PDA

View Full Version : 3 years on ibis servers so i wanna become a clan member

epic miny retahd
09-21-2008, 09:31 PM
iv been playing at ibis zm servers for a lil more then 3 years and its time that i wanna become aclan memeber seeing how iv been hear alot longer then most ppl.
(infact in zomibe mod im in the top 1% (rank 53) when i posted this thread and trying to go to top 20)

Dual
09-21-2008, 09:33 PM
You already posted this thread,don't post multiple threads.

epic miny retahd
09-21-2008, 09:35 PM
You already posted this thread,don't post multiple threads.

you siad to post it in apps =0

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-22-2008, 03:03 PM
My vote is...........

No

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 03:20 PM
My vote is ...

No

oh i forgot that nys is in the clan

Death
09-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Maybe nys didnt see the first one when i said get the dick out of his ass

and this u might want to OD on these---> :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

sure epic u should join ;)

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Huh i dont think i have ever seen you before. And i have been playing the servers for about 3-4 years. I think we got a phony guys. BTW "Playing in the servers" does not apply to people that join for about 30 min once a month. You are lying about the amount of time you have played... or both Me and Dual would know you very well.

The.Beast.13.
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
iv been playing at ibis zm servers for a lil more then 3 years and its time that i wanna become aclan memeber seeing how iv been hear alot longer then most ppl.
(infact in zomibe mod im in the top 1% (rank 53) when i posted this thread and trying to go to top 20)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lol...ibis zm server is up since when...a year at most?? lol..

fail

Peace

Baliame
09-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Zombie stats says first seen in June. Fail.

Hitman
09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
And the trouble you have been causing is......

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Zombie stats says first seen in June. Fail.
(baliame i surpsrised you dont no this =0 dw ill break it down for you and the others)
yall must not know how servers work dont worry ill help yall out ... ok YES i have been here for a lil more then 3 years (ask whitbois we go back) .... just this year i didnt play a bunch and each year it resets if you use a different id or you need to unstall and reunstall. so saying that also some posted ssaying that if i was here for about 3 years i would no dual well. well no i dont play pub alot if you would have read my post correctly like you should you would know that (np you just messed up we all get use to you doing it)
ok and and Also some one siad something about all the trouble im causing .. well noticeing how its only dual and nys muteing and banning me i think its thim seeing how nys had WHOLE THREAD ON how bad of a admin he is (dw nys you will get better mabey .. well i hope to god you do cuase dam man. btw nys this aint a town you dont run the show =))
and dual for you well your better then nys thats for sure (idk how much thats worth but congrates your a lil better and you been here forever)
know i no this will become hard for some of yall to understand im not new so ill stop here and let yall know that seeing how some ppl are going to take this to offence (nys mainly ) ill end this post with this. No Offence OH ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS FIAL atempt of a comback

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lol...ibis zm server is up since when...a year at most?? lol..

fail

Peace

um dude lawl? ibis zm server been up for a while man idk what eles to say but that ...oh god lawl
(next time you think im lieing get your proof correct before you just post it up =))

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Your wrong. Ibis zombie server has only been around for about a year. You did not play on Pub three years ago because I would know you. And since 3 years ago we only owned the pub and did not own any other servers i would shut the fuck up if i were you. Stop trying to claim something that wasn't true. \

P.S. I don't think whytboi has even been around for 3 years.

deaf
09-22-2008, 06:10 PM
3 months maybe?

Rapedollar$
09-22-2008, 06:15 PM
skewed perception of time maybe?

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 07:32 PM
wow you think whiteboiys has only played here for 3 months ... no wouder you dont think iv played for 3 years or that zm has been up for MORE THEN A YEAR. yall need to get your data straight and dam seeing how many retard clan members there are forget it i think ill join a clan with less of um. (idk how i didnt see this comeing see how dual and nys are in it rofl).yall have fun with your lil clan cuase it aint going any were =) peace oh and seeing how you posted this i will to "fail"

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-22-2008, 07:37 PM
IBIS has been around a very long time kid. May I recommend you to a psychotherapist. First, you want to join, then, you insult the clan. You may have some bipolar disorder but yet again, im not a professional in that field.
Good Luck Kid.

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 07:44 PM
IBIS has been around a very long time kid. May I recommend you to a psychotherapist. First, you want to join, then, you insult the clan. You may have some bipolar disorder but yet again, im not a professional in that field.
Good Luck Kid.

this is a example of a retard trying to be mean. see how he says kid he likes to think hes the boss and he's in charge. then he goes for the gut but i must say all together epic fail like no other.:plzdie:

god yall dont no how long ibis zombie mod been here makes me lollllllll

deaf
09-22-2008, 07:49 PM
zero can you please come out and confirm the age of ibis zmod....

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 08:10 PM
pretty sure ibis has some kind of zm for about 2 years seeing how i played when white boyis was still by me

whytboiz33
09-22-2008, 09:25 PM
the zm has been out for a little less for 2 years but well over 1 year.

ive been here for a few weeks maybe even days before mbp. he did get accepted into ibis before me because trauma did a mass ban and i was nub so i never came back till like a month later.

stop turning this boys thread into a flame.

you all know we cant keep exact track of how long we've played, but hes been here for over a year. i cant tell you if it was over 2 or not, i cant recall that much.

anything else that needs to be cleared up?

deaf... 3 months? lmao...(i hardly lmao)

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 09:31 PM
whytbois cleaning it up =)

and for all you ppl that think i was new :plzdie: cuase you aint ganna get much smarter.

weeman2412
09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
its close to impossible to track a specific players gaming time since people tend to change their name as well as steam-id and many other factors... for some really retarded reason... you can see =WEEMAN= twice on the zmstats... once at like rank 37 and again at rank 30 -.- seriously wtf.. combine it and make my rank 15 lol

//edit//

i know why... its probably the multiple steam accounts -.-

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 10:01 PM
ok so any mother fucker that think im not atleast 2 years old in ibis got o hell=) and take a:chillpill: pill cuase its ganna be hot as fuck

deaf
09-22-2008, 10:02 PM
nah whyt i was taling about op. and wee were not saying ur super new... but 3 yrs when the zm server has not been around for that long is well... impossible. you also professed to not playing on pub so no excuses down that road

whytboiz33
09-22-2008, 10:08 PM
that makes no sense.

+Project.S+
09-22-2008, 10:08 PM
pub = before zm.

death. hes been here for 3 years.

deaf
09-22-2008, 10:10 PM
uhhh i just said i was talking about op not you...
and if the no sense part is directed at me as well, i meant that wee is exagerrating his time at ibis since the zm server hastn been around for 3 yrs, and since he said he doenst play pub, he cant have been here for 3 yrs

epic miny retahd
09-22-2008, 10:16 PM
and if the no sense part is directed at me as well, i meant that wee is exagerrating his time at ibis since the zm server hastn been around for 3 yrs, and since he said he doenst play pub, he cant have been here for 3 yrs

um he has played pub he played pub more then zm! he is ranked in top 10 i think

weeman2412
09-22-2008, 10:17 PM

wait what im not exaggerating anything O.O i just simply stated how the zm stats page is a dud and cant possibly dictate a person age on a server

==edit==
ur getting ur people mixed up man

deaf
09-22-2008, 10:21 PM
aww crap wee sorry, got your name messed up with epic. i meant he is exagerrating his time lol. sry man. guess its time to sleep....

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Sorry guys but whyt was wrong in that post. Maybe he smoked his memory away or something but the Zombie has not been around for a lot more than a year. I was playing on this server before him, and i got admited in the clan way before him. Sorry whyt you just got your dates wrong. Ill PM you.

This guys app. obviously fails and so i will lock this now.