PDA

View Full Version : Mirai Nikki

taz1stP
12-18-2011, 02:42 PM
anyone watch this show b/c its like crazy. kinda reminds me of dead man wonderland for some reason.

Bane of Soldiers
12-18-2011, 03:26 PM
I was wondering whether I should go watch it myself. Sounds like the author from the book "The Hunger Games" stole parts of the plotline from the manga though.... Except without the yandere lmao. :icon_eek: Is it any good?

acolyte_to_jippity
12-18-2011, 04:30 PM
sounds a bit like shin megami tensei (at least the Devil Survivor game)

i'll have to look into it

taz1stP
12-18-2011, 11:25 PM
im only at episode 5 but it seems to be a good one
5th episode has my fav line so far "you delusional bitch" and the closing credits are a ruin to the plot if you watch it you will see what i mean maybe kinda hidden in there.

KaMiKaZi_NiNjA
02-27-2012, 06:40 PM
This anime is definitely really good, but watch out, there's some seriously fucked up stuff that goes on later.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-27-2012, 08:52 PM
This anime is definitely really good, but watch out, there's some seriously fucked up stuff that goes on later.

i've watched elfen leid and gunslinger girl...i should be able to handle this one.

KaMiKaZi_NiNjA
02-27-2012, 10:25 PM
i've watched elfen leid and gunslinger girl...i should be able to handle this one.

Ah, so have I, but I'm not talking gore(even though there is some), most of the messed up stuff is psychological.

RamenPoodle
02-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Ah, so have I, but I'm not talking gore(even though there is some), most of the messed up stuff is psychological.

As someone who read the manga and quite enjoyed it, it gets more messed up as it goes on, to the point where even the very fabric of time is unstable. That's all I'll say.