PDA

View Full Version : JollyBloo's Clan App? :O

JollyBloo
12-18-2011, 12:46 PM

In-game: JollyBloo

Mic: Yes

About me: Well i'm 19 and live with my fiancee destiny. Were both gamers although she's more rpg then fps~ Currently unemployed due to being laid off Q.Q But waiting on another job hopefully! I'm very friendly and usually get along with anyone :> I play mainly zombie mod so if you do to you should see me at some point xD. I use to play CS 1.6 all the time for scrims and fun (deathrun). Other then that i'm really not sure what to say D:

Favorite Weapons: P90, M3, M4A1, AK-47, AWP, Scout...That's a lot lol.

Server: Zombie mod~ Might try other servers at some point xD

Extra: So yeah I hope you accept me, I know i'm still pretty fresh in the community but I'd like to get involved as soon as possible :3 I won't let you down~

B1ackOut
12-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Played with you a few times, you seem like a great guy to play with. However let me be the first to warn you, the acceptance process into ibis takes years of playing, but if your planning on staying all i can say is good luck. Things to help your acceptance for the future would be to play the other servers, get to know all the regulars, admins, and most importantly clan. Good luck with your app.:wtg:

Carmichal
12-18-2011, 03:06 PM
you seem to be mistaken... clan takes years to get into and a lot of hard work. Not a few weeks or months of admins... I will warn you in advance your app will get flamed. Good luck with THAT. I recommend getting to know the community before posting ANYTHING other than an intro. I know it's not that you knew anything about this so I will be nice.

JollyBloo
12-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Played with you a few times, you seem like a great guy to play with. However let me be the first to warn you, the acceptance process into ibis takes years of playing, but if your planning on staying all i can say is good luck. Things to help your acceptance for the future would be to play the other servers, get to know all the regulars, admins, and most importantly clan. Good luck with your app.:wtg:

Thanks, and yeah I noticed the dates on a lot of app's haha. I plan to stick around the community seems fairly kind for the most part ;D

you seem to be mistaken... clan takes years to get into and a lot of hard work. Not a few weeks or months of admins... I will warn you in advance your app will get flamed. Good luck with THAT. I recommend getting to know the community before posting ANYTHING other than an intro. I know it's not that you knew anything about this so I will be nice.

I bought immunity to internet flame years ago :< And of course I plan to get to know the community haha it will just take time like you both mentioned~ Gotta start somewhere. Just felt I should post as it would be my goal in the long run :> Thanks for the posts guys!