PDA

View Full Version : Blood Elf

HypeRNT
12-27-2011, 05:30 PM
required lvl 320 or 220

skills:
-===BLOOD ELF===----------------[WCS]
[Crimson Armor] - Gives you full armor plus (25, 50 or 100) at the start of the round.
[Mana Shield] - Any damage you take from enemies, except that which would kill you, is reduced by (15%, 30%, 45%)
[Bloodlust] - Each shot adds (8, 14 or 18) damage to the enemy. Movement speed of those who attack you is reduced temporarily.
[[Shadowstrike]] - Emits a powerful damaging force at an enemy in your sights which will also slow down your enemy as lvled up higher.

This race is very old that if someone tried to find it, i bet you would spend an hour searching for it, however being that i was one of those who played the old old old old war3 mod in cs 1.6, ive got to see this race in action, and it was nice. It wasn't overpowered, in my opinion it was just right. I dont know if it would be hard to add, but i really do hope we get this into the server because it is a fun race and also a good old one.

Blackmage
12-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Um, we have the future race thread (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5771-Future-race-suggestion-thread) for a reason.

HypeRNT
12-27-2011, 06:38 PM
well then a mod can move it to the correct forum, i thought this was development of new race, so i figured id post it here, my bad.

maynard
12-28-2011, 01:07 PM
you can re post it in the correct section if you want...