PDA

View Full Version : le App of le Brett Favre

brett friggin favre
11-11-2011, 11:47 AM
are you seriously trying to read this?

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/beatlesgeorgeesspresso.gif

maynard
11-11-2011, 04:47 PM
so you stop being an admin, and then put up a clan app? I think you're confused as 2 how this works lol...

Steamer
11-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm still confused on how this works....

brett friggin favre
11-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Didn't have the money to continue paying for admin right now, but I may down the road. I just happened to be really bored today so I threw it up. Timing was just a coincidence. It's not like I had enough of it or couldn't handle the responsibility, just don't have the coin.

maynard
11-11-2011, 07:12 PM
ahh i c

brett friggin favre
11-11-2011, 08:42 PM
I figure I might as well just get this out there, and worst case scenario I get some input on how I can best be of service to the community :salute:

maynard
11-11-2011, 08:43 PM
I get some input on how I can best be of service to the community :salute:

buy admin... lol

brett friggin favre
11-11-2011, 09:13 PM
buy admin... lol

I totally would...got onto GG earlier and there was a tard teamattacking and I'm like man...I need to get a job so i can pay for admin :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rapedollar$
11-12-2011, 02:57 AM
hacker...... +1

brett friggin favre
11-12-2011, 03:22 AM
hacker...... +1

If elected to clan, I promise to turn my hacks off once and for all! ......unless fluffy is present. Fight fire with fire I always say! :smirk:

And thanks :icon_mrgreen:

brett friggin favre
01-21-2012, 08:03 PM
dunno if you guys have noticed or not but brett's back. hide yo kids, hide yo wife

brett friggin favre
06-11-2012, 06:45 PM
updated the app to better reflect me and my additional months of experience as admin :popcorn:

Steamer
06-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Baby that's all we need, we can go to the park....
Fuck you, I must listen now.
Good admin. Great Hacker catcher. +1

CYBER
06-12-2012, 09:33 AM
+1.
why?
FUCK YOU, thats why.

-----
and because he's the third awesome-est IBIS asshole, right after me and shady respectively:P
gr8 admin, gd hacker catcher (the new prodigy on the block I keep saying.), calm mind, but has inner rage when needed.

always has a stick up his butt against Cyber for no reason whatsoever => perfect fit for clan :P (it seems to be a trend lol)

brett friggin favre
06-12-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm actually not a member of the assholes, asshole. But thanks for the +1 you slimy sack o' shit <3

And thanks steamer too :P

CYBER
06-12-2012, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=brett friggin favre;137467]I'm actually not a member of the assholes, asshole. But thanks for the +1 you slimy sack o' shit

CHI-TOWN
06-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I would say +1. Hes a great admin > Does all the papper work and catches alot of hackers. even tho he dislikes me i still vote for him for clan

Carmichal
06-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Hacker catching queen. (lol) Good guy, good admin. +1

Erdenay
11-19-2012, 01:17 PM
One of the few competent admins around the server - does his job well, enforces the actual rules instead of making new ones up and just in general has been a productive and good member of the IBIS society. Then again, with a name like that...

Rapedollar$
11-19-2012, 02:44 PM
fucking bert......

brett friggin favre
12-05-2013, 02:14 PM
well fuck it, i guess i'm on the bumpwagon too.

Carmichal
12-05-2013, 02:27 PM
well fuck it, i guess i'm on the bumpwagon too.

-1 asshole lol

brett friggin favre
12-05-2013, 04:21 PM
http://www.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/general-direction-fart.gif

Carmichal
12-05-2013, 07:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zOXXEbD.gif

Spasm
12-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Brett has been one long standing member of the community and a damn good ULA. Dude has put tons of time in on ban threads and being a great member of the community. +1 from me.

KeciaBayerl
12-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Well he does have a impressive rapport.

brett friggin favre
12-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Well he does have a impressive rapport.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls3nwmWTYa1qbufnio1_r1_500.gif

Nemesis
12-09-2013, 09:18 AM
He's even got the fucking bots on his side. This is worse than Cyber.

Xerenix
12-09-2013, 10:18 AM

Or he is the bots <_<

+1 for me

brett friggin favre
12-09-2013, 11:54 AM
What is a BOT?

CYBER
12-09-2013, 05:10 PM
the words. they have been spoken.

Meltdown
02-13-2014, 04:55 PM
Not that my opinion means much, but brett is helpfull and definitely one of the people who should be wearing ibis in my eyes. also just to make up for the critical hit (5 million dmg) he had to suffer.

Carmichal
02-13-2014, 11:48 PM
-1 has rabies

brett friggin favre
02-13-2014, 11:58 PM
-1 has rabies

forgot to mention that in the app.

http://i.imgur.com/3GLLudQ.gif

inthebutt
02-20-2014, 06:21 PM
Brett is still trying to get in??

brett friggin favre
02-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Brett is still trying to get in??

someone closed the revolving door on me, but i'm getting good exercise.

Hitman
02-21-2014, 06:44 AM
As long as Im around you will have no chance of getting in. And im not going anywhere!!!

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-21-2014, 10:03 AM
As long as Im around you will have no chance of getting in. And im not going anywhere!!!
then i suppose we are glad about how often you are even around! oh wait... or how much work you put in to make sure this community dosnt die... oh wait
Brett is more capable then 95% of the candidates. The only other person who should best him when it comes to consideration next year, is scribble.

You should be considering clan who will be actively participating in the servers... not clan who you personally like but come around once every 2 years to post offensive things.

Hitman
02-21-2014, 03:41 PM
Actually DJ Dick Im on the forums daily. Just because I don't play doesnt mean im not online. Know your shit before you talk shit. That actually adds to the fact that I still donate even though I havent played in months.

Would you like to bring your app up Mikey? The one one you asked to get deleted?

euronews
02-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Actually DJ Dick Im on the forums daily. Just because I don't play doesnt mean im not online. Know your shit before you talk shit. That actually adds to the fact that I still donate even though I havent played in months.

Would you like to bring your app up Mikey? The one one you asked to get deleted?

mikey 8311

brett friggin favre
02-21-2014, 05:56 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/051df6919704504d9437aba11e9e779a/tumblr_inline_mj99fl6Z6t1r80p9c.gif

your words wound me. such fire, such passion. pm me what your issues with me are, or post them here if you'd prefer. we've never even had a conversation.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-21-2014, 06:16 PM
mikey 8311

Its hardly a burn and not even what the original post said. Point being i could counter each point in the post, however this is not the time or place to do so. Please keep your retardation to a minimum.

I see no reason why brett shouldnt be considered +1

inthebutt
02-21-2014, 09:18 PM
There is a reason why old clan members appear back. FYI everyone that is in the IBIS clan reads the forums regularly.

brett friggin favre
02-21-2014, 09:50 PM
There is a reason why old clan members appear back. FYI everyone that is in the IBIS clan reads the forums regularly.

Just reminded me of Highlander.....THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

inthebutt
02-24-2014, 04:31 PM
You are one letter away from going full retarded.

brett friggin favre
02-24-2014, 05:10 PM
You are one letter away from going full retarded.

uhh...shit...can i buy a vowel?

inthebutt
03-17-2014, 06:58 PM
If you say your name out loud, it sounds like you're saying stupid.

CYBER
03-17-2014, 08:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vv0ru44NQA

brett friggin favre
03-17-2014, 11:04 PM

Well look at that, more unprovoked attacks from people who have never so much as had a single conversation with me beforehand. Are we still in high school? are we? What the bloody fuck ever happened to keeping these sorts of disagreements private? Alright then, fuck it.

If i say your name out loud, i'm saying how you like to take it from your boyfriend. Also, you probably have a speech impediment, or maybe it's just hard for you to talk with a fat dick in your mouth...but then why are you trying to say my name when your gobbling cock?

COMMON COURTESY is encouraged here, follow these rules and everyone will stay happy.

If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people.

Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it.

Moderators must be respectful even when in the forums. Moderators are supposed to be examples for the rest of the community and therefore will be held to higher standards.
src: Forum Rules (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/2686-Forum-Rules-v1-2?p=49201#post49201)

I have kept my criticisms and questions private, in the appropriate sections and in pm's. Clearly, you guys aren't going to...so we'll just have it out right here. You guys wanna know why you're short on ULA and losing another in a week? It's because you guys don't care any more. "Moderators...will be held to higher standards" It's clear that you guys aren't being held to any standards. You get into clan and there's this feeling of mutual protection and you just do whatever the fuck you want because you assume you have that privilege. You're trusted when you gain that title to not abuse it...you earned it because you were deemed worthy, and then you get it and you change. You don't hold yourselves to the rules you're supposed to uphold...and Jeimuzu's post explains that you should actually be held to HIGHER standards, not more lax ones. Follow your own goddamn rules. That goes for in-game shit too...Rico, I'm looking at you.

You specifically don't ever go in-game...you pop your head in on the forums every few months to make yourself feel important. How can you be a contributor to a GAMING COMMUNITY if you're not FUCKING GAMING IN IT!?!??!

You guys wanna make this bullshit public, here ya go. I was gonna hang around for a while and see how things shape up, but then you little shitsacks come and publicly flame me with no cause. At least ZERO was active, he's got it right...he accepts suggestions from the community and remains active, mostly in NS2 and consistently on the forums. Then I hear he's in Japan and Jigsaw's in charge...I just don't know what to think about that because I don't know Jigsaw at all, but of course that means I have nothing negative to say about him. All I knew was that the one motherfucker at the top who had his shit together is gonna be less active and I don't know about the person in his place. The other thing I know is that the vast majority of clan members wanted me gone anyway...which makes very little sense. Ask the people I work with, my fellow ULA. Go on, ask them what they think of me. Ask them if they still want me around. Ask my fellow admins. Ask the regs, if they haven't cycled out yet. I'd be willing to bet there's a majority of positive opinions among them.

Clan members have accused me of a lot of shit. I've been called power-hungry, despite the fact that I have not a single successful abuse thread against me, and I typically refrain from using my powers. I've been called ban-happy, though I've been known to warn TOO much, and I've actually had people banned by someone else WHILE I was warning them. I've been told I make inappropriate ban lengths, though I've also been told by the same person that my ban lengths are fine. I've been told I'm a bad ULA, “literally the only ULA not getting it and having issues.” I've also been told that I'm a great ULA and that my flaws are elsewhere. I've always been open to criticism, but when it makes no sense and is not given any ground in reality...I don't know what to make of it.

I made a post in phil's clan app about how everyone posting for 2 pages or so about booze should use the booze thread...and that post was deleted. I literally just laughed for 5 minutes straight. I try to get a fellow ULA's clan thread back on track and I get slapped in the face like that? Come the fuck on...oh btw...
Moderators are not allowed to use their power on any post or thread that has anything to do with them. Likewise involved parties are not allowed to moderate. Only moderators who have no stake or relation to the post or thread will be allowed to moderate it. Moderators who do not use their power appropriately will be punished in the following way: publicly warned, probation and finally removal of powers either for some sections or for the entire forums.

At the end of the day, I know exactly what's going to happen with this post. I know it's not gonna change anything, but I just don't give a fuck. You guys are shooing off good members of your community because you want to maintain the status quo, which involves you sitting around sucking your own dicks and patting each other on the back for a job "well done." Anyone who asks about a rule is power-hungry. Anyone who questions you is a blasphemer. Anyone who you decide you don't like is burned at the stake. It's the fucking Spanish Inquisition all over again, and just as much of a witch hunt.

http://i.imgur.com/JnOgHRe.gif

So to everyone at whom this post is aimed:

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/clarkson-bird.gif

inthebutt
03-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Aw that's cute. He wrote me an essay. :lmao:

Carmichal
03-17-2014, 11:15 PM
just skip ahead of post thank you.

Brice
03-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Aw that's cute. He wrote me an essay. :lmao:

No he wrote an extremely eloquent "Fuck you" to entitled cunts.

Nemesis
03-18-2014, 12:01 AM
No he wrote an extremely eloquent "Fuck you" to entitled cunts.

Who the fuck are you?!? Get the fuck out.

Brice
03-18-2014, 12:27 AM

The voice of common sense and I'd rather not.

Nemesis
03-18-2014, 02:09 AM
The voice of common sense and I'd rather not.

A nobody. A never was.

inthebutt
03-18-2014, 02:16 AM

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Brice
03-18-2014, 08:56 AM
A nobody. A never was.

So you're intentionally calling yourself and everyone else an idiot. Neat.

inthebutt
03-18-2014, 12:02 PM
So you're intentionally calling yourself and everyone else an idiot. Neat.

No he wrote an extremely eloquent "Fuck you" to you.

Brice
03-18-2014, 12:12 PM
No he wrote an extremely eloquent "Fuck you" to you.

So because you can't make a comeback of your own you recycle one of mine and use it wrong? Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-18-2014, 12:49 PM
So because you can't make a comeback of your own you recycle one of mine and use it wrong? Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

No, i believe you would call that mockery.

Brice
03-18-2014, 12:52 PM
No, i believe you would call that mockery.

Fairly poor attempt; but I guess using words is hard for some people

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-18-2014, 03:26 PM
Fairly poor attempt; but I guess using words is hard for some people

no, he was mocking you, as in HA HA FUNNY YOU SUCK MOCK MOCK. Do you have a mental disorder? Im sorry i have to be the one to inform you but ibis does not have the resources to treat your sickness.

Steamer
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Brett you are a great ULA, but sometimes seem have trouble following directive from higher up. Repeat the same mistake on occasion, and don't follow your own advice, like keeping things personal and in PM. Some people aren't easily manipulated. I have no bad things to say and anything I ever had its known anyway. Good luck.

brett friggin favre
03-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Brett you are a great ULA, but sometimes seem have trouble following directive from higher up. Repeat the same mistake on occasion, and don't follow your own advice, like keeping things personal and in PM. Some people aren't easily manipulated. I have no bad things to say and anything I ever had its known anyway. Good luck.

I take directive when it makes sense, when a reason is given. I do have a problem with arguments of authority, like "do this because I said so." That's where the repetition of mistakes comes from..."don't do this" "why?" "because I said so" doesn't leave me satisfied enough with the reasoning, so as long as I see more benefit to doing whatever it is and no downside besides somebody hounding me, I'll continue to do it.

I have been keeping things personal, when hitman posted, I invited him to PM me. When he didn't, I messaged him to try to clear things up. There have been plenty of other occasions where I keep such things private, but if repeated attacks are made against me in public, I'm not gonna lie down and take it.

Not meaning for this to be an attack by any means, just an explanation.

Brice
03-18-2014, 05:18 PM
no, he was mocking you, as in HA HA FUNNY YOU SUCK MOCK MOCK. Do you have a mental disorder? Im sorry i have to be the one to inform you but ibis does not have the resources to treat your sickness.

Apparently Comprehension is not your strong suit. I said his attempt to mock me was a poor one. That his usage of my previous statement as mockery toward me was poorly done.

I'm sorry I have to be the one to inform you; you need to go back to kindergarten and do hooked on phonics all over again.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Apparently Comprehension is not your strong suit. I said his attempt to mock me was a poor one. That his usage of my previous statement as mockery toward me was poorly done.

I'm sorry I have to be the one to inform you; you need to go back to kindergarten and do hooked on phonics all over again.

legit, who are you?

you showed up a month ago and are already sounding like a hooker who found out you got herpes.

now, why does your name sound familiar...

edit: wait i remember you. you're the jackass who was bitching about balance in wcs w/out understanding anything at all, and who disappeared after being put in your place in that thread. and now you're suddenly sucking on brett's cock for friendship?

Old Bastard
03-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Ladies ladies, lets stop the bickering this is a clan app, not your place to argue. Post approval or disapproval, and explanation if you have one and then move on. Make a new thread and stop spamming applications.

brett friggin favre
03-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Ladies ladies, lets stop the bickering this is a clan app, not your place to argue. Post approval or disapproval, and explanation if you have one and then move on. Make a new thread and stop spamming applications.

The irony between the bickering and my "essay" that came before it is absolutely delicious though.

Steamer
03-18-2014, 08:23 PM
I take directive when it makes sense, when a reason is given. I do have a problem with arguments of authority, like "do this because I said so." That's where the repetition of mistakes comes from..."don't do this" "why?" "because I said so" doesn't leave me satisfied enough with the reasoning, so as long as I see more benefit to doing whatever it is and no downside besides somebody hounding me, I'll continue to do it.

I have been keeping things personal, when hitman posted, I invited him to PM me. When he didn't, I messaged him to try to clear things up. There have been plenty of other occasions where I keep such things private, but if repeated attacks are made against me in public, I'm not gonna lie down and take it.

Not meaning for this to be an attack by any means, just an explanation.

Not at all taking it like an attack. The problem is the first part you explained yourself. We as clan have to deal with this as well. One and sometimes two men run this show. We pass the law down. Ibis is in no means a democracy, the word is will. Take it or leave it. You have been here long enough to know this fact. Arguing chain is futile.

brett friggin favre
03-18-2014, 08:43 PM
My aim isn't to argue, it's to learn and to understand. If you want ULA to be future clan members, future leaders of the community, it stands to reason that we should be prepared for it. We should have a decent knowledge of how the community runs, why it runs that way, and how to maintain it properly. I ask questions and want explanations so I can do just that. It's taken as being power-hungry, it's taken as overstepping, but it's clear to me that ULA is a proving ground so to speak for clan...and what would make a better clan member than one who knows what's what when he steps in rather than one who's having to learn on the fly?

Steamer
03-18-2014, 09:12 PM
If you can't take directive from higher up without exorbant explanation, it doesn't matter. Situation depending of course. Question and explanation regarding the same reoccurring matter is odd and taken into personal opinion, not usually in a good way. Instances of this matter should be taken directly to the one actually making and controlling said rules. Clan follows order of one / two. Everyone and anything else falls into other trusted discretion. To question, refuse, and disregard shows a character of defiance, that leads to thoughts or beliefs of other character traits. It isn't hard to understand, especially for yourself. Its quite simple actually, no were near what people play it up to be.

brett friggin favre
03-18-2014, 09:39 PM
And if that's how it's to be taken here, the I have absolutely no problem not getting in clan, because that's not something I'm gonna change. I've been saying for a whiiile now, I'm gonna do my job the best way I can, and if clan thinks that's who they want to join them then they can vote me in. If it's not something they want, they can not vote me in, that's up to you guys. What doesn't work for me is when I'm publicly attacked, almost voted out of ULA, that sort of thing.

inthebutt
03-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Hey Brice, I'm bored and I have to push out a food baby. Come on and entertain me while I do a self abortion. Smiley face.

Steamer
03-18-2014, 10:30 PM
You should have realized this long ago. ULA is step to clan in second phase, something you have disproved time and time again to members. This is why you were voted out and Zero stepped in. The vote was suggestion, Zero decides. You are a great ULA, apparently not clan material for the time being and in others eyes ever. The voting of ULA in or out is a private matter and the one that is leacking info can go fuck themselves. The truth is, it doesn't matter what works for you or anyone besides Zero or Jig as long as the community as a whole is ok.

brett friggin favre
03-18-2014, 10:49 PM
And if the community as a whole is ok with my work as ULA, then what reason is there to try and kick me out? I wasn't harming the community in any way, I never have. Also, private matter or not, it concerns me, and several of those voting on the issue hadn't had a legitimate conversation with me about anything. The source of the leak can indeed go fuck himself, I'm with you 100% on that. Lastly, what works for me might not matter to you or anyone else, I never said it did. It matters to me, and I'm doing what I expect others to do: acting with reason. That's the reason for my actions, it's more of an "FYI" thing than an "I'm super important" thing.

Sin
03-19-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm more important than all of you faggots. Quit crying about all this internet shit, it means nothing.

SMH so much srs bsns in this thread.

inthebutt
03-19-2014, 06:06 PM
I'm more important than all of you faggots. Quit crying about all this internet shit, it means nothing.

SMH so much srs bsns in this thread.

Oh my bad Sin. I apologize for not realizing how important you are. :lmao::lmao:

Sin
03-21-2014, 11:17 AM
Get off the internet, Fred, and go back to fuckin' bitches and making dat dough. There are enough asians as it is.

On that note; I think we should fill up the pub like the old days. I'll find turtles, so you don't feel like the only sensaZn in the server.

Steamer
03-21-2014, 01:16 PM
He only wants to play GO anymore. I'm game for tomorrow or Sunday. Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ festival tonight. Quite a few Asians around ibis now...

But wait there's more!: Brett should come too.

Carmichal
03-21-2014, 01:57 PM
The plot thickens

brett friggin favre
03-21-2014, 02:06 PM
i'd be down. cs:go pubbing is leaps and bounds better than cs:s imo, but i'll play some. just shoot me an invite when you guys get on.

Sin
03-24-2014, 12:45 PM
CS:GO and pubbing? Does not compute... MM or altpug only pls. None of that faggot shit.

LoopyNator
03-25-2014, 01:20 PM
+1 ? I'm a nice guy and I'm not reading everything else past the first posts lol so if this counts +1

Nemesis
03-25-2014, 09:34 PM
+1 ? I'm a nice guy and I'm not reading everything else past the first posts lol so if this counts +1

It doesn't. You're a fucking nobody.

LoopyNator
03-26-2014, 08:10 AM
It doesn't. You're a fucking nobody.

Is your dad in jail? You need to learn some respect

What
03-26-2014, 12:17 PM

You need to learn how to read. -666

LoopyNator
03-26-2014, 04:51 PM
You need to learn how to read. -666
I know but that doesn't give him a reason to be a dick :)

Nemesis
03-26-2014, 10:19 PM

I'm not black like you so I actually have a father. Get sickle-cell darky.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-27-2014, 07:15 AM
I know but that doesn't give him a reason to be a dick :)

Actually... it gives any person on the internet a reason to act like a dick. Stop flooding bretts app with retardation and move on with your horrible life.

Brett for pres!

CYBER
03-27-2014, 09:27 AM
Actually... it gives any person on the internet a reason to act like a dick. Stop flooding bretts app with retardation and move on with your horrible life.

Brett for pres!

i think we are wayyyyy past that...

Sin
03-27-2014, 01:35 PM
This is the only good thread on this entire forum.

brett friggin favre
03-27-2014, 05:28 PM
This is the only good thread on this entire forum.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lifx26hIcO1qdnwiro1_500.gif

Nemesis
03-28-2014, 01:52 AM

choo choo