PDA

View Full Version : Cathy Admin Abuse

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Now i know Admins aren't suppose to glitch people off heli's on purpose??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHW0ZkteaPs

This isn't a first time offense just the one I caught on Cam.

walterbrunswick
09-22-2008, 03:33 PM
You fail at video

Death
LMAO just for glitching? i do it all the time mostly to potato cause hes very good

at it :plzdie: :reddot:

iceofworm
uhm please fix the link. and format in the proper way

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:34 PM
ROFL! Wow. First, the video doesn't work. Second, I have done nothing to you, but you are just being a jerk to me, I have warned you numorous times and finally I banned you for 30 minutes yesterday. Stop whining and trying to get people you hate banned. :muffy:

Dual
09-22-2008, 03:34 PM
I was playing on the Zombie serverfor the most of the day yesterday.This is admin that ZERO Needs to have a chat with.She needs to slow down with admin powers.

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:43 PM
This is Cathy btw: I banned you for 30 minutes yesterday because you harrased me 4 times in a row. You are just a sexist pig Drake. I don't want to hear from you.

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:43 PM
If ANYTHING I have been nice. By now I should have banned you for a day.

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Same Goes for you Walter im fucking done with ur ass u kiss ass to all the little kids u beat ur meat to at night.....

Cathy
Jojo
any other girl

ur the same way u say hawg u can suck my Small dick then i said fuck u fat ass and u go now dont make me ban u

and u fucking Ztele away from more zombies then i do u Jojo Loving Freak!

ps. STFU about how whenever any Gs-Zm members go into tubes they are gay as hell u fucking low life!

BTW CAthy banned me for 1h so hey fat Bitch Fuck u and ur Clap ridden Clit!!!

walterbrunswick
09-22-2008, 03:46 PM
you're a sexist jackass drake you pick on little girls when there are no admins on

you know I would have banned you for insulting people if I was on

vicious
09-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Man that video was terrible, and why youtube?

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Rofl, drake, and now that that video is up. I DONT EVEN USE THAT CHARACTER. Idiot.You can say anything. I could say the person that glitched you off was arnold schwartzennegger.

iceofworm
09-22-2008, 03:51 PM
i dont wann get involved - my 1st day as admin i banned drake - for zteleing - then somethign else so i banned hhim for a hour after 4 things he did - i still get along with him - we play well together, and to talk about cathy - i have never seen her use her admin otehr then to kick people who block or glitch after a few warnings.

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Rofl, drake, and now that that video is up. I DONT EVEN USE THAT CHARACTER. Idiot.You can say anything. I could say the person that glitched you off was arnold schwartzennegger.

lol u know whats funny if u get the dick out ur ears u can hear that u say only person i glitched is drake u fucking cuntrag

MafiaMatic
09-22-2008, 03:53 PM
:morons:

This thread is complete idiocy... STFU and get on with your lives...

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:54 PM
I didn't hear my voice at all on there. :ditto:

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:55 PM
AND DID YOU EVEN HEAR SIR CURDY SAY : "Awww Blow! You Glitched me!" Idiot.:assault::assault::assault:

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 03:56 PM
WOW u see thats what i mean dual dosnt have the BALLS to say anything he would have probalbly banned me from the server if i was on and me

that old fart still has to grow up i see >.<

I agree with Death and when cathy is talking in the movie u can see the mic sign over her head so plz dont say it wasnt u i have like 50 people that even saw it go down u dumb whore bag

lol ur voice on there sounds like the half girl half man that is 500 pounds and is a worn out burlap sack- dont know many other people that sound like that??

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Only person that said I glitched you was you

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:57 PM
AND HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT WAS MY HEAD!!?!?! Dur

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 03:59 PM
1 question: Why would someone like you be telling the truth?

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 04:02 PM
1 question: Why would someone like you be telling the truth?

lol cause i didnt wanna come on here looking like u do a dumb worn out Whore?

btw the res for youtube sucks i have the real movie its got the cap toggled between u and me lol

Campercody134
09-22-2008, 04:04 PM
I know people like you. No lives, No friends, all they have is youtube and counterstrike. So they just go around trying to be cool, trying to get admins to get banned. Getting fatter and fatter by the day. Why don't you stick a cock in your mouth so we dont need to hear you? Srsly?

iceofworm
09-22-2008, 04:12 PM
NOW I DIDNT WATCH THE MOVIE, but drake for a admin abuse thread - this is even getin a lil heavy in terms of vulgar word usage.

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 04:15 PM
I know people like you. No lives, No friends, all they have is youtube and counterstrike. So they just go around trying to be cool, trying to get admins to get banned. Getting fatter and fatter by the day. Why don't you stick a cock in your mouth so we dont need to hear you? Srsly?

Lol exactly what i need to here lol i went to the junior olympics last year for swimming so plz dont talk to me about being fat

btw since u have run out of bullshit excuses looks like u should just give your admin powers up like u did with ur virginity

Just throw it away

Baliame
09-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Please keep personal wars to PM and discuss the topic over here?
You may now call me a hypocrit.

My cock is nice and shaved ask your mom.:plzdie:

Not cool. Anything less than jungle down there is bad.

deaf
09-22-2008, 04:18 PM
wtf is this....
u know.. when arguing your point being civil makes your argument look better

ZERO
09-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Ok now you do realize that you can upload files to the forums so why not upload the demo of high res video.

ZERO
09-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Also all spam has been deleted.

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Zero ill see if i can get a higher rez for u but the voice's still are the same lol u can see and hear her doing it.

Curdy
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
to be honest i didnt see anything in that video really and even i got glitched as im sure you can hear in the video drake posted

so take a :chillpill: pill chaps i have seen worse things happen

weeman2412
09-22-2008, 04:27 PM
i agree worser things do happen i remember once vicious slapped a zombie on to my platform on jurrassic and got me tagged... i would say thats admin abuse... but i don't give a shit because this is clearly just a game..

==edit==
btw if you play with me you should notice how i always stay back at a safe location on escapes to shoot the zombies.. aka mid right platform in jurrasic and vents in spacestationz

GUYS ITS JUST A GAME people get glitched all the time in atix why is it such a problem now? btw you can never know if such glitching is on purpose or a mistake because you simply can't tell whos lying and whos not through a non-webcame game like counter strike source

vicious
09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
i dont slap zombies you *bleep* liar.

And matter in fact, i dont think i ever slapped anyone ever on Jurassic park, as there is no need for it. You're getting your admins mixed up.

weeman2412
09-22-2008, 04:34 PM
ok fine w.e. the point is chill out its just a game... ( i really don't feel like arguing over a game its totally stupid and only morons do it)

argue when something drastic happens not some small fry stuff like this

vicious
09-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Just no false accusing okay weeman. but yeah, it was only a small glitch in a copter. Its not like anyone was kicked or banned.

iceofworm
09-22-2008, 04:37 PM
just no false accusing okay weeman. But yeah, it was only a small glitch in a copter. Its not like anyone was kicked or banned.

yea this would be a grief post. Not admin abuse...

deaf
09-22-2008, 04:49 PM
there is one way to tell if ppl are glitching on purpose in vehicles. if they jump and/or crouch while the vehicle is moving for no apparent reason (aka not avoiding a zombie) they are trying to glitch or dont know that thats how you glitch. if the person if just standing there and flies into another person, its usually becuase the physics are fucked and they got "pushed" by the vehicle they are in

whytboiz33
09-22-2008, 05:16 PM
I was playing on the Zombie serverfor the most of the day yesterday.This is admin that ZERO Needs to have a chat with.She needs to slow down with admin powers.

oh noes dual. dont say that about her. shes a girl and all these nerds love her

lmao fuck pussys

Tr!ck3d
09-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Really Drake

this is plain and simple: Find another place to game you lazy fucking cunt.

Why do you bother even coming back to IBIS if you know that you are just going to cause trouble. Leave and never fucking return. No one likes guys that are so gay the dont even like guys. Apparently you know that no one really likes you around here and you choose to keep coming back for more. You must have no fucking life. Take your dumbass 14 year old douche bag life and go some where else.

ZERO
09-22-2008, 10:34 PM

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Really Drake

this is plain and simple: Find another place to game you lazy fucking cunt.

Why do you bother even coming back to IBIS if you know that you are just going to cause trouble. Leave and never fucking return. No one likes guys that are so gay the dont even like guys. Apparently you know that no one really likes you around here and you choose to keep coming back for more. You must have no fucking life. Take your dumbass 14 year old douche bag life and go some where else.

lol im just saying she fucking purposly glitched me this isnt just for glitching u ignorant cunt SO FUCK U, U DOWN RIGHT FUCKING COCK SUCKER
this is for all the shit she has done

Drakehawg
09-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Here is the whole movie sry idk why youtube cut the first one short?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHW0ZkteaPs

btw the upload on the site only works for pic format's

deaf
09-23-2008, 12:19 AM
cant really see much, just a person (presumably you) saying cathy stop glitching me. i didnt see any jumping or crouching iether. was she knifing you or something?

Drakehawg
09-23-2008, 12:29 AM
Yea she had been knifing me until i fell off she also glitched 2 other people out but thats not what im here to talk about im pissed cause A: its a intentional Glitch and she does this shit all the time she slaps people whenever she feels fit and fucking banned me yesterday for calling her a fat bitch after she called me a Stupid no life fuck

lol if having admin means that u can bitch out others and not have them bitch back then im sure going to get it.

vicious
09-23-2008, 12:32 AM
wtf did you use fraps? if you use the built in recordering of the game, just upload the demo file the forum. ITs a hella lot easier on the eyes and ears.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
09-23-2008, 05:43 AM
Dude... your a FUCKING MORON drake...
Idc if i ever talk to you.. idc if i don't know you.
We are simply telling your its ok to glitch.

Then what do you do.
"Your a fucking CUNT WAD GO FUCK YOUR SELF GO SUCK DUALS DICK" or something to that madder.
CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

Its only a game dammit.
Take a :chillpill: and move on!
ITS ONLY A GLITCH!

I have had everyone gain on me on the forums.. its no big deal.. suck it up.. and move on.
Don't take people on here seriously.
Just stfu.

Thank you.

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-23-2008, 06:22 AM
I was on with this incident occured yesterday (under my modified name Tarmagotchi) and it was Cathy that admitted to Glithing Drake. HOWEVER, I believe it was a accident, she accidently blocked me out of the helicopter, (im the CT running up the stairs towards the end that Curdy is covering for). So she did it imho, by accident. Just wanted to throw what I saw and heard out there. And Drake Pop some :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Drakehawg
09-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Soy Sauce;8644']Dude... your a FUCKING MORON drake...
Idc if i ever talk to you.. idc if i don't know you.
We are simply telling your its ok to glitch.

Then what do you do.
"Your a fucking CUNT WAD GO FUCK YOUR SELF GO SUCK DUALS DICK" or something to that madder.
CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

Its only a game dammit.
Take a :chillpill: and move on!
ITS ONLY A GLITCH!

I have had everyone gain on me on the forums.. its no big deal.. suck it up.. and move on.
Don't take people on here seriously.
Just stfu.

Thank you.

lol first off u cant purposly glitch people off or out of stuff so ur wrong there little emo boy and to answer u tarm no she accually glitched me i didnt record an more then that there but she was saying hahah fuck u drake and rubbing it in my face after so.. yea

keedog
09-23-2008, 10:46 AM
ok to clarify this whole thing.
1. im hawgs brother i play on the server and own a reserved slot
2. cathy did this intentionally i was the filmer
3. yes fraps sucks but if you really care badly enough ill e-mail the fraps file so you can see it
4. im a neutral party in all this all i did was fraps it when i thought something would happen
and yea i agree hawg needs to take a chill pill

p.s. dont try and deny it soy that avatar makes you look emo.

Baliame
09-23-2008, 12:11 PM
1. im hawgs brother

And there it all falls. Could we have someone independent commenting on this?

The.Beast.13.
09-23-2008, 12:19 PM
And there it all falls. Could we have someone independent commenting on this?

Waste of 5 forums pages....hating for nothing.......

Peace!!!

ZERO
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
You can upload rar or zip files or the actual demo file

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
09-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Oh were all going to stereotype now?
Like little kids.. "Little Emo Boy"

Thats really stupid.
For one I'm not emo.
Second.. its a god dang PICTURE.
Want me to put my avatar picture as your IQ? Nvm its to small.

Ok he glitched you out.
Know how many times i have been on escape maps and people throw gernades, they hit you, and glitch you out.

Or people who purposely jump in front of you on atix on the helicopter and it glitches you on the side.

MANY people glitch others out on purpose.
Now if Cathy was to say idk, speak on the mic "Hey Drake i want to glitch you out" or something to that madder then i would take it as personal.

I'm not trying to be mean, but really, i see on purpose glitching A LOT.
Even the admins do it.
I just don't take it as a big deal because... hell.. just walk the rest of the way to the safe point.

grave digger
09-23-2008, 02:21 PM
yea seriously that wasnt a great move by cathy...ive seen her do this kind of stuff alot lately...now i like cathy.... so dont think im sexist or what ever you guys wanna make up as an excuse cathy and walter. but i have 2 agree with drake on this one.

vicious
09-23-2008, 02:54 PM
ok to clarify this whole thing.
1. im hawgs brother i play on the server and own a reserved slot
2. cathy did this intentionally i was the filmer
3. yes fraps sucks but if you really care badly enough ill e-mail the fraps file so you can see it
4. im a neutral party in all this all i did was fraps it when i thought something would happen
and yea i agree hawg needs to take a chill pill

p.s. dont try and deny it soy that avatar makes you look emo.

Hold on a second, wtf are you doing recording them with fraps? it was like you were waiting there to catch something. you guys weren't there trying to cause trouble then record the parts you want were you?

deprodigy
09-23-2008, 05:38 PM
I was playing a map the other day, ridin in a helicopter standing too close t someone when I find myself frozen in the tail of the heli. I guess I got glitched back there... but I stayed in it anyways. when I had to wait an entire round for 1 human left who was in the same place I was, I felt like slapping him out but then said to myself "obviously its a map problem, it just happened to me, I can't do that to him", so I waited it out. that wasn't a glitche he went out of his way for.

but certain glitches need punishment. like 2 awps in the pub. that is one of the more obvious ones.

iceofworm
09-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Hold on a second, wtf are you doing recording them with fraps? it was like you were waiting there to catch something. you guys weren't there trying to cause trouble then record the parts you want were you?

yea wait... uhmm, that just seems fishy, reserved slot or not. seems kinda off that u happen to catch what u got..

and besides the shit
fraps can be faked. anyone with some skills can even digital fake some ones voice now adays...

provide me a REAL dem file.. then ill sway my judgment

either way
a glitch is a glitch in which case ill slap her on her wrist just like any one else

in no way shape or form is it admin abuse...

shit me and death glitch each other all the time... for fun.. no 1 yells at each other for it.. and with your vid - the convo b4 it is not there. way to convenient for it.

walterbrunswick
09-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Drake is lucky she didn't ban him for his verbal abuse, like she said.

A glitch is getting off easy for his shit...

D1lD0
09-24-2008, 12:18 AM
After reading this whole thread my testicles no longer produce sperm...Thanks alot...

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
09-24-2008, 05:22 AM
yea wait... uhmm, that just seems fishy, reserved slot or not. seems kinda off that u happen to catch what u got..

and besides the shit
fraps can be faked. anyone with some skills can even digital fake some ones voice now adays...

provide me a REAL dem file.. then ill sway my judgment

either way
a glitch is a glitch in which case ill slap her on her wrist just like any one else

in no way shape or form is it admin abuse...

shit me and death glitch each other all the time... for fun.. no 1 yells at each other for it.. and with your vid - the convo b4 it is not there. way to convenient for it.

Thank you thank you WORM!
Someone agrees.. a glitch is a glitch.

As for D1lD0... I'm sorry man.. XD

The.Beast.13.
09-24-2008, 08:59 AM
After reading this whole thread my testicles no longer produce sperm...Thanks alot...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Peace

ZERO
09-24-2008, 09:07 AM
that is why demos are taken as evidence with sb_status entered in console to confirm the identities. That is a good point about the selective recording and the waiting in spec, I had not thought of that.

whytboiz33
09-24-2008, 09:40 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Peace

ive read 5 posts. all were by zero u and dildo lol

Drakehawg
09-24-2008, 10:22 AM
that is why demos are taken as evidence with sb_status entered in console to confirm the identities. That is a good point about the selective recording and the waiting in spec, I had not thought of that.

the thing about it is that before the clip was started cathy started to glitch me then a admin said cathy stop so i told a friend of mine to fraps her cause she kept trying to do it and she did.

and ill upload the original file tonight k so everyone who thinks its fake can see its real.

Drakehawg
09-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Wow not only did she block me but i was banned today as soon as she logged on lol she banned me from zombie mod.....??? for what i have no clue just say's that cathy banned me lol...

Campercody134
09-24-2008, 03:59 PM
I wasn't even playing today idiot. And plus I only banned you 1 time they can check the logs who banned you. Learn to play.

vicious
May i recommend using the "BUILT IN" recording feature of counter strike and record everytime you go in game with cathy. Its just word vs word. (no fraps)

Campercody134
Banned you the day you were harrasing me a few days ago. Dur.

Campercody134
09-24-2008, 04:06 PM
AND DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT IT CUT OFF WHEN I SAID I ONLY GLITCHED?!?!? Maybe that was because I was about to say I glitched him by accident. Go suck a cock Drake

Charlie
09-24-2008, 06:30 PM
ownedddddddd WOOT cathy

grawr
09-24-2008, 07:54 PM
hmmm... i just read all seven pages....

first of all who gives a flying **** about glitching. get them back next round.

second drake why dont you just not play with cathy when she comes on i barely see her on, just switch servers for a bit.

oh and you bitched at walter cause he kisses ass to little kids wtf??!?!
dont hate on walter becasue he is nice to people.

Drakehawg
09-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Well Cathy ill let everyone Download it For themselfs i was under the name Swifty u fucking cock sucking whore

and WTF is wrong with u i have like 5 people that were there vouched for me that u did block me so fuck u, u fucking Worthless fat piece of shit

go take all Your Std Meds and STFU u fat fucking troll

Drakehawg
09-25-2008, 12:09 AM
hmmm... i just read all seven pages....

first of all who gives a flying **** about glitching. get them back next round.

second drake why dont you just not play with cathy when she comes on i barely see her on, just switch servers for a bit.

oh and you bitched at walter cause he kisses ass to little kids wtf??!?!
dont hate on walter becasue he is nice to people.

ok First off yesterday i didnt get a chance to cause usually thats what i have been doing just getting away from her but as soon as i see Cathy joined the Server it says i was banned for 1h so... there u go and

as for Walter He is such a fucking ass hat

ok he Ztele's from zombie's just as much as i do.... but ive never seen him get punished for it
he bitches at all the Gz-Zm guys cause they go into tubes or places that he thinks are for noobs so he just says " omg WTf All the Gs-ZM people in the Tubes right now shouldnt even be in the clan u guys are fucking noobs!!

and about him kissing ass to little kids
Cathy.. Before she got admin she was worse then me and people all they did was bitch about her and she rarley got in trouble for it cause walter had her back and jojo same goes with her

say cathy says fuck u drake u killed me then i say STFU u fat troll im suppost to kill u. I have been banned before for shit like this?? WTF?

So walter i got nothin for u, suck all the cock u want.

walterbrunswick
09-25-2008, 12:24 AM
Fuck off Drake, seriously buddy. In the past X weeks I ztele'd twice from zombies in one day on the same map. The first time I pressed the WRONG BUTTON (I binded ztele to 'h' and I wanted to hit 'g' to drop my Para and pick up the Aug when in the blue room), and the second time I saw the Predator XP zombie appear at the red crate opening *JUST* as I depressed my 'h' key, so it was too late (swear to God). Everyone who plays with me regularly can testify that I don't ztele from zombies frequently at all.

So, in closing, have some ice cream/cookies/cake/pie and SHUT THE FUCK UP! :smirk:

Vladninja
09-25-2008, 01:19 AM
Seriously and this has nothing to do with Gs-Zm (in fact Walter has the GS-Zm tag)...
Im not gonna be apart of this abuse issue but please leave GS-ZM out of this...
Some of us still enjoy playing on IBIS and we dont need anymore crap.

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-25-2008, 05:28 AM
Drake, I like you. But if you keep coming here and you keep verbally abusing admins, I hate to tell you but your gonna get banned. Im not part of the overall friendship the admins may or may not have, I have not been one long enough. So Drake FUCKING CHILL before I or anyone else bans you. I dont like banning people so please dont make me do it.

Rapedollar$
09-25-2008, 05:32 AM
hey everybody... STOP BITCHING... its annoying...

iceofworm
09-25-2008, 10:21 AM
hey everybody... STOP BITCHING... its annoying...

agreed..................

Drakehawg
09-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Ok fine done deal im not stay out of the way Anymore Fuck this if cathy even starts a conversation with me im ignoring her comepleatly cause she fucking started all this shit up..

btw dont blame me for bringing Gs-Zm into this Walter is giving u guys a bad name for doing nothing but bitching about it in game all the time he dosnt stfu about it

btw bashing cathy in all this seems fine to me cause this is out of game and its the only place ive been able to do it without getting banned for a day so...

lemme get this straight she can call me a fucking idiot that no one wants to have admin ingame and i cant say shit back cause thats exactly what she did so....

Drakehawg
09-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Those are my closing remarks and im no posting on this anymore its a waste of time and energy

Zero plz close this. thread or delete it....

Cathy dont talk to me ingame and we will be fine.

vicious
09-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Drake, I like you. But if you keep coming here and you keep verbally abusing admins, I hate to tell you but your gonna get banned. Im not part of the overall friendship the admins may or may not have, I have not been one long enough. So Drake FUCKING CHILL before I or anyone else bans you. I dont like banning people so please dont make me do it.

Yeah drake is an asshole, but zero stated on an other topic you cant ban someone for what they do in the forums. But eventually, like always, hes going to do something stupid on the servers.

RickJames
09-25-2008, 02:18 PM
all this fighting over zombie mod? lawl
:lmao::lmao::banghead:

vicious
09-25-2008, 03:57 PM
pfft, doesn't matter which mod/server it is, you will always find fighting dumbass.

Fish
09-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Two things.

One, I look sexy on that right wheel.

Two, the handful of times Ive seen cathy play, she getting a little power happy. Just my opinion.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
09-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Two things.

One, I look sexy on that right wheel.

Two, the handful of times Ive seen cathy play, she getting a little power happy. Just my opinion.

I agree.
She seems a bit "i'm admin ha your my minions"

Charlie
09-25-2008, 10:06 PM
she is not the best admin in the world. yeah she is power happy.
but she is definitly nothing compaired 2 the great admin rodrigo!!!!! (who speaks english like he learned to take his tongue, stretch it around his ball sack and put it up his ass crack while he is talking) cathy is muyy beach.

epic miny retahd
09-25-2008, 11:09 PM
she is not the best admin in the world. yeah she is power happy.
but she is definitly nothing compaired 2 the great admin rodrigo!!!!! (who speaks english like he learned to take his tongue, stretch it around his ball sack and put it up his ass crack while he is talking) cathy is muyy beach.

uh it dont think you need to compair a admin to another (btw how you talk has nothing to do with it .....) cathy kicks ppl if they call her fat but she calls thim retards and ect.

if yall need more proof of that tell me ill demo it

epic miny retahd
09-25-2008, 11:11 PM

like wise dual like wise

Curdy
09-26-2008, 09:46 AM
take her to see spirderman then lol

with great power comes great responsibility lol

iceofworm
09-26-2008, 01:20 PM
take her to see spirderman then lol

with great power comes great responsibility lol

lmfao..................

ZERO
09-26-2008, 03:19 PM