PDA

View Full Version : Grail the Fail? Bump...

CYBER
12-10-2011, 03:40 AM
Hey guys,
I already posted a thread in admin section about a guy possibly hacking, wondering whether what i was seeing was random toggled aimbot H-shots, or just me being fuzzy about the spray patterns...since it has been a few days, i noticed that not many ppl visit that section hidden in the bottom, so this is a bump for upper admins.

I will ad a poll to this thread in case people thought he was hacking. Again, this is not an official ban request as opposed to me being slightly confused and unsure about spray patterns...
I will re-edit this post as a ban request if needed, but for now all the info is available at this link in proper format.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7785-Aimbot-shots-or-Normal-spray-gt-_-lt?p=121316#post121316

(http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7785-Aimbot-shots-or-Normal-spray-gt-_-lt?p=121316#post121316)thanks in advance,
Cyber

Xerenix
12-10-2011, 05:54 AM
I'll have to say No.

First one with the Galil is just him spraying in a sweeping movement and since the recoil is quite high with that gun you can see Grail aim under him when he kills him.

Second looks just like luck to me as i've seen plenty of people get jumping headshots.

Third, looks like normal shooting that i've seen most people do.

CYBER
12-10-2011, 09:16 AM
thanks for the feedback xer.
Again, I was having a tiresome day that day, and i was just confused as to why the recoil was soo off... did u happen to take a look at that deagle shot?... i mean deagle is the best handgun, and still...
anyways, thats why i didnt make a ban request, but an "enlightening thread" because deep down i was just asking for information when my eyes were too doped, not accusing him of anything.
Thanks for the feedback, others are appreciated if they gave me more insight as to why i'd think the recoil spread was crazy... ?
cyber.
PS: i do jump shotty HS all the time, i just pointed that out in case, but yeah, i pull that HS pump shotty HS jump all the time, its actually the only way to be accurate with that weap :P

Xerenix
12-10-2011, 09:47 AM
To be fair, when i use the Deagle, i get lots of crazy shots. When i have the crosshair right on their head, i somehow miss but when aiming nowhere near the head, i somehow get a HS.

Steamer
12-11-2011, 02:11 PM
^Same.

Also for what it counts, I see no hard evidence of anything in either of the demos.

CYBER
12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
i guess.
I think its just that i never slowed this shit down to that slow before,
i always had the assumption that "u aim at head, u get kill" , who knew that here "u aim anywhere except head, thats the ONLY time u get kill"...

believe it or not, thats what i started doing with my handguns from now on :P im doing better HS... talk about retarded.

thread closed as far as i know,
It was never a ban request, only me wondering about the registry and posted here to gain uppers attention.

/closed plz?

SCRIBBLE
12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Nothing worthwhile here.