecting Admins is not tolerated , and will be dealt with.

Walter I Would not start lying on these forums..You had to hear Death going off with the mouth over and over.As you see we have alot of liars here and think something is going to come of this.. Nothing.

Death
09-20-2008, 08:46 PM
dual stop bitching about disrespect when it was nys that just had to start shit when he just should have known i have a VERY short fucking fuse with this bs

Dual
09-20-2008, 08:47 PM
dual stop bitching about disrespect when it was nys that just had to start shit when he just should have known i have a VERY short fucking fuse with this bs

fuse or no fuse... your not aloud to disrespect admins.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2008, 08:49 PM

I can give 2 shits if you have a short fuse or not. Dont run your mouth again. It will get you nowhere but banned.

epic miny retahd
09-20-2008, 08:50 PM

oh cry me a fucking river

Dual
09-20-2008, 08:51 PM
oh cry me a fucking river

Its ok being funny, cuz now when your in any off the IBIS server you better walk a straight line.

epic miny retahd
09-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Its ok being funny, cuz now when your in any off the IBIS server you better walk a straight line.

i can walk any kind of way i want dont TELL ME TO WALK A LINE CUASE I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK

vicious
09-20-2008, 09:36 PM

Yeah and what makes you think you can go in and start dissing on players just cause you feel like it? and btw, like i said, if you think you'll get me banned, i will bring up the abuse you 3 fuckers did when I HAD ADMIN. you fuckers should have lost your powers due to that bullshit.

Dual
Insults

enough already .. stop posting stupid quotes.... if you still want to play on the ibis servers.

Dual
Yeah and what makes you think you can go in and start dissing on players just cause you feel like it? and btw, like i said, if you think you'll get me banned, i will bring up the abuse you 3 fuckers did when I HAD ADMIN. you fuckers should have lost your powers due to that bullshit.

Dream on buddy!

Dual
09-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Insults

Your also done playing on our server for while too!

vicious
09-20-2008, 10:29 PM
by the looks of it, my last reply was deleted. We have a whole server who witnessed what went down. all zero has to do is ask any of them what went on and they will say that CO started talking shit to death first, that is clearly asking for trouble and that is totally bullshit if you think that you can get away with it.

Death
09-20-2008, 10:29 PM
it would seem so was mine

lmao see how he said "our" server

Dual
09-20-2008, 10:31 PM
by the looks of it, my last reply was deleted. We have a whole server who witnessed what went down. all zero has to do is ask any of them what went on and they will say that CO started talking shit to death first, that is clearly asking for trouble and that is totally bullshit if you fuckers think that you can get away with it.

Your Disrespectful posts are being edit and you will be hold accountable for them.

Death
09-20-2008, 10:36 PM
isnt that like destroying evidence before zero can see them :stupid:

Stamp
09-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Your Disrespectful posts are being edit and you will be hold accountable for them.

Being that I'm not entirely involved in this situation, but I'm still a player that plays on your servers, I'm going to *respectfully* request that you not edit posts until ZERO has had time to read through this myriad of bickering and bullshit, in its entirety AND in it's origins.

Thanks.

ZERO
09-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Yea... I just skipped everything after the first few posts. I really only needed them to understand what was going on. The question here is:

if an admin or clan member starts something can the people that they start something with be held liable for any violations they make?

The answer is NO. If a clan member or an admin is the one who starts a confrontation the people that they start one with can not be held liable for there actions as far as words go.

WHY!?
Such actions by clan members or admins could be considered "bating" and could possibly be used to "bate" a user into breaking a rule therefore users who defend them selves will not be held liable to prevent this.
One of the server rules is that players should be respectful of one another, if an admin or clan member is the one to cast the first stone then they are logically in violation of this rule and because they broke a rule the rules that get broken by others as a result of this shall not be held against them.

ALSO
If anything the user that "started" it should be the one that gets in trouble.
I hope that you will all chill the fuck out and realize how stupid you entire "fight" was.
You need to have more understanding and less reaction, that goes for all of you.
Do not start shit, do not get into shit, do not try to end shit and do not have a "quick fuse" as it will only beg more problems.

THINK
over the situation that all this occurred in.
was there anything you could have done to stop it from going south
what did you do wrong
what can you do right
what will you do next time

DO
Apologize
Clear your mind
Find forgiveness

Remember
A heart filled only with hate can only hate itself.